Thread: More confident

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

More confident

As I have posted, I am ever so slowly coming out of the closet with dressing. I've posted that I've mostly done this buy wearing a long sleeve leotard under a t-shirt, and it is VERY obvious I am wearing one. No one has ever yet commented on this, and each time I do this I get even more confident.
    I am more willing to say "screw it" and not worry so much about what others think. This has always been a very big personal problem for me.

I've noticed an effect with my attitude lately. I am not so worried about what others think, and in some ways I have more confidence in myself.

I am not ready to take the plunge and go out fully dressed, but I am definitely getting something I didn't expect with my dressing, CONFIDENCE....and that is a good thing.
    I'm thinking about going out tomorrow wearing a skort I recently bought. THAT will be a real breakthrough for me.

Go Girl!!! Plan the work and work the plan!!! lol Have a great time out!! Take some pics too, kind of documenting your journey!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Millimetre by millimetre....

Susan, thanks for sharing your evolution and you can be assured, there are a lot of us here supporting your every move.
    Cheers, and keep on enjoying.
    F.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Good for you

Hi susan, Go for it girl. It becomes easier as time goes on.Just like putting on a pair of socks, I mean pantyhose, I mean....oh well you know what I mean. Enjoy yourself Hon. Love, Ericka

Go for it girl, You will be very glad you did. Keep your head up and remember you are not doing anything wrong so dont be or act scared. Good luck, Look forward to pictures
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH ! We are your cheer leading squad ! LOL

Susie!

The same thing happened for me. Is'nt it liberating? !!! Cheers for you!

Well, I tried to get out today with a skirt. I was wearing a knee lenth "skort" today and was going to go out of town and do some things in public but in the end I chickened out.
    I just know that I am going to do this soon! I feel it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Annesah
    Susie!

The same thing happened for me. Is'nt it liberating? !!! Cheers for you!
    Thanks... It really IS!
    Of all the "feel good" things I have tried this seems to be the best one yet.
    I can hardly wait until I get past the covered leotards and wear a skirt instead! You can kind of hide a leotard but not a skirt!
    Last edited by susancheerleader; 05-06-2006 at 06:24 PM.

Hey Susan how are things going? Have you made it to a skirt yet? We would love to see some pictures if you can. Keep up the strength its worth it!!!
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

You rock girl! ! ! Enjoy it!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I don't know about attitudes where you live, but in my work place we often have CD'ers, come in to fill up on petrol and a snack, my team are great nobody has blinked an eye when they where noticed, if at all, and some of our GG's have even said good on her for doing what she wants to. Now that gives me confidence to do it myself, which I've yet to do in broad daylight.
    TTFN Andrea :GE:

Sounds like you're doing it that same way I did. Ladies' pants, then skorts, then skirts, then dresses.