Thread: More CDs equals safer highways ??

More CDs equals safer highways ??

I have never left home when fully en femme, but often wear lingerie under my drabs. For some reason the feel of the panties, etc. makes me a much more patient, considerate driver. I find I am more aggresive when in my full male mode. Has anyone else felt this? If there is enough of a positive response, perhaps we could start a movement to have more men CD for the specific purpose of lowering the accident rate on our roads and then lower insurance premiums for all of us.

A way to gain greater acceptance for our community ??

I yam what I yam.
    Popeye the Sailor

Quote Originally Posted by ariel_cd
    For some reason the feel of the panties, etc. makes me a much more patient, considerate driver.
    If you think you're a safer driver wearing panties under drab, try driving while fully femme. The last thing you want is to get pulled over or be in an accident!

Driving

I agree with Ariel that drining while wearing makes us more compassionate drivers. I wear stockings and panties under my work clothes every day to work. I change from pants to shorts and heels for the 2hr drive home. I probably am more careful because if I'm stopped for a violation , I'm not sure if I could change back fast enough. So I do the speed limit and drive carefully and don't want to get into a road rage situation. Plus I feel more at ease

driving

I agree. While dressed up and driving the last thing I want is to be involved in an accident or stopped for speeding.

Judging by the number of drivers I see with cel phones to their ears ( male AND female), I'm not sure if this would actually work.

Although, it would be funny listening to my insurance agent tell me I get a 10% discount for being a 'frilled' driver......
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Usually when I drive partially in drab I find myself being extra carefull not speeding and being extra observant to the road conditions.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile driving en femme

i do it all the time and i also drive as if i am a real woman and i dont speed and i feel more at ease while dressed,love phylisanne

My SO and I went to a conviniece store last night for cigs, it was my first time driving fully en femme,(she suggested it) Iwasnt nervous,so calm!I just drove carfully, enjoying every minute,could care less how every one else drove LOL
    XXOO Betty

I drive better because of the "accident factor". But I will never own a minivan. (Mom's Taxi is just not for me. )

Banned Read only

Careful Drivers?????

There may be careful fem drivers where some of you girls live, but I have not found them in PA, OH, NJ, or CA. Fems, especially the younger ones, drive like maniacs, well beyond the speed limits. They share that behavior with their male counterparts. Whether en femme or en drab, I never exceed the speed limit. I use cruise conrol to insure that I don't exceed the speed limit. Unless there is a grid lock situation, the effect is that I seldom have any traffic in front of me in my lane, they all pass and move far in front of me. I am a cruising sailboat skipper, which may have conditioned me to understand timeXspeed equasions, and therefore plan and travel at speeds both on the water and on land to meet an 'ETA matrix' at a steady speed. Plus, I like to drive with my skirt pulled way up, so I like to spend as much time in that mode as possible!

I think it's more like you don't want to get pulled over for speeding enfemme so you drive slower and the slower you drive the longer you can remain enfemme!! There is a postulate in here somewhere!! I think, there for I am?? It takes Karren forever to get somewhere, but anti-Karren drives like hell!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Driving en femme

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    I think it's more like you don't want to get pulled over for speeding enfemme so you drive slower and the slower you drive the longer you can remain enfemme!! There is a postulate in here somewhere!! I think, there for I am?? It takes Karren forever to get somewhere, but anti-Karren drives like hell!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Must be some kind of formula in there, i.e. your speed is inversly proportional to how femme you feel or something. Me? I'm just waiting for one of the "boys in blue" to pull me over as Ericka. Where's a cop when you need one? Damn donut shops! Love, Ericka

Safer

I agree, I am a better and more careful driver en femme. But it goes beyond that. I am calmer all the time when I am dressed.

Kisses Julie

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

safer drivers

I am certainly a safer driver when en femme..cept whem I am running late, putting on my make-up ,talking on my cell,hell bent in the fast lane

Steph

I did have a wreck once when a 16 yr old girl pulled out in front of me. She was in a small car and I was in my big van. I was also wearing panties and pantyhose under my jeans. Ambulance crew tried to get me to go to the hospital, but I was not hurt in the least by the accident, just concerned for that little girl

I must be the odd one out..19 years old + TG + depression + 300 HP = 1FastTG

Drivin

Don't matter the gender or if your sportin lingeray drivers are drivers sooner or latter they will tick somebody off. And thouse cell phone people come on are we driving here or what?

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    Still drive like an a**hole whether I'm in a 2 piece bikini or Megadeth shirt and jeans... lol

Banned Read only
    As there are a few motoring insurance companies who make a big deal out of selling cheaper insurance to "safer driving" females (GGs).
    I'm sure if it could be statistically proven that CDrs (MTF) were in a lower risk bracket some enterprising company would offer them a lower rate.
    Whilst on the subject of driving statistics, I remember the late Dave Allen once saying.
    "Did you know that 25% of all road accidents in this country are caused by drunk drivers?
    That means 75% of them are caused by people who aren't drunk.
    So why don't all you sober b*****ds get off the road and let us drunks drive in a safer enviroment?"

Wanda_girl

Never thought of that!

I never gave much thought to how I drive when dressed. I do pay much more attention to what goes on around me and much kinder to other drivers.
    I guess in the back of our minds we don't want to be involved in an accident or be pulled over for speeding. What a nightmare that would be!!
    Wouldn't it be nice to see some sort of study on this behavior? Maybe all men would be better off made to drive in female attire? What a laugh that would be. I'd pay good money to see that.
    Wanda