Thread: Denim and Nylons

Denim and Nylons

Hi Ladies,
    I know a lot of you have GG friends that give you advice. Unfortunatley, I have never been that fortunate. My question is, how appropriate is it, particularly in the summer to wear nylons with a denim skirt? And if it is, is it better to go with a nude shade or to admit you have them on and go darker? I feel I need something as shaving my legs is not an option and I really like knee lenght skirts! Help?!?

Nylons go with almost anything, and I know a lot of genetic women that wear them under everything.

I wear a stonewashed denim mini with nude nylons under it a lot.

i'm no fasion mugul, but

i would think nude or white would be better, depending on your top. denim is already dark and i don't think you want darker legs than your skirt, but it's all up to you dear

charmed

They're your legs. Wear what you like. If you can stand the extra warmth of hose I believe they look a lot nicer than bare legs.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    I love the look of a denim skirt with nylons I think it is sexy. I dont know what the big thing is now about bare legs even during the winter a lot of women seem toi go without nylons. I think some legs look nice without but there are a lot of legs that need nylons to look sexy. I watch all the hollywood award shows and whatever they are doing and not one lady wears nylons anymore and i think that is a shame since a lot of them would look better with them.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

Nylons under anything and everything!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Joanna,

I wear stockings(nude) with my jean skirts all the time, it just depends on the shoes. Sunday in Church I would not go with bare legs, but I go without if I have on casual sandals. In the winter black hose with black boots, never white as I'm not a nurse.

Sage
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sage GG

only during the winter months
    Merry

HRT since 2009

hi joanna,
    i hate denim skirts.... but what the hell its gotta be nylons...

take care

az_azeel

I normally wear them with a denim skirt. Lots of GGs wear them whatever the weather here in England. On Saturday, my local supermarket was brimming with 20ish female university students wearing skirts (most of them denim, and very short) with "semi-opaque' black tights.

Aspiring Member
    I have 2 or 3 denim skirts which i love, and would not think of wearing them without panty hose or nylons.
    Even though i keep my legs shaved all the time, i think any skirt looks much better when you are wearing hose

Denise

Bo, Luke you out there?

Absolutely love nylons under denim skirts and cutoffs.Had to have "em ever since I saw Daisy Duke wear 'em. But then again I'm just an ole country gal anyway, right Zeke? Ericka (Suzy Sal)

Denim and nylons

Hi Girls,
    Thank you so much for the feedback. I too think denim skirts and nylons look good. I also think white socks and tennis shoes go well too. (Obviously a throwback to my desire to be a cheer leader!) Anyway, thanks for your thoughts. I can hardly wait to go out with this combination!

Hugs to all,
    Joanna

Nylons are always appropriate with a skirt. In summer you can always go with a very sheer pair!
    Marie

Joanna, this is what I wore at the Georgia Renaissance Festival on Saturday. I had on pantyhose, white socks, and tennis shoes with my denim skort (skirt over shorts).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Phoebe

Banned Read only
    Thats the fun thing about denim, you can wear it any way you want. No hose, nude hose, tan hose, black, white, multicolored tights. Just about anything goes with denim.

Here's what I've noticed.
    If the denium is worn very casually on a summer day than most women don't wear nylons. That would describe me.
    Denium worn in dressier places, clubs etc. can be worn with or without hose.
    My opinion, wear what brings you the most pleasure.

Love,
    Rikki
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

It's ok to wear nylons with a denim skirt, me personally I would go bare legged.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Gold Member
    If you like them then wear them, simple as that.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I think a denim skirt with nude panty hose and pink anklets are lovely

nude tights with skirts

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Let me respond to a slightly broader question: when is it not appropriate to wear nylon hose?

1) when swimming or bathing, or when dressed for swimming or bathing in anticipation of actually swimming or bathing

2) when wearing sandals with a thong or strap between the toes

3) when applying lotions (suntan, Nair, moisturizer, or whatever) or toenail polish

4) when shaving your legs

5) when flying jet airplanes or race cars at high speed, or handiling volatile fuels such as gasoline

6) when fighting fires

7) when herding cats with claws, or hiking though cactus or other thorny brush

I'm sure there are other instances I have overlooked. None of them necessarily involve denim.
    Hugs,

Bernice