Thread: Mothers

Banned Read only

Mothers

Even if yours does not know about your CDing, has she joked/teased about CDing?

Mine does not know, or at least I think she's forgotten about when she found a skirt in my room as a kid, but today she bought a new pair of boots and while visiting me, left them at my house while she went to a meeting and said to me jokingly 'No wearing them, they are mine'.

They are too small for me anyway.

No You're Not
    My mother is convinced that transvestism is a perversion that will land me a front row seat in the fires of Hell, it makes it so easy to have mature and adult conversations about the subject.

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar
    I kinda told my mom about my cding (left a pair of panties where I knew she would find them and ask me about them) when I was in High School. She totally freaked out ("are you gay?" "you can never tell your father!") and sent me to my Aunt to get counselling (she worked in a shelter for battered women and was the only person my mom could think of to talk to about something she considered abnormal). So I talked to my aunt who said that it was fine with her if I was a cd, she even took me shopping. But she said that my mom might never come to terms with it and it would probably be better to not mention it to her again.
    So 5 years go by and while driving with my mom one evening she kinda asked if I had ever thought about wearing female underwear all those years ago and if I had done it since. By this time I was engaged to wife and I said no, not really and she was satisfied. She then went on to tell me that a friend of hers had told her that her boyfriend had started wearing her panties. I guess that reminded her of finding mine and that's why she asked. Now I totally wished that I had told her the truth. Oh, and my aunt has never mentioned since either. I think they both think that by getting married (to a wonderful woman) cured me of my cding.

my mom pokes fun a lot , but i think she has somewhat of an idea , once in a great while ill slip and not "cover my tracks" and she will nail me like once i had eyeliner on , and didnt get all of it off , and yeah , that didnt go over too welli had to think fast of a excuse , and i did , i dont recall what i said but she didnt think twice about it once i told her what it was (or so i think)

My mom knows

I told my mom about it a long time ago. She doesn't approve of it but also she doesn't treat me any different either. When I was young I would go out at night and raid clothes lines for cute girlie clothes. Apon returning from one such night a knock came at the door at 1:30a.m. it was the police accusing me of taking a pair of jeans of someones clothes line. Actually it was a black bra that i took and was returning it when i saw the lights on at the house i tokk it from. So i tossed it up on a garage roof and headed home. My mom wasn't very happy about it. I was arrested and put on probation and had to go see a shrink ( no offence to any of you who are one just can't spell the right term for it ) but anyway i don't know what good came of it because here i am still dressing to this day. Only difference is i buy my clothes instead of swiping them off clothes lines.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    My mom knows I tried on some of her things as a child. I don't know what she's made of that over the years. She's a believer in the idea that some subjects are best left not addressed, which bugs me sometimes. Her holiday and birthday greetings to me seem, over the years, to emphasize more and more that a mother's love encompasses all that her child becomes.

For example, the most recent birthday card I've received from her:

"A son leaves your home but never your heart. He follows his own path. But your hopes travel with him. He discovers his own happiness which, in turn, becomes yours. Life changes. Love lasts forever."

So I dunno what she knows, and if she knows, how she deals with it. But I suspect she knows I'm not your garden variety male. Either that, or her memory's going
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

While I did not cd alot as a child, I did do it. There were short periods of time that I did go through and wear Mom's things. While I was never caught out right or nothing was ever said to me, I am sure Mom must have wondered who was going through her things during those periods of activity.

KimberlyS-CD
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.