Okay, MTF transsexual here wondering how she would go about properly binding her genitalia so that unsightly bulge would go away. Kinda got this skirt I really like and I apparently look hot in, according to my girlfriend...

I've got panties... Small low-rise victoria's secret bikini panties, to be specific. They're comfy but my damn unwanted bits just don't seem to want to stay put when I tell them to go away.

I thought about Ace bandages, the thin ones or something... But I really don't know how I'd go about doing that. I'd like to do this with as little fuss and shaving as possible, you know? I mean, I trim and keep the scenery nice (except for the penile eyesore, but that's a given) but regrowing pubic hair is really itchy and annoying. I only put up with it for trimming and stuff. Easy-to-pee methods are better, in my eyes, too... When I gots to go, I gots to go! :P

Yeah, but apparently I'm too... I dunno... To big down there (agh! Nooo~) or something for only panties to work. I've got few ideas and the ideas I do have involve a meat cleaver.