Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucking/Binding genitals

What is a correct tuck?

O.K., I've read how to do it, I've tried to do it. But don't know if I'm doing it right!
    Did I incorrectly read somewhere that you just push them back where they came from inside the scrotum? Didn't know that was possible. I also read that you could jump into ice water as a demo on where they shrink to. ( Like hell I will! )
    The buggers just seem to travel between the front muscle and the skin when I push up which just makes a bulge further up the body. Am I doing it wrong or just expecting something that isn't realistic?
    Any websites that have demo diagrams? ( Not dirty, just informative please)
    Thanks much.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna_H
    I have tried tucking before and have found that I don't have enough to tuck! I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

Anna x
    then a gaff will work all the better
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd
    All I do is push the beans up and flip the frank back and hold it in place with a snug thong or light control panty, gridle, control top panty hose... You get the idea. Works for me no shaving, taping, or binding.
    I Also do the same. Works for me!
    "Lady Fingers"

Double up your pants!! ^_^

it's what I tend to do. Hold's it all in, quite well, without the need for painful gaffa.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller
    O.K., I've read how to do it, I've tried to do it. But don't know if I'm doing it right!
    Did I incorrectly read somewhere that you just push them back where they came from inside the scrotum? Didn't know that was possible. I also read that you could jump into ice water as a demo on where they shrink to. ( Like hell I will! )
    The buggers just seem to travel between the front muscle and the skin when I push up which just makes a bulge further up the body. Am I doing it wrong or just expecting something that isn't realistic?
    Any websites that have demo diagrams? ( Not dirty, just informative please)
    Thanks much.
    I have the same problem as you do . I too would love some more info on this
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

I just tuck into a tight thong and so far so good

just suggest putting (beans is cute) back into abdomen

pulling back and wearing tight panties
    it gets much easier to hold with practice

eventualy you can even wear a thong without a problem
    and - no - size doesn't really matter
    In fact, it would seem that the larger, the easier to tuck
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by OniKoneko
    Okay, MTF transsexual here wondering how she would go about properly binding her genitalia so that unsightly bulge would go away. Kinda got this skirt I really like and I apparently look hot in, according to my girlfriend...

I've got panties... Small low-rise victoria's secret bikini panties, to be specific. They're comfy but my damn unwanted bits just don't seem to want to stay put when I tell them to go away.

I thought about Ace bandages, the thin ones or something... But I really don't know how I'd go about doing that. I'd like to do this with as little fuss and shaving as possible, you know? I mean, I trim and keep the scenery nice (except for the penile eyesore, but that's a given) but regrowing pubic hair is really itchy and annoying. I only put up with it for trimming and stuff. Easy-to-pee methods are better, in my eyes, too... When I gots to go, I gots to go! :P

Yeah, but apparently I'm too... I dunno... To big down there (agh! Nooo~) or something for only panties to work. I've got few ideas and the ideas I do have involve a meat cleaver.
    I't no big thing I just tuck and my thongs hold it good.

Binging, etc.

Whatever you end up doing, Hon, be careful. It can be uncomfortable at the very least and extremely difficult when you want to go the the john (jane, whatever). Don't want it too tight either as it could cause damage also if done for too long. Ericka

Hi Tracy, thanks for the correction.(sorry for the misspelling, I was a little rushed at the time)

Love ya
    Bonnieanne
    "to thine own self be true"

As with all things, the more you practice, the better you get. Two weeks ago, I decided that, to do it right, I had to shave everything in the bikini zone. OK, wait a week for the razor bumps to subside! I cut 3 strips of 1" first aid tape, about 7 inches long. Maybe this works for me because my GF claims that she has never seen a tool that can go from over 6" and thick, to less than 1" when cold. I have spent some time in locker rooms, but can't say that I did any analysis.
    Anyway, when flacid, I lie on my back, pull my feet up so that the bottoms touch each other, and just let my legs relax to the sides (submissive femme position). Then, I push the Trouble-maker inside himself, and pull the centre of the scrotum up, and fasten everything with the first piece of tape, from back ( just in front of the anus) to front.
    With my hands flat (ie, not pointing nor pushing with fingertips), I urge the 'beans' to rediscover their maternal home, one at a time. When they are 'up' and comfy, I apply the other pieces of tape. The tapes need to be fairly tight. Now I have a bulge-free crotch. I am told that oriental martial-arts masters can suck their testes up into their abdominal cavity at will. I believe it. Since I have begun tucking, I have found that, the more frequently I do it, the easier it is. When walking, I practice 'sucking' them up.
    Variations:
    1. I have found that large elastoplast bandaids work in place of tape 2 and tape 3, with the advantage that they don't stick to your scrotum.
    2. If I have time, I can apply tapes 2 and 3, or bandaids, about 5 mm on either side of the centre tape. This allows me to pull some scrotal skin through, leaving the beans upstairs, creating: tada: labia. (which happen to be very sensitive)
    3. pursuant to #2, if you want to create a 'cameltoe' effect, take about 12" of 1/2" or 3/4" tape, start just below your bikini line at the front, stick it until you are right where the top of the v would start. Fold it together (sticky sides in) for an inch or so, and then lift a leg, reach from behind your leg, grab the free tape, folded portion and remaining 5" or so of sticky, pull it as tight as is comfy, and stick it to your perineum and one side of your butt. Voila. Camel toe. Inexpensive, effective, just requires shaving immediatley prio to. enjoy.
    Last edited by Wenda; 06-03-2006 at 12:53 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_Victoria
    then a gaff will work all the better
    Thanks Tracy, will bear that in mind.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    This one perhaps ? It is old and perhpas had been modrnised, updated or otherwise rejuvenated ?
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=1950
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I have tried tucking before and have found that I don't have enough to tuck! I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

Anna x
    I use a Poise pad it works great, and it works with almost any pantie.
    Tuck them babies in the sockets and the other thing tuck under neath.LOL
    It does work.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Georgette
    I use a Poise pad it works great, and it works with almost any pantie.
    Tuck them babies in the sockets and the other thing tuck under neath.LOL
    It does work.
    Thanks Georgette, will bear that mind too, between you and Tracy you've both given me something to think about.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Thanks Georgette, will bear that mind too, between you and Tracy you've both given me something to think about.

Anna x
    I do this so often that if I don't do it seems like something is out of placeLOL,
    Keep them suckers tucked and out of the way.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

VS low-rise cotton thong works great

How does one put this so my post doesn't get pulled...hmm...

I have been tucking very successfuly with the above-mentioned panty, and I'm not so small. A litte moisturizer between one's legs helps keep down the pain of dry skin pulling on dry skin. Pull the panties almost on, then tuck the boys up in front and pull the (you know what) between your legs. Hold it from the back and use your other hand to pull up the front of the panties, then hold your "you know what" with the panty material from the front while you pull up the back tight. I've stayed tucked like this for hours to the point that I've forgotten that I'm tucked! I regularly wear rather tight jeans (en femme or in drab) and have never had the slightest bulge!

send me a mail if you'd like a more private chat about this.

Tina

not conventional

I know this is not a conventional method and I don't necessarily recomend it to everyone, but if you NEED a super smooth crotch, this may be helpful (though can be painful.....but only after) First off, it helps to be completely shaved (otherwise it could be VERY painful). I start out with pushing the "boys" back up into their home and to keep them there, I fold the loose skin of the scrotum up and around (like it was said before, like a hot dog and a bun). this I secure with a short piece of duct tape around everything. then, I cut off about a 20" piece of duct tape and secure it right in the center of my abdomen, but low enough to be covered by panties, and continue to stick it to my skin down until about 3/4 of the way to my "tip". I take a makeup remover pad (or any kind of gauze or cotton pad would work) and stick it to the sticky side of the tape so that the tape itself is not sticking to the tip. Once the pad is attached, I pull the tape quite tight and secure it in the back, being careful to allow it to bunch up as if it were a thong between my cheeks (don't allow it to stick to either cheek, you want it more riding up the center). I then take two more pieces of tape and run one on either side in the front but still riding up the center in the back. Then you can wear pretty much any under wear including thongs completely undetectabally. It sounds uncomfortable and the first couple of times it is, but I have worn this for at least 10 hours at a time without ever having to readjust and now I can't even tell i am tucked. When you have to go to the bathroom, simply pull the tape from the back, and assuming the cotton pad is doing its job, the tape will "hinge" there and you can do your business. Then you simply pull it tight again and the tape should restick just fine. Like I said before, its not conventional but it works quite well for me, especially when I wear tight jeans or pants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="2"]Kelly Kelly Bo Belly Banarama Moe Mel Lee Fee Fie Foe Fell E KELLY![/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]~:>[/SIZE]
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...le-avatar1.jpg
    [SIZE="3"]FABJSFADHH [SIZE="1"](Female At Birth Just Suffering From A Distended Hoo Haa)[/SIZE] Kelly[/SIZE]

DUCT TAPE?! Sweet goddess, even I'm not that crazy. I've been fiddling about with pantyhose and I found an awesome new thingie...

Here's what I do to a single pair of pantyhose... Err, regular pantyhose, mind you. Don't think control top will work here.

Yeah... Extremely longwinded and 90% unnecessary guide coming up... :P

1a) Go to store that has pantyhose.

1b) Find pantyhose in store! :P Duh. Find your size, like you were gonna be wearing 'em. You will, just... Not the whole things...? Ehh.

1c) Pay for pantyhose. Theft can get you in jail, and we all knows what happens when you drop the soap... Laughter. That's right, you'll be laughed at in jail. Oh the humiliation...

1d) Go home. Don't want people to think you're crazy, fiddling with pantyhose in the middle of the parking lot.

2) Dig around your house for a pair of scissors.

3) Go into the bathroom or somewhere you can be naked and fiddling with pantyhose and not get yelled at. Well... I guess you don't have to be naked right away, but I like to be naked... So what? It's fun. I mean, except for the wiggly bits. :P

4a) Open pantyhose box.

4b) Remove pantyhose from box.

4c) Flatten out pantyhose so they aren't all wrinkly and are all pantyhose-shaped instead of ball-shaped.

5) Observe pantyhose. Look at the waistband, first. Look on the inside, to be specific. You should notice a seam where the panty part of the pantyhose was sewn over with elastic or something inside to make the waistband. You will be cutting UNDER this. Very closely, but UNDER it. Be wary of the strings, though. Don't want to ruin the waistband.

6) After locating and identifying waistband, carefully cut it off. Remove all tags from the inside of pantyhose, while you're at it. Those are a pain in the butt, quite literally if you leave them on.

7) Okay, now you've got a waistband. This is probably the most important part of your binder-in-making. Don't lose it or hurt it!

8) Observe the crotch of the pantyhose. Yes, I know. It's weird. Do it anyway. Make sure the pantyhose are FLAT AND STRAIGHT when you are doing this! This means both sides are to be even! Trace a STRAIGHT line with your finger from one side of the panty part of the pantyhose to the other side, passing close over the top of the crotch part. Get it right, because you don't want to mess this part up!

9) When you are ABSOLUTELY SURE of that line, cut across it. You'll end up with a "crotch-and-legs" pair of pa-err... Well... I guess they're just hose at this point... :P Yeah, you end up with one of those and a thick, stretchy bit of pantyhose.

10) This new bit you just made is the crotch of your binder. Thread the waistband through it and leave a loop out on either end. Stick legs in loop, pull up to thighs, tuck, and tighten binder. Voila. That's the basic binder... It's like a thong made out of pantyhose.

11) But let's go one step further... Turn to the "crotch-and-legs" bit.

12) Observe them closely. You SHOULD see where the panty part of the pantyhose continues down past the crotch, into the extreme upper thigh. If you do, yay! If you don't, boo. You need to do guesswork.

13) So, poke where the panty part ends and the leg begins. There's a line where the pantyhose gets thinner because the panty part is thicker than normal... Again, make sure your pantyhose are FLAT AND STRAIGHT!

14) Make sure that line is the right line and that the width from top to bottom of that line is almost exactly equal. You want it to be thin, but not thin enough to just randomly break.

15) When you're absolutely sure of that line, cut along it. You end up with a... a... THING... and two pantyhose legs. The thing is your new secondary binder. Wonder how it works? Well...

16) Test your secondary binder! It goes UNDER your main binder, people! UNDER! It's basically the crotch of your pantyhose with around an inch-thick strap of pantyhose leg on either side. Stick your legs in those legs and hike it up.

17) Now, this could be a bit complicated for some people, but it is simple when you get the hang of it. Push your testicles (yes, I use proper terminology as I refuse to baby these horrid things) into their abdominal cavities... or... back from whence they came. :P Now, hold those there with one hand while using your other to hike up your secondary binder. The secondary binder goes OVER your penis and will NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS FIT SNUGLY! This means you pull the strings that hold it onto you up and in. In where? Your butt. It's like a two-string thong.

18) The crotch part of the panties works well to keep your testicles comfortably in your abdomen, while making the resulting bulge less... dramatic. They have room to move around, to some extent, so I've found the normal pain and such from just ramming them in there and binding is significantly lessened... But there is one problem. The secondary binder is fond of slipping so...

19) Put on the main binder you made from the same pair of pantyhose! While you're at it, remark at how the secondary binder not only holds your testicles in place, it also makes your penis point... well... straight down! Note, though, you do pee slower when you've got the secondary binder on. Take your time! :P

20) After the **** is in place and the main binder is on, rejoice! But wait, not too much yet... First, take the strings of the secondary binder and pull them tight again, but pull them INSIDE of the waistband of your main binder... then loop them around the main waistband a few times to make sure your secondary binder doesn't slip down and stays snug.

21) Remark at how utterly smooth your crotch looks now. When I first discovered this, I wore a skirt the very same day. And fishnet tight things... And a pink shirt thing... And boots... With pigtails... Hehehe... That was fun... And comfy!

Well... That's that. That's what I've discovered has worked well and been cheap, so far.

Now I return to wondering how the hell I'm going to wash and dry my clothes and underwear in secret without my parents finding out. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by OniKoneko
    17) Now, this could be a bit complicated for some people.....................................
    Geez, do you think you've made it simple? And what's with parts 1-4c and half of what follows? Or are you just having a bit of fun here? Tell me, I can't tell.

Dang! -- you need a freakin' editor! Did I happen to mention what I do for a living? I work cheap.

I figured it out a while ago, while i was trying to go jogging .I was getting dressed and i did my tuck in reverse....I know, you guys are thinking OUCH but i used to push my boys up into the cavity and then put the lever between my legs... one day i put the lever between my legs first and then i pushed the boys in...it even held the extra skin too!!!! which i was so amazed! you can even keep pushing a little bit of the extra skin gently to keep hiding it under the lever. after that i went jogging with skin tight spandex and a thong or just about any type of panties and IT WAS FLAT! It even stayed there while i was wearing string panties! and no need of gaff, tape, or nothing. it works well with bikinis too, but this is what worked for me. You feel a little discomfort at first but then it goes away u get used to it.

Good Luck
    Jessica

I SCORN THEIR HATRED IF THEY DO BUT FEAR ME ----- CALIGULA