Thread: Tucking/Binding genitals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tucking/Binding genitals

Okay, MTF transsexual here wondering how she would go about properly binding her genitalia so that unsightly bulge would go away. Kinda got this skirt I really like and I apparently look hot in, according to my girlfriend...

I've got panties... Small low-rise victoria's secret bikini panties, to be specific. They're comfy but my damn unwanted bits just don't seem to want to stay put when I tell them to go away.

I thought about Ace bandages, the thin ones or something... But I really don't know how I'd go about doing that. I'd like to do this with as little fuss and shaving as possible, you know? I mean, I trim and keep the scenery nice (except for the penile eyesore, but that's a given) but regrowing pubic hair is really itchy and annoying. I only put up with it for trimming and stuff. Easy-to-pee methods are better, in my eyes, too... When I gots to go, I gots to go! :P

Yeah, but apparently I'm too... I dunno... To big down there (agh! Nooo~) or something for only panties to work. I've got few ideas and the ideas I do have involve a meat cleaver.

I use a gaff and that's it, or sometimes my lightly padded panties which are rather tight. Holds the tuck without any additional help!!

Love karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by OniKoneko
    Okay, MTF transsexual here wondering how she would go about properly binding her genitalia so that unsightly bulge would go away. Kinda got this skirt I really like and I apparently look hot in, according to my girlfriend...

I've got panties... Small low-rise victoria's secret bikini panties, to be specific. They're comfy but my damn unwanted bits just don't seem to want to stay put when I tell them to go away.

I thought about Ace bandages, the thin ones or something... But I really don't know how I'd go about doing that. I'd like to do this with as little fuss and shaving as possible, you know? I mean, I trim and keep the scenery nice (except for the penile eyesore, but that's a given) but regrowing pubic hair is really itchy and annoying. I only put up with it for trimming and stuff. Easy-to-pee methods are better, in my eyes, too... When I gots to go, I gots to go! :P

Yeah, but apparently I'm too... I dunno... To big down there (agh! Nooo~) or something for only panties to work. I've got few ideas and the ideas I do have involve a meat cleaver.
    No, no, no!put the cleaver away. Do a search on 'tucking'. I have just been working on an apparatus described at geocities.com/fionaxxcd/contents.htm. Also gives a simple and effective means of taping for cleavage. Wearing the cleavage enhancer right now. Works. Welcome!!

I apologize in advance for my ignorance but...

What the in the hell is a "gaff", exactly?

Gaff

Hi there, a gaff is something like a "jock strap" only better. You pull your bits back and under and then pull the gaff up. It holds you in place especially when panties are worn or pantyhose. I use one and never have had a problem. Go to this site----- Glamourboutigue.com for all your needs, they are cd,ts.tv friendly and will gladly help you.

Hugs;
    BonnieAnne

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by older not wiser
    Hi there, a gaff is something like a "jock strap" only better. You pull your bits back and under and then pull the gaff up. It holds you in place especially when panties are worn or pantyhose. I use one and never have had a problem. Go to this site----- Glamourboutigue.com for all your needs, they are cd,ts.tv friendly and will gladly help you.

Hugs;
    BonnieAnne
    that's http://glamourboutique.com/ I notice bonnieanne has put a g in and it should be a q so I've corrected it for her.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Okay, okay, okay... So after a bit of screwing about with scissors and a mangled pair of pantyhose I bought... I figured it out.

Basically what I had was a normal pair of pantyhose... I cut the waistband off and TRIED cutting a section from the leg, but it was too thin to... urr... not ram itself deep inside of my intestines. :|

So, what I did was... I cut the crotch out of the panty part of the pantyhose, giggling all the while about crotchless pantyhose... And then I used the entire panty part (minus the crotch piece, of course) to make the middly part. It actually works quite nice. :P

I mean, I still have to get used to having something in my ass, but it keeps what I've got down as much as possible. D: I mean... It's not perfect, but then again if it was perfect then I wouldn't need to be binding. I'd probably be all awesome with boobs and a vagina and stuff. :P

Anyway, I didn't sleep to get this done... Because my friend and my girlfriend were like, "You WILL wear your panties tomorrow, young lady!" and I was like, "Eeep! Yes'm!" So hah.

Hopefully this method of binding lasts a while. If it doesn't, though, even about a month of use out of 'em would be nice... They cost about $2.50, so that isn't too terribly much to shell out every once-in-a-while for superb binding goodness.

My new panties, however, are all but useless at keeping me restrained. They're about a size too big. Freaking target had size 5s, but not 4s. Goddess, I still can't believe I need extra-small panties. >.< What the hell?!

Hi Tracy, thanks for the correction.(sorry for the misspelling, I was a little rushed at the time)

Love ya
    Bonnieanne
    "to thine own self be true"

Banned Read only
    All I do is push the beans up and flip the frank back and hold it in place with a snug thong or light control panty, gridle, control top panty hose... You get the idea. Works for me no shaving, taping, or binding.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 05-10-2006 at 11:56 PM.

Tight thong works for me....tight thong...also changes my voice......You just have to shop around in stores and not online to find something that has a larger front panel and good elastic on the sides.......I went through the same problem.....

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I tuck and wear a gaff under my padded briefs. The result is a more pronouned deriere and no bulge in front. Believe it or not to me it feels more natural too.

The best way to describe a gaff is that it is a cross between a athletic supporter and a thong. It is probable where the "G" in G-string comes from. A correct size gaff will make your privates disappear before your eyes but is easily pulled down so you can urinate without much difficulty, of course you are going to have to dig deep and find out where your penis went to down there.
    Last edited by DanaJ; 05-11-2006 at 05:04 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts made a few minutes apart

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Torture device

I use a gaff only if I have to, I find them extremely uncomfortable,and if you sit the wrong way..you could hurt yourself. But I guess that a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Steph

i don't remember where i got this bit of info, but it's been working pretty well for me.

take a set of stockings (with full waist band, not thigh highs), cut the waist band off and cut a part of the stocking (upper part of the thigh or the waist bit if you want more "area" to work with horizontally (the same direction as the waistband was)

you now should have a waistband, and a "tube" of stocking material (around 3-5 inches wide), feed the waistband through the tube, and put em on like you would panties. (is this even making sense anymore?)

Anyway, at this point, what you have is a super-simple gaff that holds the bits in pretty well using the "tuck" method, and is somewhat breathable and pretty comfy...

Quote Originally Posted by joanlynn28
    I tuck and wear a gaff under my padded briefs. The result is a more pronouned deriere and no bulge in front. Believe it or not to me it feels more natural too.

The best way to describe a gaff is that it is a cross between a athletic supporter and a thong. It is probable where the "G" in G-string comes from. A correct size gaff will make your privates disappear before your eyes but is easily pulled down so you can urinate without much difficulty, of course you are going to have to dig deep and find out where your penis went to down there.
    Actually, I think G-string refers to Government, a reference to the absolute least amount of clothing that a stripper could wear without getting arrested. Similar to G-men.

O...kay... So, where would pictures of these "gaffs" be? I kind of need visuals in order to fully understand what the hell they are.

Anywho... That's a great suggestion, azncd... :P That is, like... Totally affordable and easy, too! I understand what you mean... it is like you use the piece of stocking to split the waistband into a figure-8, and the stocking piece is what keeps your icky bits from getting all over the place.

I assume hand-washing would be necessary for those or something? Gwah, I've never hand-washed anything. I live with un-transsexual-accepting parents, too... So here's an off-topic question to go with my still running collection of bind/tuck suggetions: How would I be able to hand-wash things covertly? I mean, I could probably just take the stuff in the shower with me and wash it with me... But what kind of soap (non-bleach, non-hugenormous bottle) would I use? Better yet, how would I dry the stuff without my parental units figuring out what I was up to?

Agh, the dillemas. Although, that is why I originally joined these forums... To get advice from CDers who know more tricks of the trade than I could hope for. :P I mean, hiding this stuff from your significant other is ages harder than hiding it from your parents, I guess.

Wow, though... A thought just occured to me... A thought of how cute this situation is. :P It's a transgirl asking experienced CDgirls about underwear problems, of all things. It reeks of cute. Ahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd
    All I do is push the beans up and flip the frank back and hold it in place with a snug thong or light control panty, gridle, control top panty hose... You get the idea. Works for me no shaving, taping, or binding.
    I Also do the same. Works for me!
    "Lady Fingers"

just suggest putting (beans is cute) back into abdomen

pulling back and wearing tight panties
    it gets much easier to hold with practice

eventualy you can even wear a thong without a problem
    and - no - size doesn't really matter
    In fact, it would seem that the larger, the easier to tuck
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]

I't no big thing I just tuck and my thongs hold it good.

Binging, etc.

Whatever you end up doing, Hon, be careful. It can be uncomfortable at the very least and extremely difficult when you want to go the the john (jane, whatever). Don't want it too tight either as it could cause damage also if done for too long. Ericka