Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nail polish 24/7

Nail polish 24/7

I know, another nail polish question. Here goes, how many of you girls wear nail polish everyday, all day? I wear bright red polish on my toe nails 24/7---365. If you do, are you ever worried about getting outed?
    Toenails + Nail Polish = 1 Very Happy Girl

I wear one coat OPI's "Significant Other" polish on my toenails, and even go to the gym everyday to swim laps. No one's noticed or said anything.

I have clear polish on my fingernails.

No, I don't worry about what others think. My body, I own it, not them.
    DonnaT

Gold Member
    I don't put it on hardly at all, to much of a pain when your still not out all the way, do like it though, gives you the complete dressing feeling, do have it on in my avatar.

I wear toe nail polish quite often, I am wearing a rasberry color right now. I do not have any fear about wearing polish. Highly unlikely anybody could ever find out, and I really don't care anyway.

Rachelle

I'd like to wear nail polish but i'm scared to get foundout if you know what i mean.
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84

Transgender HouseWife Toni Shelton's Avatar
    As always Donna, You put it well. I also wear clear, people look, but no one says anything. I like takeing care of myself and this is one way I do this.

Love Cindy
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]Toni Shelton[/SIZE][/SIZE]

tonishelton56@yahoo.com

[SIZE="2"]My Mothers first Daughter[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My New Avatar is my New Years Picture, I hope you like.

My toes have been polished continuously (except for the few minutes when it is being changed) for the last 2 years. My fingers are usually polished on weekends only, although I do have nail enhancements for the last 2 years also....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lela
    I know, another nail polish question. Here goes, how many of you girls wear nail polish everyday, all day? I wear bright red polish on my toe nails 24/7---365. If you do, are you ever worried about getting outed?
    I wear clear (buff) nail treatment every day on both. It's made by Neutrogena and makes your nails look like they were buffed out - not a high shine. Great stuff, and good for nail growth and health. But before I found that I used a semi-gloss clear without any problems.

I recently went to a podiatrist for a complete foot exam after being diagnosed with Diabetes. His only comments were "your feet look to be in fine shape - you obviously take good care of them and your toenails." Not in a mocking manner, either

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    My toe nails are polished most of the time. Just changed the color to a bright pink that a nice sales associate at Walgreen's helped me pick out today. Some weekends I do my finger nails as well, and I have used a clear on my fingernails at times, although not that often, and no one has said anything.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

24/7

my nails are bothe long and painted a nice pink colour right now with glitter. toes match
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

I wish 24/7

I go to the Gym three times a week, which makes it a bit hard!!

Sarah R..
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fingers and toes for the last three months. Using a clear gloss. The only comment from wife was why, and when I said they've been splitting lately and I'm trying to stop it, she said "Oh, OK."

I also go to the gym everyday, but I wear my sneakers to there and change when I get home.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Hey Girls, I too have my toes done 24/7/365. Right now they are a dark rose pink, The cool think about it is my girlfriend and I always match. Most of the time my finger nails are done in a clear. Some times a color when I'm just hanging out at the house.
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Toes always, a brass'y color the last few weeks. Usally a goldish brown tone. Fingernails aways have a coat or two of OPI nail envy matte finish, for at least the last two years. A few people have noticed- I always say that having my hands in water a lot makes my nails peel and crack and the nail coat helps with saving them.

Red face

Just painted my finger and toe nails in a light pink shade. I usually keep my fingers and toes polished on a regular basis. I like the way they look when they are polished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

I wear colored polish on my toes in the winter and clear in the summer. I do the clear because I pretty much only wear flip-flops (outside of work, of course) in the summer...residual effect of being a frat boy in college. My fingernails are fiberglass and sculpted, but no polish unless I'm going out. They only extend slightly past my fingertips, and look "normal" unless you really look closely at them.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Toes - 100%

I've got a lavender near-clear one with sparkles that I can wear out in public and nobody notices and then I've got a purple/dark lavender one that I wear all other times. I found that pink is too much (Hot pink anyway), red/blue/gray are boring on me......
    I like purple so I stuck with it...........but I gotta be careful because I walk outside my house from time to time not even thinking about it.

One time someone came to the door and I was barefoot in pink and just curled my toes and said "Hang on a sec"

But at night, taking out the garbage can, I'll wear short shorts and a tank top and go bareful. The streetlights are not bright enough so even if someone is out walking.

I don't do the fingers often though, just seems like I'm always on the go and someone would notice. I would like to do a clear though, perhaps after reading yours I may go buy some and try it.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Toes done 24/7 a deep, shiny red. Nothing is more femoinine to me than to see them when I shower in the morning, Love how they look.
    If someone finds out tjen so be it. Frankly, it's not my problem. As far as I knoe it is not illegal to use nail polish, if your a man, yet.
    Dawn

I wear nail polish on my toes quite often and usually always in a bright red. Nothing says sexy like bright red for me!

I go a week or two without nail polish after wearing for a month. I read in Cosmo, Glamour or one of those women's mags that it is not healthy for nails to always have nail polish on them. They need to breathe and detox in between polishing.

I went to the gym once and forgot that I had polish on them and said to my buddy that I got drunk and my GF wanted to paint my nails. He laughed, I went to drug store got some remover and took it off and then worked out.

I could not use that excuse anymore as I have been in recovery now for almost 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa9

I go a week or two without nail polish after wearing for a month. I read in Cosmo, Glamour or one of those women's mags that it is not healthy for nails to always have nail polish on them. They need to breathe and detox in between polishing.
    I just wanted to comment on this - nails do not have lungs, they do not need to breathe. Nails are composed of keratin (a type of protein), and polish can be worn for a very long time with no damage to your nails.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always wear nail polish - fingers and toes. Clear polish on my fingernails and currently bronze on my toenails.

Toenail polish has nearly gotten me into trouble more than any other fem affectation that I bring into my drab life....
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I wear nail polish on my toes from the start of fall to the start of spring. In the summer I go bare foot to much. I do not worry much about it when I have it on and have forgotten and taken my shoes off in the wrong places or wrong time.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

[SIZE=3]I pretty much have polish on my toenails all year round with the exception of some periods during the Summer.

As for for my Hands, as often as possible when I have the opportunity for a couple of days or more at a time. Just love how it makes my fingernails look!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Smile Nail Polish 24/7

I wear toe nail polish 24/7. I have had some weird looks for guys but that was all. One day while shopping a woman complimented me on my pretty toe nails. I have just started wearing finger nail polish. I have on a silver metal flake polish and was complimented by a girl, saying she liked the way they looked.