Thread: Wearing Capri Pants..Do you fell less feminine?

Smile Wearing Capri Pants..Do you fell less feminine?

Found a pair of aqua blue capri pants (Cathy Daniels) and matching top at Kohl's today on their one day sale. The way they balloon out, so to speak, they are really more like gauchos. Lucked up on a pair of matching low heel shoes at a shop nearby.

Barely had time to try them on before my wife came home (she knows all about my dressing but I keep most hidden from her out of respect for our live and let policy). Anyway, it certainly feels different than wearing a skirt. In fact, when I discovered these I thought they WERE a skirt as the pants legs are sooooo wide! Does seem a little less femme, in a way. I look forward to breaking them in this weekend, any of you out there either love or hate wearing capris?

P.S.--Eve of Mother's Day weekend great time to shop! Everyone assumes it is for the missus. Have had women talk to me about shoes, etc. all very friendly and added to fun! Girls, get out there and shop!!!!
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

Capris

They make me feel somewhat more feminine for some reason. Ericka

Love Capris, hate fem jeans!!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-31-2006 at 12:44 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I love capris, especially if they are fairly fitted. I wear them with a strappy top and a cardigan with painted toenails and strappy sandals. It makes me feel very femme. You have to tuck though or (like I do) wear the appropriate underwear to keep you flat.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I was wondering the same thing. I've been seriously considering capris for a while but haven't made the purchase because of the "femme factor". Now that I know other girls wear them, I'll probably pick some up. Shop on girls!

[SIZE=3]CAPRIS???[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]WHAT???[/SIZE]
    You ALL know that real women only wear dresses or skirts!!!

Thanks for the great answers girls!!! Looks like thus far more votes for capris as ultra femme. Can't wait for the weekend to really drench myself in feminity, really in the mood for it! Must be the Spring!!!!!!!!!!
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

I love to wear capris and feel so fem in them. Mine fit me pretty well though as I have hips kinda and a nice round butt as my wife puts it. I have 2 pair in a pink flower design and love to wear them with a stretch top and sandals.
    Danielle

I find Capri's are femme (and fashionable). Myself, more tight and not to loose fitting serves the feminine needs rather well

I've learned to like capris although I am still partial to skirts and dresses.

However, it is what a lot of GG's wear; so when I go out in mainstream society, I sometimes wear.

Steffie
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

I need tight...I was thinking of buying some Daisy Duke shorts myself....any thoughts?

"Theres alot of space in this mall"....Ellwood blues

Love em

I enjoy wearing Capri's but it's hard to look sexy when you're as big and not so good lookin' as me. My wife will let me work in the yard like this but not in a dress or skirt. So I have several pair.
    Krysten
    Last edited by Krystenw; 05-13-2006 at 11:38 PM.

Not quite as trendy as capri's...but I love my crops. Going out in them, I feel so like one of the girls...

Mitzi

I usually wear skirts but when out for a casual afternoon activity, such as a picnic, capri's sure are comfortable. I wear a lot of skorts too.

GypsyKaren
    As much as I love wearing skirts (I only have 50 of them), I love capris because they're so comfortable in the summer.

Karen

capris forever!

i love capris (and gauchos). they have just about replaced both shorts and full-length pants in my wardrobe. i wear them more than skirts for casual wear, with pumps,heeled loafers or sandals (flat or heeled).

Esther Jane

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling
    I love capris, especially if they are fairly fitted. I wear them with a strappy top and a cardigan with painted toenails and strappy sandals. It makes me feel very femme. You have to tuck though or (like I do) wear the appropriate underwear to keep you flat.
    Damn, Angel, we have too much in common, you b**** - how dare you like the things I like!?

Olivia

Aspiring Member
    I only dislike capri's for the reason that I haven't worn a pair that look good with heels and hose,and "if I can't wear hose with it,I don't want to wear it".

I wear denim capris and crops when I am dressed or drab mode. I get a few looks but I like the fit.

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I'd rather wear Jeans with Holes in them! LOL If I have to wear Pants then it's my old worn out Jeans that feel great. If I had a nice Butt that would or maybe make a diffrence wearing Capri pants. LOLOLOL Hmmm? But I'm a jeans person all the way if it comes to pants of any kind.

For a fem look I like skirts.

HGz.
    Haley P. Kemp

Banned Read only
    I love capris,been wearing them for years,I likke to wear sexy flats with capris.