Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where you encouraged to become a CD by your GG

Where you encouraged to become a CD by your GG

HI All,
    I am a mature CD from Melbourne Australia & this is my 1st Post.
    I would be interested to learn if any you were actually encouraged by your Spouse/Partner/SO /GG to dress and live your enfemme role from time to time?
    Also to those fortunate enough to answer YES, did the other Party find it "a turn on "

Francesp56.

I'm not sure that this was addressed to me, since I tend towards ts, but lately my so is very comfortable with Olivia. It's not sexual either for her or for me, as far as I can tell, she just seems to like having me (Olivia) around. I like that - spending time with other women is very special to me.

liv

After I told my wife and she saw me yes I have been encouraged. She prefers me as my fem self and also prefers the clothes. Many times I am not given a choice as my clothes are already laid out when I get ready to get into my house clothes. And I enjoy it too.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Twice as well for me Reana

Both were long term relationships and in each case they were supportive of my desires.Not to say that it was a walk in the park...groundrules were set that we could both abide by.The first one's acceptance of me went a long way towards me accepting it myself for which I'll be forever grateful.In each case they felt it made us closer...a secret we shared.

Regarding a turn on for either? No,not really.The first did'nt want my cding "in the bedroom" which was fine by me.....I was just relieved she did'nt go screaming to the hills.I was delighted to share this side of me with her in the sense of fashion,make up,shopping etc.The other was ...say less than vanilla...a bit of a warped side to that one...we were a good match in that regard.

Kim

Banned Read only

Encouraged - No, Required - YES!!

i first met my Wife and Mistress at a play party hosted by a mutual friend (Many thanks again Toni i am and will be forever in Your debt). i was partially en femme (drab on the outside) but with painted nails and lips and trying my best to be a wall flower. Mistress was sedately dressed for this party but wore the most fantastic boots i had ever seen and SHe noticed my attraction to them and teased me, strutting past for a while then addressed me. i expressed my infatuation and wish to learn more about Her with my eyes never once leaving the floor (and Her boots) Mistress beckoned me to Her side and we left the party to get coffee and have a chat. Soon we dated and then i began to serve Her as a live-in domestic. We wed about a year and a half from the day we met.

i dress now everyday the way my Wife likes me to and make most nights a special occassion of high heel happiness

i love and adore my Wife and Mistress and seek to please Her in all i do dressed as i always wanted to be in heels

yes .......it was bedroom play in the begining.......and we both loved it

Ummm, yes and YES LOL.

No

Somehow, I seem to buck the trend.
    I can really relate to GGs, and am happily married.I love GGs and we relate well , especially in business, and just casually out and about.
    Equally, there is no way I could discuss my deep femininity with my wife : she was horrified when I innocently broached the subject of shaving armpits !
    Dalesman

Quote Originally Posted by Francesp56
    HI All,
    I would be interested to learn if any you were actually encouraged by your Spouse/Partner/SO /GG to dress and live your enfemme role from time to time?
    Also to those fortunate enough to answer YES, did the other Party find it "a turn on "

Francesp56.
    I only WISH it were so .... <sigh> Some of you are so lucky ... I hope you realize that!

Holly encourages my dressing, but is not turned on by it, and we leave it out of the bedroom.

helped VS encouraged

Hi Everyone: I was not encouraged by my mother, but definately helped. She had caught me in her bra garterbelt/stockings LLPG and slip so she was upset and confused. Later she was advised to get me my own lingerie and she did. She never understood it, but she accepted it I think and did it to keep me froms being desperate and maybe stealing something and getting in real trouble.

My X wife on the other hand definately encouraged me. She must have suspected I would wear a bra, and she was the daughter of a CD so she was comfortable with it. She set about to "catch me" in her bra (we R still about the same size). Once started I was soon put into bra panties garterbelts and stockings regularly. Slips heels earrings and make up followed shortly thereafter. I was also made to submit to her with her strapon. I was carefully turned into her submissive CD and loved it. Unfortunately we got divorced and I was never to find another woman who was so inclined.

hi frances...
    my so is not only turned on by it... she encourages it, in fact she tells me what to wear

take care

az_azeel

luck strikes often

my high school sweetheart used to bring over her lingerie for use in the bedroom. my ex-wife liked it, but she was sexually immature having had only one bf before she met me. we'd use it in the bedroom too, as i had yet to get into "regular" fasions. i also dated a girl for a month who liked it, and one time we both went shopping in the city, and bought each a bra and panty set, which we wore for the trip home. i've had a GG friend of mine give me clothes and she also helped out with the photo shoot i display in my pics. now i'm single, but my GG roommate is always giving me her throw aways, and they fit great! i guess it's my luky charm, LOL, that's brought me so much support, and fun, but i've also been very closseted about it and only tell people who i'm sure would accept it, but i'd like that to change, coming out isn't easy in a small northern town where everyone knows your name. some day, i'll walk outside, soon...

joyfully,

charmed

Hi

Bedroom fun and yes supportive. but not much of a turn on for her.

Love
    Lucy

Dear Francis,

I am from your neck of the woods and would love to meet up with you sometime. Maybe at a support meeting or some such place?

My SO knows of Jan and has done so prior to our marriage. She unfortunately is none too comfortable with her so we rarely discuss her existance.

On the plus side she does allow space for her to exist and I am very grateful for this.

I would love her to come to one of my support group meetings and meet the wonderful friends I have there but I don't think that will happen soon!

I am also one of the lucky ones..My GF loves it when we go out dressed.She also finds it fun when we get home too [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

at 1st encouraged. Now not sure

At first it was "yes and YES". But the other day she said, "It's a shame when a husband can look better than his wife". Do I have cause to wonder? Comments.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

a very much yes, and a hell yes *grins* she says she likes it mainly for the "kinky sex" *laughs*

Frances, My current SO is both supportive and encouraging. It spreads over all the spectrum of the house, both domestic and bedroom. We have a lot of fun shopping together, and she has helped me with my style, colour mixes, make up and hair.
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs Andrea[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]'BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT'[/SIZE]

My answer(s)

No, no and hell no(we can't all have a supporting SO but that's life, I guess). Ericka

[SIZE=3]My former spouse would have chucked a wobbly if she knew about CLARE!

So the answers to your questions are: NO and NO!!!
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Francesp56
    HI All,

Francesp56.
    Last edited by Clare; 06-17-2006 at 12:13 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

No, no, absolutely no, not a chance. My SO does not even know about this side of me and would likely freak completely if she ever found out!

If by some miracle the first no became a "yes", i.e. she was at least comfortable with my CDing I very much doubt she would be that adventurous in the bedroom department (to be fair I'm not that sexually experienced/adventurous so I can't really blame her totally).

For those of you with SOs that can do enjoy your en femme side I have to say that I am REALLY, REALLY jealous, I would love to be able to share the CDing with a supportive GG ... would certainly help in the clothes/makeup/etc

Ah well, such is life.

It's a no here for me... My gf would freak if she found out... I wish I could have her support.
    Forever in Lace

My ex wife knew and was supportive. My current signifigent other would never understand
    [SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"]Brie Daniel[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Coming out and loving it stef4955's Avatar
    I have to chime in with the "No" side. My wife has known about my dressing for years, but refuses to acknowledge it. She thinks that I am a sick pervert and is mad because I have many, many more bras than her. Yes it would be great to have an understanding SO. Stef4955