Thread: Rejected

Rejected

Girls
    If you told a girlfriend about your dressing before getting real serious

I was wondering if any of you were Rejected by a girlfriend and did it lead to any damaging consequences ????
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Well, maybe not "damaging," other than not getting any more dates with that girl after I told her! This was a lady from Brazil I met when she worked in a restaurant, where I met her, and then at a nail salon in the same shopping center. We went out a few times, and before we got really serious (or would have, I guess, since we didn't get to that!), I told her I enjoyed dressing up in women's outfits, and tried to explain the best way I knew of why some men enjoy it. That was pretty much the end of it for us. I'm just glad I hadn't introduced her to anybody in my family yet!

In all fairness, I probably wanted her as more of a "girl's girlfriend" - you know, someone to shop with, help me with make-up, nails, etc. - than as a "girlfriend" in the context of dating, getting serious, and so on. I'm sure many would say that's wrong.

I told a GG who was a friend at the time. She then later became my girlfriend and more ....... Her opinion was always one of not liking my dressing although she never saw me in anything more than underware or shoes (which she did once come to a shop to buy with me).

in the long term our relationship failed, in part I think to her knowledge of my 'interest' as she called it and the fact she discussed it with her mother ! Not good as her mum no doubt poisoned her opinion of me at the time (I know this is true from later conversations with her some time later).

So in the end I wish I had said nothing, I may now be married with kids from a woman I still in my heart know I love.

Go figure !

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

On Occasion

I have had some girlfriends in the 90's and it was advantageous to share my wardrobe. When I met a woman in 2000, I knew she would not understand so I had to box up my wardrobe for 3 years (and move to USA).
    If you think your girlfriend won't mind you being a CD, let her know as soon as poss, otherwise, unfortunately you'll have to suffer in silence.
    XX
    F.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    My girlfriend of about a year dumped me about four months ago (she did not know I was a CD). Then we started talking about getting back together and I told her about my CDing. She did the mini freak and said while she liked me she could not ever have sex with me now that she knew I was a CD. We went out today as a matter of fact and had a very nice time, but no sex anymore. That part stinks, but at least she still talks to me and wants to do things. I guess that is good, just not great.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Why yes my gf knew about it but said no more of that if you want me so I purged and quit for seven months before starting up again. She still doesn't suspect anything but she does know about me being on this forum and about my yahoo account under my fem name but thinks it's for all you to send me e-mails and not see my real name it works at least i don't have to close the window everytime she comes in the room. I only told her about it last week cause she thought i was cheating on her when i told her i was talking to a girl online. When i told her it was a cd she didn't feel worried anymore but still says i don't know why you go to that site i tell her it interests me to see to what lengths you girls go to to look female i even showed her a few photos and she couldn't tell you were a male dressed as a female but she doesn't approve but won't stop me from talking to you girls here as if she could stop me that'll never happen i'm not giving up my fem life ever again ttfn
    Last edited by bredalee25; 05-06-2006 at 06:33 PM.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I wasn't rejected per se, but she made it clear that we'll never be more than friends.
    Hail Satin!

I told a girlfriend once. She didn't believe me. Even though we have talked on and off over the years when the subject has been broached she acts like she doen't understand.

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar
    Rejected?? That is such a mild word for it!! But yeah, it hurt too.

But I okay now
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

I told a girlfriend once. Then she told all my friends. Then I didn't have any friends. I think that's when I first developed anxiety and depression.

After that, I didn't tell a few, until the one I married.

I still don't want friends. At least outside of my "hobby". Then there's little to lose.

My mother when i was young OUTED me to all my early girlfriends hence I soon found my own place I could dress and bring girls home great.
    Steph
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Good response fortunately

Hi,
    I came out to the first girlfriend I've ever had a few months ago.

[URL="http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=326362#post326362[/URL]

She was more than fine with it and even offered to help me shop. Unfortunately our relationship floundered shortly after my disclosure but not, I think, over my dressing. We've continued to e-mail and have carried on as more distant friends. She continues to think well of me - or so she says - and has promised not to reveal my secret. So far, she is the only person I have told.

Best,
    Gunda

Quote Originally Posted by amandachick
    I told a girlfriend once. Then she told all my friends. Then I didn't have any friends. I think that's when I first developed anxiety and depression.

After that, I didn't tell a few, until the one I married.

I still don't want friends. At least outside of my "hobby". Then there's little to lose.
    Thats so sad.

Please know you've friends here.