Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how many shave their legs?

I just recently started shaving my legs (and I mean the BIG SHAVE).

I told my wife I couldn't stand hairy legs, and she bought me some veet (hair removal lotion) the next time she went to the store.

I LOVE IT! The feeling is great! I have worn shorts in public (as it is quite warm in AZ already), and no rude comments...just the WOW, your legs look great!
    Christy in AZ

Just started a few weeks ago and now have almost immediately put shaving on hiatus. Wife (who to her credit is now working this out rather than avoiding) indicated that the shaving was REALLY making her uncomfortable, so for now we have mutually agreed to put that out of bounds. I don't want to make the acceptance process any harder for her.

As she gets more comfortable (or at least we get our relationship equilibrium restored), we will see whether this is a boundary that can move without causing her pain. In the meantime I am in no particular hurry and fortunately I'm not that hairy in any case

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I guess I'm just lucky...

I've never had much body hair. My leg and arm hair are almost non-existant. But, now that I'm getting a bit older I'm starting to find these wierd mutant hairs popping up now and again! I just deal with them when I see them.

It really depends on my relationship status at the time.In a relationship..shaved....not in a relationship...not shaved.I don't want to explain a hairless body at the onset of meeting someone.

Now,maybe once a year I'll treat myself to a manicure/pedicure and throw caution to the wind and shave...summer...spring....does'nt matter once the mood strikes.

~WoW~

yea...i have been shaveing allot lately..

when i first did it I ended up with about 1000 little red dots on my legs from my hair growing back and it really itches...

but i had also shaved allot of other parts too...so it really sucked

I have recently dscovered my error though...i was shaveing against the hair...now that I shave with the hair I don't get bumbs...unless its another area...which just doesent react nicely to any kind of shaveing at all...

I like shaveing my pits though...its never given me trouble and it feels nice bald...
    ~ Иаяұәѕт Ģ˚Đеยงยง ~

armpits legs chest and nobody notices! That may be kinda sad.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    If I were to make a list of the "top 10 fun things about crossdressing", "having shaved legs" would be way up top.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

I shave from the neck down....three to four times a week....I love being smooth....I did cut my nipple once...and it hurt like....well imagine....And not even because I crossdress...I do it because I hate looking like chewbacca....eeerrrruuuuugh

Shaved my legs for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Then decided to do my chest and armpits. Sunday was sunny so i was in the garden just in shorts. My SO likes the look and the neighbours didn't seem to even notice. Wish I had done it years ago.

I shave my leggs and armpits, my wife does not like me to shave my leggs in the suynner.

Hi

Been shaving for years, all over. Have to snave every two to three days. Like the idear of useing Nads, tryed Veet once but did not do much, maybe I used it wrong.

Love
    Lucy

summer months

i used to just shave in the winter too, but this year is diferent. i went out in shorts with shaved for the first time just a few weeks ago, no one noticed and even if they did, i realised that i didn't care. it's my body, my choice, and my freedom to groom, dress and relate as i see fit. i loved going over all your replies and i think i'll just go right on shaving! (legs, pits, and treasure trail, i'm not that hairy to start with)

how about five oclock shadow, i've heard you shouldn't wax your face, is there any truth to that? shaving doesn't last too long for me,

charmed

I use to until I started dating again
    But I just love the way they felt after I used nair
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    I shave something just about every day. Chest, belly, legs, arm pits. The only places that have hair are my head and arms and I am thinking of shaving the arms soon. This past weekend (Mothers Day) I was with the family and one of my three sisters asked if I had shaved my legs. I said yes I did. She asked why did I do that. I told her "Oh I did it last year and it keeps me a lot cooler". All of my sisters and my mother said words to the effect of 'that makes sense', or 'yes I can see that'. Now I live in Florida and it is hot here so this may not work for some but it works for me. Anyone else other than my family I don't care what they think so I will continue to be hair free.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

I have very little hair on my legs anyway, I think they look better shaved. I was sitting next to a GG friend a year ago, we were both wearing shorts, her legs weren't shaved but mine were.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I love shaving everywhere, I keep my chest shaved year round. I can't stand being hairy, but do have to keep the legs with some hair in the summer do to my job. I wear shorts in the summer months sometimes and work around men. During early fall to early summer I am slick as a whistle. Bring on the cool weather.

Rachelle

[SIZE=4]From the neck down to my toes I epilate. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]It isn't as bad as it sounds.[/SIZE]
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Only shave my legs in the fall and winter months
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Shave all but legs!

Well I do all the spots including the *&#* & *#*$# but its a bit hard to get the backside(LOL)
    Lover of all things Satin
    Luv Satinpeta

Not much

I shave my body very little, family genes very little hair on legs, arms, chest, and facial hair. Its great that I don't have to shave from the neck down to often. Veronica

I have shaved everything from the waist down for about 2-3 years.Never had any problems with it.
    I may try waxing to see if I can go more than 2-3 days without having to pull out the blade.

Kymmie

Smile Shaving

I shave everything except my head ( could not live with out my blonde hair), my wife at first had a few issues with me being a smoothy but now has gotten used to it. I how ever don't have to shave my face as much due to having laser hair removal done.

Hugs
    Kayla Horn

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortSkirt

It could just be me I suppose, but I feel like the GG's have been quiet for a day or two now. Personally, I don't like that .
    Quiet? Maybe, just trying not to upset anyone with our responses. We're still here.

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

I shave everything but my arms and head. I have had my legs shaved for 4 or 5 years, I have found that the only people to be concerned about are the people that know you, and expect you to conform to their rules. When out of town I could care less and wear shorts all the time and have never had a comment except to say that my legs look good. I have let some friends occasionally see me in shorts and the reaction has not been too bad, and recently a member of the family saw and commented but not in a bad way. I do not have a significant other to be concerned about. Of course no one knows I shave for crossdressing.

RE-Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG
    Hope you don't mind me butting in here, but I used to shave my legs about twice a week, then I found a product called "Nads", its a cold wax type thing, easy to use and not to painfull the beauty is, I only have to do it every 6 -7 weeks and after using it for over 18 months some of the hairs has got that weak that I now have bare patches on my legs where the hairs don't grow back.
    I tried that Sandra. I guess I just didn't have the patience for all that work with the strips and whatnot. My hair is light and fine so shaving is quick and easy. Once a week, but I suppose twice would be better. But those weekend bubble baths make shaving so schweeeeeeeeet.