Thread: I saw this black cocktail dress.....

I saw this black cocktail dress.....

So I'm in this play, right? The whole facial hair thing? Well, up until last night, the rehearsals were in a warehouse where a local theater company that does broadway musicals houses all their stuff, including a wardrobe spanning 40 years of shows. I'm not in many of the scenes in the middle of the show, so I took the opportunity to wander and explore a bit. What a treasure trove! Kid in a candy store! There are so many lovely dresses and things! While perusing the collection, I saw this drop dead gorgeous black cocktail dress. It's hard to describe. It was long sleeve, with gathers and shirring at the wrists, made from a very touchable lycra. It had draping across the front, gathered at one shoulder with a sequined clasp. It also draped at the hips, allowing the hemline to fall straight from the hips with some lovely pleating in a full skirted bottom. It zipped up the back to a plunging neckline near the shoulder blades. It was one of those dresses that just took your breath. And it was my size! Oh! To try it on! To spend an hour or two in it! I wondered if....if....

Nope. It's not mine, and even "borrowing" it would be wrong. But a girl can dream! Rats! The rehearsals are moving over to the theater now, so I don't know if and when I'll see it again. But wow!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

OW!!!! that had to hurt. So near yet so far.

I do believe I would have also been sorely tempted.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

WOW That would me fantastic to get accidentally locked in there over night or over the weekend!!! LOL <whispered> Help!!! Help!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Marla: ummmmm....hold on....wait a minute....
    since your recent post about facial hair...
    Didn't I hear somewhere that Butterfly Bill was your new wardrobe consultant?

just messin with ya, ya know....

Yup. That's a good one. Grrr.....I still want to borrow that dress, fur or no fur. Fur shur!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Find out what play that dress was last used in, get them to stage it again, then try out for that part! Just say you need a greater challenge, they don't have to know you're a natural for the role:winking:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I find myself always wanting to ask women on the street where they got their outfits from......downtown, the women just wear the best clothes...makes me jealous