Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm So Scared

I'm So Scared

[SIZE=4]I go out twice a week and up until last night I have not had any adverse reactions, including when I've passed the gangs of teenage girls and boys. But, last night was something else. I drove to town dressed in a below the knee skirt and twinset (And pearls) and parked my car in the usual street at quater to eight in bright sunshine. While I was parking between two cars I noticed a group of women coming out of a bar. These were women not girls and there was eight or ten of them. After I'd parked I found that the car was surrounded by them and they began banging on the roof and windows and shouting things like "I'ts one of them f*****g freaks" and "He's a f*****g tranny" then they started grabbing their crotches and breasts (Not mine I hasten to add) and doing that disgusting thing with their tongues. After a couple of minutes they got tired of their sport and started to drift away still effing and blinding at the tops of their voices. I sat in the car for a couple of minutes with the doors locked and then decided to go home as I felt so scared and to tell the truth I was terrified that they'd come back. As I said at the beginning these were Women aged from twentys to fifties not young girls and now I'm wondering if it's really worth going out dressed at all. Had this been teenagers, boys or girls I don't think it would have bothered me that much because it's more or less what you expect of them but from women some of whom were not that much younger than me well...... what do you do? How do you deal with it? [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Toni; 05-04-2006 at 04:34 AM.

Aspiring Member

I would have!:

I think i very well might have run a few of them down with the car that would have scared them a lot more then it did you.

But then this is just me talking other's might have done otherwise

I have had to deal with this kind of stuff even when dressed as male there are all kind's of nut's in this old world and these sound very much like them.

It was none of there busniess what or how you were dressed at all.

Stupid people like that deserve what is coming to them!:.

Jayt Suzy!:.

GypsyKaren
    Toni, I can give you one good piece of advice, never let a bunch of a**holes dictate how you live your life. Try to just blow it off, that's what I do. The worse that's ever happened to me is getting giggled at by teen-age girls a couple of times. So what? I really don't give a rat's ass about what some 14 year old girl buying Clearisil at Walgreens thinks about me, and I'm surely not going to hide so I can get their stamp of approval on what I do. If this ever happens to you again, rev the engine, put it in drive, and go for road kill, I think they'll scatter pretty quick.

Karen

Hi Toni,

I'm sorry that some small-minded obnoxious Brits have caused you such anguish. I very much hope that you will not let this dissuade you from getting out and about again. You certainly have more courage than I and I wish that I could get out of my own front door.

Em

Toni.

Here's a and some

I had a bad experience with a pack of howling teenage mallrats in a crowded shopping center, I didn't have a car for protection and was forced to walk away from the scene...while wearing a rather tight skirt and heels, I might add. It was my worst nightmare.

However, I got over it and you will too. Closed-minded bigots have always preyed on minority groups and anyone who they see as "different". Since then, I have had a few taunts and giggles but so what ? Who cares what **holes think?

Bring water gun full of beach. And start beaching them if they coming for you next time. Your going to have to get hands drity sooner or later.

Don't use a water gun filled with bleach...

Fill it with some cheap strong male cologne... like Brut 33 or Old Spice... You won't run the risk of putting someone's eyes out, and I am sure they would enjoy getting skunked

you handled it properly. A water gun with any kind of liquid would only have added to your problems, as would mace. It is clear that these women were looking for trouble and you were their choice. Try to put it behind you as best you can. (HUGS) Felicia

Ah-May-Lee
    I know how people on this forum despise acting anything like a male, but you CDs are men, punch one of the girls on the nose, they will soon stop their harrassing. Same goes for teenage girls that bother CDs, they are teenage girls, direct a bit of violence towards them and they will go away.

This is how the T-girls do it in my neighborhood, they don't let woman bother them. Maybe a bunch of men can be trouble, but women or a single guy aren't a trouble to them.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Hi Toni
    Sorry, but some times thing like that are going to happen
    You can't let that stop you from enjoying yourself

And beside you know the old saying
    Instant A**hole just add alcohol

Glad to here your OK

Hugs Barb
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Being a lady?

I've been in these situations. I ignore these morons as they are bored usually and looking for some kind of entertainment at someone else's expense. Some of the things I've done is walk away (swinging my hips a little), said:"Hi how you doin'?" or just shrug my shoulders.That usually shuts them up. I'm still waiting to be called a "bitch". Then my response woud be either: "Yes?", "...and?", or "Your point?" Contrary to what some may think, I don't look for trouble but will defend myself physically if necessary. This gal ain't afraid to use her muscles for sure. Discretion being the better part of valor however, I usually walk away. They are looking for you to be embarrased or some kind of "shrinking violet". If that doesn't happen, they usually lose interest and wait to pick on the next unfortunate "victim" who comes along. Take care, Ericka

Well I have a couple of suggestions for you. Take a shot gun along with you scare them out of their wits. Or just simply ignore them you know what goes around comes around. Sounds to me its just a bunch of white trash women. Hope this helps

Toni
    Sounds like you handled it well. People are scared of what they don't understand. When they are scared they become agressive (attack is the best form of defence etc.). When folks are drunk they scare more easily.

Don't let this put you off being you. Most people will ignore folk going about their business; as long as you don't prevent them doing the same. So chin up gal and get out there.
    Paula

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

I would not recomend hitiing them with your car but I would have driven away slowly enough so that they could have gotten out of your way. (Did that once with some migrant workers who thought I'd stop an 18 wheeler just so they could stand in the road and chat. ) Or. if you are a braver soul than I am, you could just sit there in your car and do your nails, check your makeup, brush your hair, etc. This would give the impression that you don't care what they think and might take the fun out of their taunting. If you can ruin their fun they will stop.

I definitely think that you made the right decision. You don't want to harm them with your car, I can just read the headline! You also son't want to fight with 10 women, it only takes 1 to whack you in the back of the head. Then you're in the hospital, dressed in women's clothing, filling out a police report. No thanks! The same goes if you're dressed in drab really, it's just not worth it unless you MUST defend yourself.

Good Luck in the future, you're more courageous than me.
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

What I want to know, is what was these women doing in a BAR at 7:45 AM?? Sounds alful early to be drinking IMHO.

Besides, you did the right thing. I liked the suggestion that you just sit there and check you makeup, hair, file your nails, and just pretty much ignore them.

When a Lady is Not

I have seen many women at their worst so I'm not surprised at your story at all. Don't get yourself in a jamb over this do nothing but slowly leave many an A-hole has gotten big bucks from someone because that someone didn't use restraint. I have seen several "women" out there and they have the right to be there, being disorderly and trying to provoke someone is a violation of the law in the US so do the right thing and leave like a lady.

Aspiring Member
    sorry to hear about your ordeal, I think those women had no rights to harass you like that.

But after reading your story, that is one of the reasons why I don't go out anymore, alot of people are still not accepting of the CDing lifestyle.

Hi Toni

From what you have said you handled it well, but please don't let what happened stop you from going out dressed again, as you have said up to now you've had no adverse reactions.

By the sound of it they'd proably had a "skinfull" and you just happened to be there, not very nice I know. Anyway at least you are safe and came to no harm.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Toni - that sounds like a disturbing and frightening event. You did absolutely the right thing in waiting for it to blow over. Any other response (physical or verbal) would probably have aggravated an already bad situation.

In a confrontation, the best approach is to do whatever you can to defuse the confrontation, even if it means discomfort, embarrassment or outright humiliation. I studied martial arts for years and am quite big--yet in the few instances in my life where it came up I have not hesitated to back off from a brewing fight. That basic rule does not change simply by virtue of your being en femme at the time. Good decision.

The girls here are absolutely correct to stress that you really should not let this impede you from going out. The sleazy women that you encountered do not deserve to be empowered in that way!

Sympathizing and relieved you are ok,
    Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Very disturbing, I can't believe people, especially women still behave in such a manner. i can't imagine that happening here. Perhaps you need to reconsider where you drive to.

Julia

What Me Worry
    Alchol = stupid behavior. I hope you chalk it up to ignorence and let it go at that. Good luck on your next outing.

I think its a group mentality, women who would normally be ok on their own acting like blooming stupid kids when the're in a group and drunk as skunks. Only takes one to act stupidly and they'll all follow.

Heres a for you babe hope you feel bbetter now.

Getting wet looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Toni, I hope they didn't damage your car whilt they were pounding on it.

Got to say it's never happened to me, you must have been unlucky, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Don't let it put you off...

Rebecca

I think I would have layed on the horn for as long as it took to get them to either leave or for someone to come found out what the commotion was about.
    DonnaT