Thread: Crossdressing truck drivers

Crossdressing truck drivers

Are any of you girls out there truck drivers? And by that I mean are any of you over the road long haulers? I'm just getting started and was wondering how you got by and if anyone knows of a good list of TG friendly shops available.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

Welcome to the forum, I used to be an OTR driver for 7 years. What do you mean by shops? Repair or adult magazine/clothing shops? If yo mean Repair any of the big name shops SHOULD be straight with you do to the fear of being sued, IE: T/A, Petro, Flying Hooks, Bozzelmans, IOWA 80 etc.....
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

I sold my six trucks in late 04, so I'm a semi retired trucker. I couldn't tell you of any TG friendly shops thou, I didn't dress while on the road.

I used to drive OTR and local but do not know of any TG friendly shops out there.

I did make the occassional local night runs enfemme and thoroughly enjoyed those trips. There was just something titilating about looking down on people in cars and thinking, "I know something that you don't!"

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar
    Lindsay Marie...

I have been driving now for most the last 27 yrs. I have dressed secretly all that time. When my 2nd wife pased in Jan 02 I really poured myself intpo cding. I dressed in the truck, mostly at night, worked for a co, out of Reno, BUT Thre were several times I would dput on my lingerie, bra, panties, pantyhose etc, then my 'man clothes' go in to work on a Sunday morn, get the truck, pull out of the yard, stop where I could be a little private, and most ussually before I got on the hiway, then get in the sleeper, get out of the jeans and shirt, into a miniskirt, and cute top, add my long blonde wig, makeup and jewelry, and then hit the road and yes it would be daylite!!
    There was a couple trips when it was quite warm, and since I was fully hair free, i took a chance and put on a sportsbra over my reglular one and just went up the road. Even had a driver who was going the other way one time get on the radio and say "Damnit girl!! You look nice! Thanks for brightening my day!! Love to see lady drivers thier bikinis!!!" I just smiled said thanks to him in a whisper, never touched the radio and kept rollin. What a great day!
    After my now wife and I got together I dressed in the truck with her. Day and night. But NO I have never found any place a CD driver could go at least not truckstops etc. where it would be considered safe. Better to get a room and go to aclub if you want. And yes I do have pics of me driving dressed, just cant find the dang disk they are on!!!!! Hope this helps
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    I still drive only now it's mostly local. I'm sorry I ant help you with a list of shops
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

Thanks for the info on tips. I think I can put a few to use. I did mean TG friendly shops, I really doubt going em femme at the Flying J is the best idea.....ha ha.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

I am a over the road trucker be doing it for 20 yrs and i always took clothes with me to wear in truck.
    i always stop at walmart kmart or meijers and do my lingerie shopping
    love their selections

im a truck driver but me to i dont know of any place

Hey Lindsey if you get to Missouri there are adult stores throughout the state where you can get trucks into, I have been in a couple of them once dressed, 1 of the shops I tried on a pair of platforms while in male mode, No once cared a bit. watch the billboards (there are plenty of them) I think the Lions Den was one.
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

I use to long haul RV trailers to dealers. I loved the late nite runs when I knew where I was going and had plenty of fuel in the truck I would drive as Beth. I loved having a trailer on that wanted to bounce while I was wearing my breast forms on! .

I only stopped at WalMart supercenters to sleep overnight so that is where I did most of my shopping.

Now I gave up driving due to fuel cost and RV production going down and I got a job at our local Wal Mart. Go figure....