Thread: Breasts

looking for friends in CO LaceyDee's Avatar

Breasts

I ran across this page today and I have to say that the photo looks awesome: www.QueenBreast.com
    Has anyone ever heard or tried these before? They cost about $150 per pair and although the photo doesn't say, the do come in different sizes. I sent them an email to ask that question. Check out the page and let me know what you think. They look wonderful......maybe too good to be true.

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Maybe Too Good...

I dunno Lacey, they do look real but the testimonials seem to be written by their own staff.
    Let us know how you go hey?
    Cheers,
    F.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

They may look real, but with that shape it seems more like a novelty item than a true breast form. How are they supposed to sit against your chest?, do they work with breast form adhesives?

hrm, seems almost scammy to me

Dawn

Gold Member
    Strange

They look very realistic, if you are looking for whoppers. It's not clear if they are designed to be used as breastforms. I ordered a great looking set from Germany, on eBay. They were flat on the back and absolutely useless as forms. Check their shipping costs and return policy.

Triple D? 3.5 pounds! EACH!

Can't see your feet, nothing! You wouldn't be able to see the *ground*!

I wouldn't wish those on my worst enemy, let alone on MY chest!

=Sandy=

Oh My aching back ! :shocked:

Be careful

Be careful of that particular website. I'm not saying that it's too good to be true but there really isn't a whole lot of info that they are presenting. It's too basic, plus you would think that they would have more pictures to offer, other than the ones used in the "testimonials". Also, consider the fact that most breast forms can be as expensive as $300 and these are only $149? The whole thing just gives me a funky feel. Also, they do not list much in the ways of contacting them, other than via email. There is NO phone number listed. I really don't like coming off as a downer but I hate to see you get ripped off.
    Last edited by Gurly; 05-25-2006 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaceyDee
    ......maybe too good to be true.
    I tend to agree.
    "I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke"

Caution...

Hi All

Although it could be possible that these are legitimate breast forms made overseas selling for only $149...I still would not order them.

In my opinion...they are TOO BIG and I think they are gross...sorry...just my opinion.

Dandy

Weird !
    Dee Dee

They actually look better than the ones I bought, and I am in love with mine....and those are cheaper............I almost want to....well never mind...they do look so real though....I would buy them if I didn't already pay double for what I have

it looks a little too fake for me.
    *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

cost not wacky, susann gardener?

i know that glamour boutique has their closeouts at $139, and i think regulars at 169/189?

the 3 1/2 pounds part sounds about right; my forms (which had a leak) were a little less than 3 lbs.

i did a search on pioneer products, the other (two) products that they have are sexual related items.

maybe susann gardener can check the place out at some point, and see if they're legit?

looking for friends in CO LaceyDee's Avatar
    I did send them an email which they responded to promptly regarding other size of breasts. I also want to be able to see my feet!! They said that they can make other sizes...but something still sounds too good to be true. They sure look good tho!!!!