Thread: Took off my dress, now I'm hot!

Took off my dress, now I'm hot!

I get a kick out of posing for HOT or NOT, a website where guys rate girls' pictures and vice versa. It's a good reality check on whether you're really passable. But I could never break through "5" territory in my frumpy skirts and dresses....so for the heck of it I posted a picture of myself in a slip and stockings, and bingo!

Who says slips are out of fashion? Click here to get in on the action...if my score takes a nosedive, I'll know what you girls really think of me!

Windy

Windy,

Interesting site! Your score is on the way up!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

New Site

Thanks for the info on the site I'll have to check it out.

I tried to put my pic on

Windy,

Your pic looks good.

I tried to put my pic on before. It wasn't approved and I couldn't understand why. I thought it was because I was a crossdresser or something like that. I felt initially hurt. However, I went through the reasons pics are sometimes rejected. It still wasn't really clear to me. However, on a hunch I tried to shrink the pic just a tad and resubmitted it. It still looked the same size to me though. However, lo and behold, it was approved thi time! It made me feel so good.

Steffie
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

Gave you a 10, Windy!!! Love that site....posted my enfemme pic in with the males and did rather good...8.7 ...must have been a bunch of ugly guys!

Opsie...dropped to 7.3. After you vote for Windy please vote for me so I can feel good about myself again!!! http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ELBSBLO&key=RXX

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-03-2006 at 09:48 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    You were just at 6.1, I gave you a 10

perfect 10

You both are a 10 in my book. that's how I voted.

Kisses Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Gave you a 10, Windy!!! Love that site....posted my enfemme pic in with the males and did rather good...8.7 ...must have been a bunch of ugly guys!

Opsie...dropped to 7.3. After you vote for Windy please vote for me so I can feel good about myself again!!! http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ELBSBLO&key=RXX

Love Karren
    Wow, you do look hot, I scored you a 9! But WHY did you list yourself as a guy? I'm guessing most people didn't even catch that, because as I said, girlfriend, you do look smokin' hot!

I'm hanging in there in 6+ territory, which is fine with me. In my honest opinion, when I'm dressed and out there, I look better than most of the real girls I pass by...of course, many are overweight or clueless about fashion, and of course many more are so busy with their real lives that they don't bother to do anything with themselves if they're not on a date or a job interview. Thanks to all of you, in particular to the guy (you know who you are) who told me he got off on my picture - what a rush!

Cissy

I also gave both of you a 10. Good luck...BJ

Gender Undecided Fainne the King's Avatar
    lol, I've always hated hotornot, thought it was a vanity playground. But I joined, cause it is a good way to see how you're passing. I just posted my pic, haven't gotten any numbers yet. I rated both of you girls high! You look great!
    I tried to be a boy
    tried to be a girl
    tried to be a mess
    tried to be the best
    I guess I did it wrong
    -Madonna

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    For what it's worth Fainne, I've noticed my homme pics take a lot longer to collect ratings than my femme pics. Methinks it's mostly (young) guys hitting the site...

As far as the ratings, yeah it is a good reality check -- although the ratings themselves can be...ah....a bit whimsical. I've got a GG friend who was rated 9 in one pic and 6 in another. Same background, same pose, same clothes -- the only difference was seeing was wearing a Halloween wig in the second photo (nothing outrageous, just black with pink highlights instead of her normal blonde hair).
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

i gave u a ten

hey i'm just being honest