Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why wear pants?????

I love wearing jeans when I go out. First of all, it's the most passable outfit you can wear. A cute top, jeans and a pair of heels and I look like 95% of GGs my age going out on a Saturday night.

Even if I don't wear jeans, I'll usually choose capris or gauchos (this season) over skirts. It's just that you don't see many GGs going out in skirts, and my goal is to blend in, so I dress like the GGs do.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I find some women's pantsuits to be just as feminine as skirt suits. The materials are different and lighter, and they look really nice, too! It's true that most of the time I have chosen to wear a dress or a skirt outfit. However, I have worn women's slacks and jeans out and about when I was younger and I passed just fine -- of course, I was also wearing a blouse, hose, heels and full makeup with my shoulder-length wig, so I looked anything but masculine, even in slacks. I also found it very satisfying to tuck, put on slacks and then see a smooth, female-looking crotch (and rear end) when I looked in the mirror. It's very sexy!
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

A pair of jeans with stockings and some cute heels looks very nice.

Getting wet looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    I wear jeans at work, purely out of necessity. I'm more of a skirt person to be honest...

I have noticed over the last 12 months, that skirts are making a come back.

I do love wearing a pair of nicely tailored female cut trousers, the are so different to wear than boy trousers, and i do feel womanly wearing trousers.

As far as practicalities go, for doing things like mowing the lawn or washing the car, you can't go wrong in a pair of jeans or cargo's.

One of the most elegant garments i've got in my wardrobe is a pair of pilazzo pants, they're light, floaty and defiantely feminine, and every time i've worn them I've felt very elegant and definately womanly.

I can understand your hesitancy in wearing jeans, I didn['t for ages, even tho i wore girl jeans in drab, but since going full time, and having the ability to choose what i wear, I've worn skirts, jeans, and trousers. I just picked to suit my mood, or what i was doing for the day!

Whatever you think/ feel is OK, cos no one lives your life!

Rebecca

pants are kewl...

just wear "girlish" styles...back or side zip, capri's with little bows at the hem, pink or white or lavender colors, no back pockets, softer material, etc...
    i always feel just as fem when fully dressed, specially when adding some heels and dangly earrings, painting the toes and nails, and in makeup...
    ... though skirts are more fun!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Toyah
    I think its very simple womens pants are cut and feel completly different. Wearing a skirt consists of putting it on job done to look good in fem pants you have to think about it to get the correct shape and a great shape in pants will blow any skirt out of the water

I agree with you very much i love to wear fem pants it shows off my shape very well and they are very comfortable.

I wear womens low rise stretch jeans more often then mens.
    But wearing them with a girdle and heavely suspendered black seemed stockings is a must.

There is nothing sexier than clearly visible suspenders under my jeans. I also love the strange feeling that everybody can check that the seems of my black nylonstockings with cuban heels are straight.

Love Joggelich

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    Try biking in a skirt...it's a triple pain. If your bike doesn't have a lower crossbar, it's very difficult to mount the bicycle. And every time you push the pedals you are at risk of panty flashing the people nearby. And to add another issue, if the skirt is long enough, the chains and gears on the bicyle can tear the skirt to shreds.

In cases where one is active as a TG or CD, a skirt limits your mobility. You can't run too fast, for say a bus. And you have to worry about flashing a reverse fujisan. Keeping your legs together might be good exercise for your upper legs and hips, though.

Skirts are cold too. You can usually get a good breeze between your legs. In some weather, this might be a good thing, but others it might be bad. An exception would be a long skirt; yes there is air betwixt your legs, but since your body heats it up, it insulates better than pants.

And for passing purposes, not many girls and women wear skirts and dresses anymore. Mostly for practicality reasons said above. So jeans and a cute top are probably the way to go for the supermarket and the like.
    I retired my bycycle when i got my drivers licsense and won't get on one ever again. When I was younger a bike was my only means of transportation so I estimate that I personally put some 10,000 miles on my bike from 1970 til 1987 thats 17 years riding a bike. Would you want to ride one after driving a motor vehicle. I know I don't ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Like some of the ladies have already said, wearing pants is what GGs do much of the time.

I just got my second pair of pants this past week, and I'm very happy with them. After taping up the "package" and donning my new pants and turtleneck, I looked pretty presentable from the neck down. I still have to work on the face and hair, though. (It'll have to be a wig, unfortunately.)

Playing with women's clothing is pretty educational. I was surprised at how small the pockets are in my new pants, and it was interesting to see that there is less room in the front, something that i'd not have noticed without trying them on. My first pair is side-zip, with no pockets at all, and it was a real shocker to realize there is nowhere to put my hands, keys, etc. In fact, the pockets on my new pants look like they're for show. They wouldn't hold my spartan set of keys very well.

Nancy
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    I'm so confussed it doesn't make sense to wear pants enfemme I mean we can wear pants anytime even out in public for me if it's not a skirt or dress it's not gonna be on my body while enfemme I just can't see the point in wearing pants as a girl yes you can wear a pretty blouse and bra and panties hose and femme shoes too but why the pants i've always wanted to be the one who wears the skirt in my family i'd gladly give up the pants for that any day. So my question is this why do some of you wear pants while enfemme?
    Without bothering to read anyone else's answer, I'm going to say this: Womens' pants have really neat styles and cuts to them, whereas men's pants are like a shapeless sack roughly made to contain the lower body.

That's just jeans, too. Women have a lot of other types of pants that are really cool if you know what to look for. It doesn't always have to be a dress or skirt.
    Last edited by Sharon; 05-22-2006 at 09:53 AM. Reason: please do not post hot linked photos

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile pants ugg

as phylisanne i never wear pants when i go out enfemme.as soon as i get home i take off those pants and slip into my skirt .love phylisanne

Banned Read only

Why wear pants?????

i guess its because there are demi-boots and certain types of shoes that go with pants and were designed to be worn with pants and fashion then dictates to us to wear pants

i also like the cut of some of the newer ladies pant styles but that's just me