Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you use for breasts if you don't have forms

huge bra wearer

bra stuffing

Water balloons! In 40 years I've only had two "leak". By carefully tying them twice I make perfect nipples and can adjust the size of my breasts as desired by filling them as much or little as I want. The feel and weight is wonderful.

I just found a new Just My Size "gel Strap" in size 44DDD. It is a little smaller cut than some but I enjoy it very much.

Works fine for me . . .

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    Cut off feet of pantyhose filled with rice. I also use the waist and thigh section of same pantyhose to make a gaffe.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin
    ..... what more could a girl want?
    [SIZE="3"]Real ones, honey!

Marci
    [/SIZE]

I just recently bought a Water Bra that feels and looks quite natural.

I use "push up" bras. Being rather on the plump side, this type of bra, as indicated by its name, pushes up my breasts in a 38 C size chest...

There is a couple of pictures of me that illustrate what I'm saying in the "Gallery" and in the "Lingerie" section of Crossdress.com

Love.

Eugenie

Good deal....I spent over 300............but am very happy with them....My ex thinks they are the next best thing to real

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vet
    Water balloons! In 40 years I've only had two "leak". By carefully tying them twice I make perfect nipples and can adjust the size of my breasts as desired by filling them as much or little as I want. The feel and weight is wonderful.
    Leaking was never a problem but I did have one burst. It was in a shopping centre car park as I was getting out of my car some years back. Fortunately no one saw it happen and I got back in the car and headed home. After that I put one balloon inside another with a small layer of air in between - but it wasn't quite the same.

Fiona xx
    Last edited by FionaAlexis; 05-07-2006 at 09:28 PM.

keep those ideas coming girls i'm getting educated just reading these replies thank you all so much for responding to this ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

hi everyone, i have tried many things to stuff my bras but haven't found anything better than bubble wrap. You know the stuff that you get inside of packages in the mail. I find that the bubble wrap feels very real.

Water baloons for me!, I just love the feel of them within my bra!

Cotton balls. They fill out nicely but have no weight to them. Quite perky.