Thread: Water Bra

Water Bra

Has anyone tried one of these yet?

I am wearing one now and it is very comfy and appears and feels quite natural.

water bra?

no i haven't where did you get it honey i'd like to know so i can research one ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Tried one last year but didn't do enough for me. Was my last experiment before going to Silicone Forms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I got mine at Wal Mart. I think K Mart has them too. You can Google "water bra" to get info.

ok thanks honey i'll go check them out ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

GypsyKaren
    I just switched to a gel bra, same thing, and I love it. I surely don't have near the same size as with my forms, but it's all mine, and that makes me feel good about myself.

Karen

What Me Worry
    I have wanted to try one as well or a gel bra. I am a natural 40B how much cup size does it add?

love my h2o bra

i`ve had it about a year and a half now.does the job until i get silicone forms

Gel and water bras

I would love to hear more on both Gel and Water bras, any sites to look at or places to go for them ???? thanks Beth

i tryied on the other night when i got my push up, it was nice and very comfortable but i loved the hanes loveable push up bra just a hair more so i got it. i'll probaly go back and get the water one though,and that you mention it i'll try the gell to? i haven't seen any of them but i'll look around?