Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't like jewelry

Gold Member

Thumbs down Don't like jewelry

Is it just me? but I don't care for jewelry at all, oh I'll wear a neck-less now and then when I got my girlie stuff on but I hate rings, ear rings, watches well you get the idea.

A little over a year after I was married I took my wedding ring off, my wife knowing this about me all she said is I can't believe you wore it that long.

Am I the only one or are there others that don't care for the stuff?

Tina

I am the opposite of you, Tina....I can't get enough jewelry!! I love to wear multiple rings and bracelets!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I do not care for jewelry in drab but when I dress I love rings, a fem watch, necklace, bracelet, earrings and an anklet. I guess it is the change in personality and my wife says it is pretty drastic. She says I seem to become a different person when in fem mode.
    Danielle

Jewelery

Don't think it's a "requirement" Tina. Don't wear anything as Richard. Only wear a little when I dress up nice as Ericka, usually when I'm going out for the evening but sometimes don't wear any then either. Doesn't matter to me really. Ericka

Put me down as one who enjoys jewelry, not in drab but I like wearing earrings, necklace, bracelet. Have to be careful with these clip-on earrings, they can get lost easily.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

I have a womans watch, enjoy that - always have hated MEN's watches.....
    Not into rings much but I like ear rings and I LOVE naval "rings" if you will, studs, whatnot .....

.....actually my favorite I wear most times is a hot pink swirly one - just love it.....but I have quite the collection of them!! Mainly because it's a private thing and I can wear what I want and in public I can put a blue titanium or a plain steel one in - a lot of guys wear rings on their navals.....got some of those too.......

but necklaces and whatnot, never been into them much although I would not mind a good set of diamond ear rings.....only got one.....

Added to the earring discussion, I love all earrings!

Iv'e got regular piercing and an extra hole in my left ear - and one cartlidge piercing in each ear as well.....usually my hair hides those but it's been short of late......so I can't wear those in public.....
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

All I can stand are earrings and the wedding ring. Can't stand anything around my neck.

DeeDee

When I am en-drab I wear no jewelry at all. When en-femme it is an integral part of my outfit. I wear it because it is what women do. I do like wearing it because it adds to my feminine appearance.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I love jewelry. I constantly wear fem jewelry even in drab mode.
    DonnaT

Love all jewelry. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets (ankle and wrist), pins, ladies watches. Makes me feel extra feminine.
    Dawn

In the begining I never cared for any of it, either boy or girl. During the past three years my interest in it and my collection have increased considerably. I've been missing all the fun. Catch-up time !

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie
    When I am en-drab I wear no jewelry at all. When en-femme it is an integral part of my outfit. I wear it because it is what women do. I do like wearing it because it adds to my feminine appearance.
    Same here, I don't even wear a watch in drab because of my dislike of jewelry, but when I dress, it's rings, bracelets, earrings, anklets...The Works.

I'm neutral about jewellry. It looks pretty but I have no great urge to wear it.

However, I do like the idea of earrings, preferably large dangly hoops that I can feel as I move my head. In fact, body piercing in general appeals to me.

I love jewelry! Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, ankle bracelets....I just love it! It's one more thing that women have managed to corner the market on. I feel that God gave you two wrists because one bracelet is not enough.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I use jewelry the same way as I think a lot of women do. To accentuate certain area's and to draw attention to certain area's.

Nope. Love Jewelery. Have 3 times what the wife has and don't feel fully dressed without it. Got to accesorize!! Or die trying. Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Tina D
    Is it just me? but I don't care for jewelry at all, oh I'll wear a neck-less now and then when I got my girlie stuff on but I hate rings, ear rings, watches well you get the idea.
    Tina: I'm with ya. I can't stand it either.

I wear jewelry because, like shoes and purse, is part of the outfit. Jewelry properly done can really enhance an outfit. Conversely, jewelry poorly done, ie. not matching, too much, or wrongly worn, can destroy an outfit. My observation of cd's is that many wear way too much jewelry, just my honest opinion. The rule of thumb is--after puting on all your jewelry, stand in front of the mirror and remove at least one item.

Jodi

I love blingbling! Don't want to go out without bangles (I like the noise they make), rings, necklaces and earrings. I keep extra in my car in case I forget to put some on prior to leaving the house.

I dislike things on my hands ('cept for gloves -).. as in ..why the pocket-watch eh? hehe xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

I never wear jewelry in male mode,including a watch.As Kim I've never purchased any accessories,other than barettes,belts or scarves. I've gotten plenty of clip on earrings as Christmas stocking stuffers and have been loaned necklaces and bracelets from girlfriends but can live without them.

I love all kinds of feminine jewelry. I have to have my finger and toe rings, necklaces, earings, watch etc. I have to have the total package. In drab (Ewwww) I just wear a watch and wedding band.

Rachelle

I like jewelry
    I just love those long dangling earrings
    Rings I can't find in my size
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

I'm not a big jewelry person, mainly because I suck when it comes to accessories. I've taken to just wearing a simple gold necklace with a Star of David, a pair of diamond earrings and a watch when I go out. No rings or anything like that, although I'm thinking a tennis bracelet may be in my future.

I love the current styles with all of the chunky jewelry, but it gets a little ridiculous to have to spend $50 on jewelry just to complete an outfit, so I just decided to go with basics that I can wear with everything.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Banned Read only
    I can't stand wearing any jewelry at all. Watches, rings or necklaces it doesn't matter. Sensitive skin or the fact i hate something rubbing against me just irritates me.