Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: forced feminization

forced feminization

I was wondering what if anything you all thought about forced feminization? I mean do you support any mother who makes her little boy wear girls clothes. I've even heard of mothers who send their sons to school dressed as girls and keep them dressed that way at home. I suppose they wanted a girl but had a boy instead. How far would a mother go even give the boy a girls name and identify him as a girl for all intended purposes for as long as she can? I mean omg why would any mother put a child through that. I recently read a thread about a mother using girls clothes as a punishment for her son dressing him in nighties and standing him in the doorway for all to see him. Making him wear skirts and dresses for punishment and keeping him in his room like that all day. What do you all think? ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    I was wondering what if anything you all thought about forced feminization?
    forced feminization? I think when it involves adults, it's fine. When it involves parents forcing this on children...it's child abuse...grounds for immediate and swift criminal prosecution.
    I've even heard of mothers who send their sons to school dressed as girls and keep them dressed that way at home.
    You "heard" this? Where? Fictionmania.com?
    I've also heard the stories, but they're all overwhelmingly fiction..."petticoat punishment" simply doesn't happen in this day and age. When it does happen, the parents are arrested and the child is taken away.

yes they are but what if the mother has raised the boy as a girl and as far as the child knows they are a girl and mom has let the childs hair grow and styled it like a girls and in the lower grades if the child resembles a girl the teacher wouldn't know the difference I mean if she hasn't got a visit from the breast ferry yet who would know for sure ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    yes they are but what if the mother has raised the boy as a girl and as far as the child knows they are a girl and mom has let the childs hair grow and styled it like a girls and in the lower grades if the child resembles a girl the teacher wouldn't know the difference I mean if she hasn't got a visit from the breast ferry yet who would know for sure ttfn
    What If? I believe the key words here are "What If".
    You can "What If" till the cows come home. This kind of thing simply doesn't happen. If you have some documentation that it did, please post a link.

CD from ME

Most of your questions

I think where you need to go is to www.petticoated.com
    That will answer all your questions..............
    If you have any more e-mail the moderator I am sure that she will be more than happy to answer the unanswered questions..........

I agree with Kathryn, if it involves a child then charges should be files.

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by JMO2
    I think where you need to go is to www.petticoated.com
    That will answer all your questions..............
    If you have any more e-mail the moderator I am sure that she will be more than happy to answer the unanswered questions..........
    I'm familiar with this website, it's been around for years. It's fiction.
    Yes, I know they may say it's not...but you can bet that it is. There are also any number of other "petticoat discipline" sites on the web...all fiction.
    Just like the thread that pops up here from time to time about mothers forcing boys to be bride's maids in weddings...pure fiction.

Child abuse

No way, no how Hon. There is absolutely no sane reason or no justification to put a child through something like. I'm totally against it and would probably file the charges myself if I knew about it. Ericka

I agree i wasn't trying to cause an uproar i'm totally against it too just wanted to see if you girls thought it was possible for a mother to do it and get away with it is all i was really asking maybe i should've worded the question differently sorry for any confussion here ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

not going there

i am not even going there.....it is child abuse. I am for capitol punishment

Steph

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I think "forced feminization" is a fantasy entertained by male crossdressers who need a little help admitting what they're about.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Gold Member
    If it has some thing to do with children it's some type of crime, if it involves me its a party.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.

Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    I think "forced feminization" is a fantasy entertained by male crossdressers who need a little help admitting what they're about.
    EXACTLY my thought on adult "forced feminization" as well as those into humiliation and degradation. If you want it, need it, desire it, derive pleasure from it, how can it be forced or degrading?

Now, for minors? GRRRRRRRR...lock the offenders up and throw away the key.

Kids have WAY too many issues to contend with growing up to begin with, and do not need, nor deserve, this abuse.

I believe this a fantasy invented by those who need an excuse for their crossdressing

Forced

Where were all of you when I was having my hair put in braids and dressed in dresses. I guess in the 50's it wasn't considered child abuse.
    I didn't know I was a little boy until I started school and I couldn't figure out how come all of a sudden I got to wear Levi's and a boys shirt and shoes.
    Krysten

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya
    EXACTLY my thought on adult "forced feminization" as well as those into humiliation and degradation. If you want it, need it, desire it, derive pleasure from it, how can it be forced or degrading?
    How can it be "forced"? Technically, in the adult context, it can't be forced...it's a mental process....
    Like so many other forms of fantasy and role-playing...changing who you are, etc. "you think you are...therefore you are..."
    I've yet to hear of any man actually being forced to wear women's clothing at gunpoint. Concerning adults, the whole concept of "forced feminization" removes the guilt and shame associated with crossdressing. If you're being "forced" to do something, you can't feel guilty about it. Get it? I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but that's basically how it works.
    Now...an adult coercing and/or forcing a boy to crossdress is a whole different ballgame...it's child abuse and cruelty...plain and simple. And whoever does this kind of thing, needs to be locked up for life or worse. The psychological damage done to any child in this scenario could be devastating.

here here kathrynW you said it girl i'm with you on this one ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

What Me Worry
    I say between consenting adults its whatever floats your boat.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by KathrynW
    How can it be "forced"? Technically, in the adult context, it can't be forced...it's a mental process....
    Like so many other forms of fantasy and role-playing...changing who you are, etc. "you think you are...therefore you are..."
    I've yet to hear of any man actually being forced to wear women's clothing at gunpoint. Concerning adults, the whole concept of "forced feminization" removes the guilt and shame associated with crossdressing. If you're being "forced" to do something, you can't feel guilty about it. Get it? I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but that's basically how it works.
    Now...an adult coercing and/or forcing a boy to crossdress is a whole different ballgame...it's child abuse and cruelty...plain and simple. And whoever does this kind of thing, needs to be locked up for life or worse. The psychological damage done to any child in this scenario could be devastating.
    You just said it more eloquently than I Kathy The very fact that men say they WANT forced feminization negates the "forced" aspect of it. And yes, I have said it more times than I could ever count, the "forced" disclaimer is simply a way to rid themselves of the guilt.

Banned Read only
    With a child, it is abuse. Life is too fast now for kids without throwing gender issues on them. This was practiced in times past, but times have indeed changed. At least the laws have.

When consenting adults are involved... "yeah sure, make me wear lingerie... threaten me with a good time"

Completely different scenarios.

When I was a police officer I had knowlege of where two older boys made a younger one ware a dress and sexualy assault him on a daily basis. I took it pretty hard because I knew what his life might be like from that point on. The trama of being assaulted and humilited will scare this young child for the rest of his life. We are talking about a couple of up and coming sex offenders here God only knows where they are now and if they have caused any further harm.

There are far too many crimes against children these days, some of the things that you hear of on the news makes me sick. As far as forced feminization of children, I believe that 99% of the crap on the internet is fiction, however, I would not be suprised to hear of an isolated case happening. If it is happening, I would hope the offender(s) would receive a life long stay in prison.

Rachelle
    xoxo

Kathryn's right again. On all points, too.

Now, lessee.....

I dressed tonight. I didn't feel the least bit of guilt about it.

I must have forced myself!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Forced Indeedy !!

Had to have a say ..
    The heading caught my eye and thought, no-one here seems to be forced into it, Particularly me
    On the psycologically damaging effects to a child, this form of punishment is dreadful and regretable if it has ever occurred.
    [SIZE="1"]my tuppence[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

I wasn't dressed as a girl as a child during the 50s, but my mother did have me wear girl's panties. On a couple of occasions she had me try on a girl's dress in the dressing room of a department store while she was shopping for clothes. When I reached the seventh grade, the girl's panties stopped (I think because at that time I started PE and sports). My mom never referred to me as a girl nor did she suggest or force me to wear girl's clothing other than the panties. She did tell me on several occasions that she had always wanted a girl, but I never felt unwanted by her.
    One of my aunt's threatened diapers as punishment to her three sons from time to time. I probably would not have found out about that except that I stayed with them occasionally and I was there when we all got into some trouble. She made the "diaper threat," and we became very obediant and cautious.
    Those are my experiences.
    I totally agree that "forced feminization" with children is abuse and that the "petticoat training" portrayed on a few websites is a bunch of nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystenw
    Where were all of you when I was having my hair put in braids and dressed in dresses. I guess in the 50's it wasn't considered child abuse.
    I didn't know I was a little boy until I started school and I couldn't figure out how come all of a sudden I got to wear Levi's and a boys shirt and shoes.
    Krysten
    warmly, Linnea