Thread: Woohoo another big step

Woohoo another big step

Okay I know for many of you this isn't all that important but I just had to share. I finally did it I got my ears pierced. The girls at Claires were great and everything I really don't know what I was so worried or apprhensive about but it was the most wonderful thing ever....no more clip ons for this girl. WOOHOO!!!! As soon as I get some photos I will post them.

earrings

good for you hun don't know if i've got the courrage to do that i hate needles i never really wore any except clip ons a few times but i purged and they were tossed in the trash so anyways i'm happy for ya you go girl and please post those pix asap want to see em ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Janice Ann

Pierced ears

See someone is already reading a story from my book,, Just today I have been thinking about getting my ears pieced ( cause all the prettiest earrings are that way today, No I did not do it, YET ! but I will soon .
    So here I am doing my makeup on a Sat. night- So whats a guy to do ?
    How in the world do we crossdressers hide the peiced ears-- Shur -- some little posts-- Tell me ? how do we explain them ? or do we just ignor them and proceed withh our business ?
    Anyone have a solution ? Love ya all Janice Ann

ya know Janice after I got them pierced I went to mcdonalds then did some shopping and no one even looked at them or even gave me a second blink..seems its pretty common place now. I see guys allthe time with both ears pierced now. I would just do it and it didn't even hurt or anything. The girls did both ears at the same time and it took all of 5 sec I was worried about it hurting too and it was the easiet thing ever really no pain it felt less than a pinch.

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    Hi Rachael,

Congratulations to you. I have had my left ear pierced for a number of years and just got my right one done about 2 months ago. I work in a place now that is fine with it. When I got my left ear done years ago work was not cool with it at all so I had to wear a bandage over the piercing whenever I went to the office. Since having the other ear pierced no one has said a thing about it. Not people at work, or customers I deal with every day or even my family, although my little sister noticed it right away and said 'you got your other ear pierced' and that was the end of it.

I see a lot of younger men and a lot of us older ones that have both ears pierced. I do not think society cares if a male wears earrings.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

congrats from another girl that's too scared of needles...
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

got my ears pierced a month ago on retirement.pretty painless at claire's while watched by two young couples, one of whom the girl was trying to get her boyfriend to have his done. my kid brother saw later and all he said was 'oh cool'

Janice Ann

Love it !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachaelgirl39
    Okay I know for many of you this isn't all that important but I just had to share. I finally did it I got my ears pierced. The girls at Claires were great and everything I really don't know what I was so worried or apprhensive about but it was the most wonderful thing ever....no more clip ons for this girl. WOOHOO!!!! As soon as I get some photos I will post them.
    Love you babe== been wanting to for the longest time= Not worried about the needle-- just the repucssions from the fall out-
    Did you start out with some pretty post- or just something to fill the peircing ? P M me sweet lady-- just want to know all about it

Janice Ann

Love It

Rachel ==
    Bows and hugs, I needed this input, Just think the whole world of earrings opens up to (you ) me now we can shop , shop shop--

Quote Originally Posted by Janice Ann
    How in the world do we crossdressers hide the peiced ears-- Shur -- some little posts-- Tell me ? how do we explain them ? or do we just ignor them and proceed withh our business ?
    Anyone have a solution ? Love ya all Janice Ann
    Hi J.A.
    My brother, who as far as I know has not an iota of CD in him, has pierced ears. While I, the secret CD, am scared that it would reveal the secret about me, and would never have the guts to do it! So go figure!
    Maybe what you need is are one pair of nice guy-earrings. Seems like most straight guys who have earrings always wear the same ones, so you'd only need to invest once. That way you'd never have to hide your pierced ears. What do you think??
    yours truly,
    [SIZE="3"]miche[/SIZE]

I was at the supermarket last week and a guy was just leaving with his little pink todler. He was a shaved bald giant. He had to bend over sideways to hold his daughters hand. He wore two big pirate hoops. Cutest thing I've ever seen.
    I bet no one ever gives him any s--- about his rings.

Donuts Have Holes Honey ?

Janice I posted my thirtysix hour up set with my SO over my double ear piecing if you care to look it up. I caved and took one out she told me last night that people are asking if I was in a midlife chrisis. I asked just who has she told, she didn't answer. So good for you buy as many pairs of pretties as you can find who knows I my just go back and have the other one done.

When in Guy mode you want to change to a different pair all you have to do is lose 1 and need to buy a new pair! I sometimes find it later under the pillow
    always after I bought a new pair