Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Period

housewife wannabe SAMANTHA_IN_MT's Avatar

My Period

I was wondering if any of you experiance a period as in mood swings, depresion, anger, sadness and happiness all in the same day. It seams that latley these symptoms have been getting worse. looking for some input on this, am I totaly nuts or is this real????????

What Me Worry
    My wife is of the firm belief that men also have a period.

Men can have "periods", yes... But they're often milder or fundamentally different from female periods.

Testosterone spikes cause them in females. In males, testosterone is higher than in females and, really, has little reason to spike unless the sex drive wants it to.

Anyway, I have rather female periods to be honest. It's weird, but then again I seem to exhibit some intersexed characteristics. Once a month. Lately it's been erratic but, according to an intersexed friend of mine, people who are intersexed undergo a secondary puberty and, during female puberty (at least initially, like first year or something like that if memory serves), periods can be very irregular.

It's even weirder when you can feel your moodswings. :\

I go through that pretty much on a daily basis.

No!!! Alway happy, well almost always!! But no specific time of the month, year, decade!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I dearly wish I could be always happy, but unfortunately being transsexual overrides this "happiness" thing, apparently. :P

Anyway, it's hard to be happy all the time when you're moodswinging and can barely tell what mood you'll be in next.

Yes, repeat, no

Samantha,

I also experience cyclic highs and lows in femininity and drive. It's not synchronized with phases of the moon, or anything like that, but I do see myself shifting constantly between "flaming transgender" and "boring bank manager".

If I had to guess, I'd say the "period" is closer to two months than one. I've thought of keeping track of it, but decided the Heisenberg principle would make the data pretty meaningless.

Hugs,
    Susie

Yes, I was going to mention that also... Female cycles tend to occur once every 28-30 days or so while male cycles tend to occur once every 60 days or so. My friend did argue that their cycles occur once every 28-30 days, but debunking those arguments was as easy as pointing out that they are intersexed and female-identified. Thusly their body was obviously in agreement with them or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMANTHA_IN_MT
    I was wondering if any of you experiance a period as in mood swings, depresion, anger, sadness and happiness all in the same day. It seams that latley these symptoms have been getting worse. looking for some input on this, am I totaly nuts or is this real????????
    Just what has all the above got to do with having a period? Absolutely bugger all is what. It's called LIFE..... not having a damn monthly because your a CD and dress like women. If this was NORMAL, ALL MEN, would have this.... not just crossdressers... for crying out loud. Do you know how annoying this is to read? do you have ANY REAL CLUE what having a monthly cycle is REALLY LIKE. So PUH-LEASE.... enough with these 'i have a period' bs and get real.

I'm sorry if this is harsh, but I'm sick of sodding hearing this crap.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

A period

OMG... I have gone through a lot strange head trips, but not in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine it as a period. Nope.. not even

Steph

Banned Read only
    I'm a man.
    I don't menstruate.
    Therefore I do not have a "period".
    Sometimes I get depressed.
    Sometimes I get daft ideas.
    So does everyone else I have ever met!
    Men do not have a monthly cycle!

I pasted up this topic several times don't know why I didn't this time, you ladies have to get real about this thing !

None of you will never have a period for christ sake, get used to it :mad:

Your all going on about wanting periods, do you want the menopause that comes after them?
    Last edited by Sandra; 05-11-2006 at 06:03 AM.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I don't have periods ,don't want periods too messy and anyway I'm too bl****y old!

The GG's can have them and be welcome.

So agreed never heard such nosense!

LOL

Lyndax
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 05-11-2006 at 06:05 AM.

As most everything on this planet is periodically it is likely that men have periodic mood swings and might even have periodic changes of hormone levels or other biochemical processes. Some men might be a bit more sensitive or aware of it, others aren't.
    But to compare this to PMS is a bit of wishfull thinking (or nonsens; depending on the point of view).

(I get monthly mood swings if I look at my bank account, but I wouldn't consider this as PMS.)

Thats the best thing about being a crossdresser....NO PERIODS.

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Get The Balance Right - Depeche Mode - ©1983

Periods

Our GG friends are right ladies. Ain't no way we're ever gonna know what the the monthly "buddy" is really like. Although those of us who are married SHOULD be able to appreciate it somewhat, especially when we see what our wives go through. Like they said though, one of the "benefits" we don't get. Even so, my wife used to accuse me of having one, particularly when I was acting like a stubborn "man". Take care, Ericka

Something to think about.

BIO RHYTHMS While I don't have an unshakeable belief in them it does, to me, seem a bit possible.

Call it a period of a different way of thinking or feeling, possible, but to call it a PERIOD,.....NO WAY.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Men have a monthly hormonal cycle which affects their mood etc but do not of course menstruate as biological women do.

Certainly I don't envy biological women all the mess etc of having their Monthly Period.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

May I just remind a few of you in this thread...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...es#faq_content
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Aspiring Member
    I get regular nosebleeds, does that count?

Gold Member
    I was feeling mean and nasty yeserday, but I seem to be over it today

Aunt Flo doesn't visit me, or any other men. To be honest, threads like this annoy the hell out of me. Men don't have periods, get over it. :evil:

Me im glad i dont have to worry about periods or pms stuff. But every once in awhile i do get cranky.

I have only been a member here for a short time but I would like to add my feelings to this discussion.

Experiencing menstruation is something that is uniqlely feminine. While I do not wish to deny your fun in imagining that you are in some way having a monthly cycle I can assure you that if you were to experience a the trials of a period the desire would quickly fade.

If the thought of being a woman is your thing and the ability to menstuate is the definition of this then I think I like the thought of being a guy.

Tracy