Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why wear pants?????

Question Why wear pants?????

I'm so confussed it doesn't make sense to wear pants enfemme I mean we can wear pants anytime even out in public for me if it's not a skirt or dress it's not gonna be on my body while enfemme I just can't see the point in wearing pants as a girl yes you can wear a pretty blouse and bra and panties hose and femme shoes too but why the pants i've always wanted to be the one who wears the skirt in my family i'd gladly give up the pants for that any day. So my question is this why do some of you wear pants while enfemme?
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

GypsyKaren
    Well, do you go out dressed? If you did, you'd know the answer. Jeans are just more comfortable, they go with anything, and you don't have to worry about anything showing when you sit down in a restaurant. When a woman sits down anywhere, men's eyes are like radars, they lock on to sneak a peek. The same thing goes for shoes, tennies are more comfortable than heels. When I go out, I'm not interested in putting on a fashion show, just going about my business of being myself.

Karen

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Comfort is number 1. I don't want to out riding my bike or working in the yard in a dress or skirt. i dress pretty much 24/7 and there are a lot of times that i just pull on a pair of jeans to run around in. .....

Steph

I love to wear skirts but sometimes jeans are more in line with a casual daytime event (picnic or such). I helped a friend move a few weeks ago and a skirt would have been out of place then.

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren
    When I go out, I'm not interested in putting on a fashion show, just going about my business of being myself.
    Well said!

Yes, I can wear pants anytime: that means both at home and at work - no matter what I have to do. I wear jeans and a t-shirt and get read as a girl about half the time anyway. It works for me.

Lest you think pants are not feminine Bredalee, take a look at a woman in a nicely taylored pants suit. IMHO, it is anything but 'unfeminine'.

Besides, have you ever tried to put down 25 yards of mulch in a skirt & heels?

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

Wearing pants can be a very womanly experience... Not all pants are jeans... Some are quite feminine and made in material that is soft to the skin, contrary to the men pants...

I admit though that I rarely wear pants. I have some in my cupboard but almost never put them on. I don't like the way they look on me. Perhaps I will take a few pictures and get the advice of the forum members...

Eugenie

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Have you ever tried on a pair of women's pants? The pairs I have are lighter weight than my guy pants, and they are a different material. And they just fit differently. I certainly don't feel like I guy when I wear them.

Besides, if you dress every day like you're going to a party how would it be special to dress like that when you DO go to a party? That's why they make different clothes for different occasions.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Ok I see that for some of you pants are comfortable but i'll be damned if i'm gonna do anything like put 25 yards of mulch down when i'm in a skirt and heels my man just better be doing that for me so I can be pretty and stand ther and watch him ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I wear women's jeans occasionally, just to be in drag but still appearing to be in drab. Not all women's pants are copies of menswear. I'd love to find a pair of jeans in the old style that zip up in the back, I think they're sooooo sexy.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Dresses can be fun, but I'd be much more comfortable in a cute pair of pink capri's.

jenni

I think its very simple womens pants are cut and feel completly different. Wearing a skirt consists of putting it on job done to look good in fem pants you have to think about it to get the correct shape and a great shape in pants will blow any skirt out of the water

Hi

Wearing jeans with high heels is a very femme and sexy look.

Also jeans and trousers (pants) are the hardest thing for a CD to wear because of having to really put away our natural attributes. I'll still wear my girls jeans and trousers as I feel soo good in them as a change from dresses and skirts.

love

Lynda x

Wearing pants

I love wearing dresses and skirts as much as the next gal but since I'm a functional(!?) practical gal as well, pants are the way to go for me with every day stuff. Ericka

Aspiring Member
    Wearing slacks and jeans can be very comfortable and femme as well.
    If you are going out shopping femme, and want to blend in, one should dress as most of the other girls are.
    Here in the northern climate, in the winter it gets very cold and if you watch the girls in the malls you will find that 99% will wear slacks,

While I prefer to wear skirts as they are so comfortable, I do dress to blend in and also for comfort in the cold weather.

Being femme wether shopping or out for dinner, is so nice, and i prefer to be femme shopping etc as much as i can

Denise

Brenda;

I agree with you. When out enfemme it has to be a skirt or dress. If I have to wear pants, then I am in guy mode. However, it could be womens pants as I am now wearing at work when I type this.

Richelle

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    I'm so confussed it doesn't make sense to wear pants enfemme I mean we can wear pants anytime even out in public for me if it's not a skirt or dress it's not gonna be on my body while enfemme I just can't see the point in wearing pants as a girl yes you can wear a pretty blouse and bra and panties hose and femme shoes too but why the pants i've always wanted to be the one who wears the skirt in my family i'd gladly give up the pants for that any day. So my question is this why do some of you wear pants while enfemme?
    But, anyway... in answer to your question, Why Wear Pants?

To blend in with the at least 75% of the rest of the women in public who are wearing them. I have no idea what your motivation is for CD-ing. If it's to attract attention, and stand out, and be over-the-top-full-blown-femme...then by all means...wear NO pants. If you want to have any chance of blending in with the majority of females out in the real world, then you best find some women's jeans you like.

besides...the way women wear heels with jeans nowadays...sometimes that is such a smokin hot look!
    Last edited by Forum Admin; 05-15-2006 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Keep your smart alec comments to yourself.

Pants

I agree with Denise,
    I feel they are quite comfortable. But my children think I am getting a bit more complacent in my old age.
    Krysten
    Last edited by Krystenw; 05-13-2006 at 11:38 PM.

Brenda -- Being from Lykens, you may understand the practicality of wearing pants. First, women's pants are not the same thing. Couple them with proper padding and a nice top and perhaps a pair of heels, you are still very femme. Add to that our winters here in PA (almost anywhere else outside of that Northernmost Southern City -- Philadelphia) and you can see why you wear pants once in a while. Last time I was out dressed, it was in the low 20's and that was with the sun shining and I wore pants out for the first time!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Untitled
    Everyone is entitled to think for themselves what is and is not fem, but TBH just look around you. How many RGs do you see in a skirt or dress, especially in the middle of winter with a strong wind blowing?

The look of "fem" is not just in the clothes, but in how they are worn. Wear a Lumberjack shirt, Jeans and a pair of trainers and yes you get read as "male". Change the lumberjack for a nice blouse and the trainers for a slightly more fem pair and the look is totally different.

But Brenda to answer your question " why do some of you wear pants while en femme?" simple really, practicality.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Give em a try

A while back I put in a thread on what surprised you about clothes you wore. Slacks and capris are high on my list. I never thought they were particularly feminine or all that different from my drab.

Oh, contraire (sp). I've found some of my best looks are in slacks and capris. They're very naturally feminine, and that's a good thing.

Suggestion: If all you have are pumps and sexy heels, be sure to try a pair of sandals with a kitten heel. Meow!

Jerry

Tried the pants look

I can see all your points but in my case i've got a great big belly and wearing pants with a pretty top makes me look just awful but in a skirt or dress i look much better i've tried the pants look and don't like it one bit I guess i'm just way to girly for pants and yes the winters here in PA are very cold and I can see why wearing skirts and dresses isn't pratical here but it's what i prefer to wear. well i'm not one to blend in i like attention and wish to stand out in a crowd and if wearing a skirt or dress does that i love it and further more wearing pants while enfemme just doesn't do it for me some of you can pull off that look i can't so i shall wear my skirts and dresses with pride as i look so damn beautiful in them. ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I'm quite fond of women's slacks.

I can wear women's slacks in male mode, I like that. I don't pass and don't go out fully en femme. I like going out in women's slacks.
    Last edited by Sharon; 05-12-2006 at 07:45 PM.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

I guess I'm just way to girly for pants
    Too girly, huh? Ok, here's an idea...
    Why not get a bunch of the GG's here to sign for a competition and you can have a "GIRL OFF" with them? How's that sound?
    Last edited by Sharon; 05-12-2006 at 07:42 PM.

I think it depends on where you are in the scale of dressing for whatever reason. I would hate myself if I spent hard earned cash on a pair of pants no matter what cut they were. A skirt yes, I can nearly justify it after beating myself up a bit with guilt, but a pair of pants/jeans? No way. It's bad enough buying a wig.

And then there are the times I dress like a lesbian. Boots, jeans, a flannel shirt and no makeup.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.