Thread: Wearing a bra

Wearing a bra

Hi all:

I guess you can tell by my name a have a natural pair of boobs. I love wearing a bra because it feels so good and my boobs fit into it as if it were some sort of glove. But, the more I wear the bra the more it seems my boobs are getting a better shape. Is its natural? Does wearing bra a lot actually enhace the shape of boobs naturally?

Lilly

Maybe after 4 years or so.

Wearing a Bra

If your breasts are 44B you should be probably wearing a bra for support
    it offers ... I'm a 44C now, and I've worn a bra almost every day, out of necessity, since I graduated from high school over 30 years ago ... Take my word for it, nobody will notice you're wearing a bra when you're in male clothes if you wear shirts that people can't see thru... When you don't want your breasts to show at all ... Just wear a sports bra instead of a regular bra.

Hugs-N-Kisses
    Jeanine

I've been wearing a bra almost everyday for about 18 months now and while I haven't really noticed any change or growth, I do feel a bit "undressed" if I don't wear it.

About 8 months ago I began going to the local gym and while running on the treadmill would feel quite a bit of "bounce and jiggle" I took to wearing a sports bra to help this and to my surprise it worked pretty well. I do make sure to wear a loose fitting sweat shirt just to avoid any unwanted questions from some of the "muscle brained jocks".

Something I found while wandering around in cyberspace:

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

I wouldn't have believed "they" bounce THAT much.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I ahve been wearing bras for the past couple months. I think that the change starts after a couple of years of wearing them.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    When I first started wearing bras everyday under my drab clothes (nearly 5 years ago) I found that my bra would keep slipping up over my chest muscle. If I slackend off my bra straps so the band didn't ride up then the straps were too lose and would fall off my shoulders.

Anyway, I persevered with it and after about a year of wearing my bra everyday I found that my pectoral muscle seemed to hang looser and sat much better in the cup of my bra, and so it was imposssible for the band to ride up and over it. Also at the same time I did happen stop working out with weights in the gym and switch to cv work which I think made my chest muscles less firm.

So to answer your question, "Does wearing bra a lot actually enhace the shape of boobs naturally?" I would say not so much "enhance" more "shape" whatever loose fat/muscle that you already have.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Wink bra

I have been wearing as bra for over 3 years now 36b and it seams my breast are shapping up a bit i fill out the bras fully now maybe just my imagination i am not sure, but i feel naked with out one now.
    I also noticed a bounce when i am not wearing a bra.
    Mistybtm

I believe that my breast have developed shape and a little (not much) more fullness from wearing a bra regularly over an eighteen month period
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

I've worn bras (38/40B) almost everyday for the past 20+ yrs, i,m now 37 and over a period of time i've shaped into them, i really now only feel comfortable if i've got one on.

I just got done watching that, playing with the extreme button and trying ever thing from an A cup to the DD and largest cup, Im suprised that a girl doesnt wear out her nipples rubbing up against the inside of her bra.

Breasts hair and lipstick tinaashley's Avatar
    I have had larger than usual breast ever since I was youngster. Could never go swimming or sunbathing without a shirt. I used to wear a bra on most days when I was younger but since getting married the occasions have been rarer. Thats another subject. I would say that the shape of my breasts altered as I wore a bra on a regular basis. Fortunatley when I do put on my wife's bra nowadays it fits very well.

Lowenna, that is what I'm experiancing. You correct I feel more comfortable wearing my bra that I do when its off.

Since I bought my new breast enhancers, I even enjoy sleeping in them. I wore a nice bra with my smaller set of breasts (B) and pulled over a sheer black cami tank top. The look and feel was fantastic, I couldnt stop looking at they way they looked and couldnt stop holding them and feeling them.
    Im still dresssed as Im typing this. I hate to take them off so I can go to work.