Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lose urge to dress.

Lose urge to dress.

Normaly monday is my day to be by myself and dress fully and enjoy my fem side. Today I just did not feel that urge. I just did not want to go through the trouble of dressing. I was wondering if anyone else out there has had similar feelings.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Yes it happens

Some times things just get on top of you, or your state of mind is not right for the day. Also the day can change as it progress's ie you can wake up, and not feel like dressing, yet an hour or so later your just busting to do so. it really is a two way thing.

I've found if I'm stressed I like to dress, but it not as enjoyable. Sometimes you just can't be bothered, or other things have more demand on you time and mind, however some days you just have to do it, other you can just live without the hassle of going through the motions.

so this is nothing unusual
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

It happens to the best of us!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I didn't feel like dressing at all today, I'm Totally Naked.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Smile

sometimes i don't feel like dressing but i do it anyway
    hugs
    Ronda

Bad day

Every one gets in a slump once in a while. Good thing it doesn't last long, huh? Ericka

Yeah!!! Happens every so often but not real common. Well, I guess the more comfortable I get, the more often it happens. Especially if things are hectic and I'm tired plus I know I'll get to dress another day soooooo..... Don't let it worry you.

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    My sister Karren hit it dead on.....and loss of desires can last for a day, a week.....or 5 months (my last time).

Emily Ann

Yeah, sure. I don't know what it is, biorhythms, maybe. But whatever it is, it's not at all uncommon. I recently went through a couple of months when my desires to dress were very low. It comes and goes. It didn't bother me at all, as I figured it would come back. So when I don't feel like dressing up, I don't, and when I do, well, you do the math.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Aspiring Member
    yep, I go thru those same feelings myself. Just recently my vehicle was involved in a hit and run, and the stress of dealing with the police, insurance, and car rental places I just don't have any urges to dress at all right now.

Yes it does....I don't have many times that I can, but sometimes when I am able, I just think of having to take all the war paint off, and sometimes that is a big enough deterent.......

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    I thnk so, my hubby hasn't dressed since March and seems right now to have no desire to. Even asked him a few times when Danielle was coming back as I missed her......he said "I just don't feel like it".......so it seems that this happens to everyone.

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I feel that way some times. I've come to accept it as part of who I am.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

To me "why DON'T I want to dress" is often as odd a question as "why DO I want to dress". And I lack a suitable answer to either. Sometimes I do; sometimes I don't, and I have yet to identify a reason for either.

But, as you can plainly see, you are not alone!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

For me its always been a cyclical pursuit.I have gone several months without indulging....not that I don't think about it...I just REALLY have to be in the mood.

Typically something will light the fuse like a new wig or outfit...perhaps an event.Once I get started I may dress several times in a two or three week period...then go dormant for months.

I have found that over the years that personal relationships tend to dictate how often I dress as well.If I'm not with a s/o then I usually don't dress at all...perhaps I need an audience! I guess I got spoiled from understanding partners and miss that...or maybe I'm just lazy.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by ronda
    sometimes i don't feel like dressing but i do it anyway
    Interesting...
    Why would anyone CD if they didn't feel like it?

I am going through one of my drab times right now as well. i used to try and dress through it but it was not worth it. I now just let the down time come and go. I just figure it is part of life.
    LOL
    Andi

Good to see that this is common, it wasnt a concern so much as a curiosity. As far as i remember this is the first time that this has happened. So it made me wonder if anyone else did this sometimes.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Smile

I'm going through a drab period at the mo myself, still underdress and wear a nightie to bed, but can't be bothered to get dressed.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

carolbitv

dressing or not

hello ladies, i go through the same thing. one day i want to dress all the way.then other times no way to much trouble. the no way is becomming more common these days. oh well just one of those things i guess. Carol

Hi Girls,
    Considering the effort that you all put in theres no wonder that some times you lose the urge. I have to be well turned out most work days, full makeup, hair just so etc etc and sometimes you just have a can't be bothered phase. Perfectly natural and without sounding like Im being rude or cheeky, most CDs do have to make abit more of an effort to look feminine than GGs do, so I take my hat off to you all. I like to be well turned out and make a real effort to be so, but I do like to have time out from it all.
    BEVxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown
    My sister Karren hit it dead on.....and loss of desires can last for a day, a week.....or 5 months (my last time).

Emily Ann
    Hey, You!!! Nice photo! hehehe New top??

Love you...Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Haley Pink~

Gawd!

I can't believe it Em and Karen on the same thred. Wow way cool Hi you two! HGz...

Cute AV Em.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and Karen your always so cute. LOLOL You sweet thang... HaHa Ha. you two keep it fun you know! Yep you do...
    Haley P. Kemp

Me too

I know the feeling, Megan. some days it's just not there.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I go through the same exact feelings once in a while and dont feel like dressing. Sometimes I even feel like giving everything away. Sometimes I try to figure out exactly how much money I've spent on my "feminine" attire and wish I had that money to further customize my motorcycle or modify my snowmobiles. Then I do a complete 180 degrees and cant wait to get home from work and put on my female clothing. I actually wore pink socks today inside of my work boots. I put on a black bra and black sheer cami and couldnt wait to wear my breast enhancers. At home and at ease.
    Living alone ( most of the time ) does have it's benefits.