Thread: getting caught with panties

getting caught with panties

what happen when u got caught wearing female colthes
    hello i am new please help me thank you brianda

It all depends...

... on who caught you and whose panties they are. Tell us more about the situation, yourself, and the person who caught you, and we'll try to help you deal with it.

However it feels right now, it's not the end of the world, and you can cope.

Nancy
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

OK HERE IS THE STORY. YEARS AGO, WHEN I WAS LIVING AT HOME, MY PARENTS took a vacation for 2 weeks. In this time, I would go get my stash of panties & bring em home to wear & wash. 1 day before my parents were slated to arrive, I washed all the panties. I counted them before I threw them into the wash. When I was gathering em all up to go back to the stash away from home, there was 1 pair missing. I counted them again & again, but there was 1 missing pair. I searched everywhere but they were nowhere to be found. So I just figured that they were lost forever. Well my parents come home & my stash was safely away. My mom did all the wash in the house. So she did the wash as soon as they came home because they had all those unwashed clothes from their vacation. Some of my clothes were in the wash too from the past few days. When I went to grab my pile of clothes after they were washed, dryed & ironed ( my mom would neatly fold them in 1 pile) I was SHOCKED to find the missing pair of panties right on top of my pile of clothes. There were neatly folded too.

I paniced somewhat. But I decided to test my mom, just to see if this was a mistake or on purpose. You see, I have no sisters & had no gf at that time. So I wore the panties & threw them into the wash. I figured if they came back into my underware drawer, then my mom was Ok with it. Well they came back, so I wore them every week. They always came back. They were the nylon type & there was little mistaking them foir mens undies. SO I figured that my mom must have figured it out & just not said anything to save me the embaressment.
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 05-14-2006 at 10:58 PM.

I'm not sure if you meant getting caught IN THE ACT wearing them, or just being caught WITH them, but I've been down both of those roads!

When I was 8 or 9, my parents caught me sleeping in my sister's red panties, which had white lace ruffles and bows. They didn't really say much, because they probably figured it was more of a curiosity thing than anything else. When I was 12, my mother found a pair of her panties, along with one of her bras and slips, in my room, and that brought some threats to see a psychiatrist.

I figured where I messed up was borrowing some of her nicer things, which she knew were missing. It wasn't until some time later that I tried on anything of hers again, and when I did it was usually one of her bathing suits. If it was in January or February, I figured there wasn't much chance she'd be looking for it in the next few days. I usually took her 1-piece bathing suits, because it was easier to sneak one thing back into the drawer than two!

First time I got caught was after a while I told my second wife I wouldn't do it anymore. Well, the kids were away for the weekend and it was about 5 months since I threw everything away from my first batch of femme clothes. well , she was at work and I just got some new lingerie, and was wering it, playing playstation none the less.........and she came home for lunch....Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was not pretty after that...It sucked......cuz I lied and said I wouldn't do it anymore.......But I couldn't help it.....I look back and laugh

I got caught, red handed

I have had a love affair for and with womens panties for sixty plus years (yes the time is correct, some of us "old guys" go way back) alone with full slips and eventually bras. Well, my mother had wonderful panties, silk or satin and when nylon came on the public market, that too. I was about ten when I had the bright idea to wear a lovely pair of sanitary panties that had a lovely latex liner and excited the hell out of me, along with a beautiful taffeda full slip (a bit long for me still) and prance around her bedroom infront of her dressing table mirrors. I was in heaven until the door opened and in came my mom. I thought for sure I was on my way to jail or the priest or worst of all my father. Surprise, surprise - she told me to take them off and then showed me where there were other undies I could use and time i wanted, but make damn sure my father never caught me of there would hell to pay. What a wonderful relationship she and I enjoyed for the next nine years until I entered military service. As I grew bigger and way taller, she would buy me new satin or nylon panties and matching bras and slips and eventually half slips. You can't go back, but my memories are wonderful and now all these years later I maintain my own extensive lingerie wardrobe. Try not to get caught is the byword of all crossdressers. Kisses to all

never been caught per say but i always have the concern what if i was in an accident i mean my mother always said wear clean underwear just in case but im pretty sure that she didnt mean panties.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Sierracd6 well what happened don't leave us hanging here LOL.
    I see you still CD did she except it or worse.
    curious minds want to know.
    Mistybtm.
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 05-15-2006 at 12:40 AM.

Cd Pix

I have a web cam on one of my pc's i used to take pix with, it is the only one with an open LP1 port so i have to use this one until i get my new one in. I thought that i had transferred all of my CD pix from that pc witch is used by my friends when they visit with no restrictions, Well you guessed it they happened across some pix of mistybtm woops some question and comments were made/asked who was she like a GF and other not so nice ones i quickly came up with a few answers in a panic and said my sister sent me the pix but if you looked close enough you could tell in the back ground that it was my APT. I hope that they focus only on the person not the back ground i quickly deleted them from that pc. later that knight when it was time to go back from break the 2 who saw the pix hung back for a few, I couldn't help wondering if they were talking about the pictures they saw and new it was me.?
    Nothing was said after that and I have not noticed in any change in attitude toward me so far but who knows what was said and who they may have told.

Mistybtm

getting caught wearing panties

Hi Brianda, I agree with Nancy, tell us more!!!!! I too were caught so to speak by my mom way back when, she walked in on me wearing her stockings,garter belt, bra and panties. she smiled at me and told me that this was our secret. My dad never knew. I'm into full cd'ing and my wife knows but doesn't really like it, she lets me indulge so to speak but does not encourage me. My lingerie is coordinated including my half and full slips.

XOXOXO, to all
    BonnieAnne

Almost Caught

I was in the military, living in base housing ~ the wife left with the kids to go to the commisary (grocery store ~ 20 miles away) and it was the perfect opportunity for me to dress.

We had in-laws coming in, and there I was in a bra, panties, and a full slip ~ when I spied the ex-wife pulling up in the driveway? I geeked! And, probally hold the World's record for getting out of that! Had a devil of a time getting out the full slip ~ as it was too smal for me. Did the "stash" behind the toliet!

you're so brave! i worry about small town talk, but dressing a military base, kudos!

charmed

The only time I got fully caught, I'd finished working nights got home alone, so opened a bottle of wine and got dressed up in a basque, stockings and knickers, guess who had too much to drink, then fell asleep until i was awakened by a high pitch screem, from my now ex wife. We divorced for other reasons later, but still get on much to my new wifes annoyance
    TTFN Andrea :GE:

Not really a case of getting caught, but a fun story:

In college I dated a very beautiful, curvy, somewhat ruebenesque woman...long dark hair...just the kind of woman that looks awesome in lingerie! One Valentine's day I bought her a very pretty camisole and tap pant set. After dinner I gave them to her. She opened the package and said, "Oh these are beautiful, Sweet-Pea! *Kiss* ...Did you try them on?" (Of course I had...she didn't know of my love for things girly, and I was very privately closeted then.) Without thinking I said, "Yes!". She said, "Good for you! I would have too if I were you!" It was the only time in our relationship that my wearing women's clothing was discussed, but looking back on it, I think she knew more than she let on about what I was up to!

~J

My first wife found a few of my things one day while cleaning. A nighty, and some panties. She confronted me with these and accused me of having an affair. I came clean about my dressing and she told me to go put my things on to prove it. I did and we had a great talk about it and even made love while I was dressed. I was on cloud nine. Two days later she took me shoping and we picked out a bra with matching panties and a camisole. She asked me to wear them to work under my drab clothes the next day which I did and was thrilled. Unfortunately I should have realized that she had already exhibited some mental instability but I was so happy I did not go with my instincts. About a week later she was mad at me about something and told our daughters that their Dad was a pervert that wore women's clothes. She threatened to tell others after that whenever she was mad which was most of the time. The funny thing is that she did tell one of her friends about it. After the divorce her friend started calling me and we stayed friends. About 2 years after the divorce her friend told me what the ex had told her and asked if it was true. I told her yes and one thing led to another and we have been together about 10 years now. She has asked me not to shave or dress fully, but we do wear matching panties on most days and do a lot of lingere shoppiing together. I also wear nightys at night and she likes to make love with me dressed. I am alowed to dress fully when I am alone and she does not have a problem with it. Funny how things work out.

Never got caught in the act, but she did find a few skirts in my closet. So I fessed up! Ended up better that I could have expected, No one died (ME) and No lawyers were involved!!! LOL See my story for the gorey details - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=15376

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    Not yet, but given my huge closet full of clothes (almost a hundred items...it has officially dominated my closet now) obtained from my two years in college town, my absolute refusal to ever purge, and the fact that my parents mandate I move back home, (given my sister's running off with a creepy shady boyfriend [it was temporary, she realized he was creepy-shady and ditched him...he's now only her creepy shady stalker...v_v], my parents are terrified of me running off and nobody being able to fund and take care of them in old age) the cat will come out of the bag inevitably.

I predict the local Chinese-fundie Baptist church becoming involved, and possibly other coercive methods to try to "cure" me.

Sigh, although my sister has been the most supportive, her actions have made my parents put more pressure on me, and turned them more paranoid, and less accepting of my individual choices.

getting caught

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    I've never been caught. Have you? Please share with us. It's a great way for a newbie to keep us informed and entertained.
    when i was 9 everybody left so i went into my sister room and tried on her panties bra preume shoes dress etc i turn around my sister was there she laughed so loud and maid fun of me and she said she was going to tell mom icreid and said i would do anything she made me dress all the time i was hooked the girl i live with buys me anything i want iam so happy now iam the girl i want 2 b thank god
    hello i am new please help me thank you brianda

This happened just a few weeks ago.

My girl friend and I have a one bedroom apt. She was visiting with her parents one weekend, so I had the please to myself. Almost as soon as she had walked out the door I was digging thru my panty stash looking for a favorite thong (nothing fancy just plain gray). I spent most of Saturday fully dressed, tight low-cut jeans, tank top, and the gray thong. I ended up falling asleep wearing just the tank top and thong.

I woke up the next morning and to my surprise, my girl friend had come home that night and was sleeping on top on me with one hand holding the side of the thong and the other on my chest....

Well to make a long story short. She had known of my dressing for some time... and was just waiting for me to be comfortable enough to tell her. Now we go shopping together and buy matching underwear. I with I had come forward earlier

Hi

only when I was about 14, not with them on but they were found under my bed. Oh and the where mine.

Love
    Lucy

Getting caught

I guess I was about 13 at the time and my mom, sister and I lived with my grandmother, mom and grams were at work and sis was sleeping upstairs. Grandma and I were about the same size, and she had girdels with garters and hose, well whats a young cd to do? I put it all on bra, panties, girdle, hose,and a nice dress,oh to be that size again! Any way there iam in exctasy when in walks my sister who is 4 years younger than I,I passed it off as I was going to scare her dressed as grandma ,nothing else ever said till years later and we were cleaning out grandma's house did my sister ask if I wanted to keep the dress I was caught in

love, Darley

Gold Member
    She found pictures of me dressed, asked a bunch of stuff, cryed a bit and that was it.