Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how many shave their legs?

how many shave their legs?

i liked all the question type threads, this one has probably been done, but i thought i'd ask. i shave ocassionally, but now it's more full time. any funny/horror stories about shaved legs?

Banned Read only
    No funny or horror stories, but yes i shave my legs every 2-3 days. No SO to worry about.

Well I cant say I have any story to go with this but I must raise my hand when the question is asked do I shave my legs? Hell Yes and thighs and occasionally chest too
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar
    I shave. Luckily it doesn't grow too fast so it can go for over a week. I have a fairly hairless body.
    I went on holiday to New Zealand one Winter and my 'close' friend who was married took me around to the geysers and thermal pools. So .. we went for a swim in the wonderfully clear pools and yes, she did notice my legs.
    I just explained that my girlfriend at the time liked them that way.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

I keep my legs shaved and the SO moans when I have let the hairs grow back..so time to get rid of the hairy legs...

Hope you don't mind me butting in here, but I used to shave my legs about twice a week, then I found a product called "Nads", its a cold wax type thing, easy to use and not to painfull the beauty is, I only have to do it every 6 -7 weeks and after using it for over 18 months some of the hairs has got that weak that I now have bare patches on my legs where the hairs don't grow back.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG
    Hope you don't mind me butting in here, but I used to shave my legs about twice a week, then I found a product called "Nads", its a cold wax type thing, easy to use and not to painfull the beauty is, I only have to do it every 6 -7 weeks and after using it for over 18 months some of the hairs has got that weak that I now have bare patches on my legs where the hairs don't grow back.
    And its fun inflicting the pain :evil:
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I used to shave. Had to about everyother day and it was a bother. Since I've discovered the "joy of wax" haven't put a blade to my legs since.
    Every six weeks a full body wax. From nose to toes, and everything in between.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Smile

shave every 2/3days she insists lolo

Pamela

Shaven here

Yes, darling I shave every 2 maybe 3 days. I will also nair them sometimes. Don't forget to moisturize after so the don't dry out.

Pam

Nads and waxing in general

Hi, In the past I have wondered about using a waxing product but one of the reasons I haven't is that I don't know how much to buy. I shave legs, underarms, and chest on a regular basis and would like to try Nads or one of the other products. Please let me know how much you use for each part of your body, and is the expense worth it? Thanks, Sandi

A Michigan CD...

[QUOTE=Sandra GG]Hope you don't mind me butting in here, but I used to shave my legs about twice a week, then I found a product called "Nads", its a cold wax type thing, easy to use and not to painfull

Shaving

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaB
    Yes, darling I shave every 2 maybe 3 days. I will also nair them sometimes. Don't forget to moisturize after so the don't dry out.

Pam
    Yes I do can't stand the stubble,shave everything,the boys love being smooth hehehe.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

I shave every other day and I have for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG
    Hope you don't mind me butting in here
    It could just be me I suppose, but I feel like the GG's have been quiet for a day or two now. Personally, I don't like that .

Please butt in, anytime you feel like it.

Use to shave my legs, but have a steady g/f now. I was still shaving my underarms all through the winter and she really never noticed. But, with the nicer weather and I'll be opening up my pool soon, I can't get caught with clean shaven arm pits. So, I'm hairy till this fall.

I shave my armpits as well, and all I've ever told anyone is it stop's a lot of the smell, which is true.

I shave full time (evertthing except my head and fore arms) except for the summer months when I let my legs fuzz up for male shorts and family vacations. And I've just hit the passability test last night.....exposed my bare legs and took off my shirt in the locker room (late night hockey game), without anyone pointing at me!! LOL My wife also has been asking me if I'm going to wear shorts this summer because she says I didn't wear them last summer?? Odd, thought I did...... Guess that's a polite way of asking me if my legs are fuzzy enough to not embarase her infront of her sister when we go to Florida later this week!! I should have said "hell no!!" and run to the bathroom and shaved!!!!

Well, I haven't dressed in 3 weeks and the itching has stopped! God, I hate summer....need to move further north where male shorts haven't been invented yet!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I've kept my legs shaved for nearly a year now, and my pits even longer. So far the only person that seems to have noticed and said anything is my un-accepting Ex. I have no plans to stop now, and if anyone DOES ask, I'll just tell them its a matter of personal grooming choice.

Well my legs have been shaved for about three years now. But, I am shaved from top to bottom except for my arms.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Shave the whole lot off, hate being hairy, its so much nicer being smooth. Moisturiser is a must, and the ones that include abit of a tan perfect for getting ready for summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi906
    Hi, In the past I have wondered about using a waxing product but one of the reasons I haven't is that I don't know how much to buy. I shave legs, underarms, and chest on a regular basis and would like to try Nads or one of the other products. Please let me know how much you use for each part of your body, and is the expense worth it? Thanks, Sandi

A Michigan CD...

I have tried the hot waxes but found them too much trouble. I buy the nads in a 12oz tub and that can last up to 6-8 months doing lower legs, front and back, under arms for both me and Nigella. One thing with nads is you can use each strip a couple of times before you need to apply more, where as with hot wax the strip is used once. As a general rule I use about a desert spoon on each leg, it doesn't have to be a thick layer.

As for the chest, well I don't need to use it there and Nigella is fortunate enough not to have many hairs on her chest so we use electrolysis there, but again I would say about a couple of desert spoons. It is really a case of put a small amount on if it doesn't work properly just put a bit more on. I know when I first started using it I was wasting a lot, thought the thicker I applied it the better it would be , but that is not the case.

Hope this helps a bit.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

does half the year count

I have what I call my season I can only shave in the winter. My job doesn't let me do it years round. When I do shave it all my body hair.
    Connie

I have been shaving my legs, underarms, and chest for months now. Not even my wife has really noticed. She has seen me with shaved legs and my painted toes, but has not made any comment. LOL

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar
    There have been times that I did not want to shave my legs but found that after a week of looking at my ugly hairy self I stand and shave before I even think about it for longer than two minutes. Like the urge to do so outweighs the urge not to do so. Yep I am definately a shaver.

Love
    Chantelle.
    9 Different Actions to my Purpose of being Complete...

Yup I shave them. I love the way they feel sans hair. I wear shorts all the time and noone has said a word about my legs. Sometimes living in an apathetic society is a plus. Hehe!

Zoe
    [SIZE="2"]ZoeGurl[/SIZE]

Smile

I shave my legs every 2 days and my arms and armpits on the days when my legs don't need doing. I moisturise twice a day.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]