Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Male Lesbian

Male Lesbian

Can anyone tell me what a male lesbian is?

My guess

My guess would be a M T F CD who likes being intimate with other M T F CD's. Why? Know any? Ericka

AKA Trans-lesbians

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi
    As far as i am concerned it it a MTF that only likes sex with a female in either mode

IE i am straight and gay because i only want to be intimate with women

but thats just me

male lesbian

I doubt there is a definition of male lesbian. This is a phrase that is made up, sorta like a straight male that likes ********.

I agree with Maddie, a male lesbian is a mtf that only likes females for sexual pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by lilly_nj
    Well, when I hear that term I think of Eddie Izzard, because he calls himself that.

Eddie23.jpg

Here's more:

Izzard describes himself as an 'executive' or 'action' transvestite and as 'a male tomboy'. He regularly cross-dresses both on and off stage and makes it clear that cross-dressing is, for him, not a sexual thing – he simply enjoys wearing make-up and clothing which is traditionally perceived in the West as female-only. He dismisses claims that he is homosexual, saying he is either a straight transvestite or a "male lesbian". He has also described himself as "a lesbian trapped in a man's body", but this is not generally taken to mean that he actually identifies as a transgender lesbian.
    Last edited by CaptLex; 05-16-2006 at 04:02 PM.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink agree with maddie

If I transitioned I'd probably be a male lesbian, too.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

In different forums, chat rooms, etc., I've seen it defined as a man who wishes he were a woman - loves to dress the part, act it, live it, etc. - and would still only be attracted to women, even if he could become one.

They've probably got (arguably ) the hardest job of anybody as far as finding an SO goes. They've got no chance with women who want a "man's man," they don't get attracted to guys, and most GG lesbians want GGs, pure n' simple, so who's left?

Hi

A M T F who only enjoys the itimate company of GG's, Just like me.

Love
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by LucyTwitch
    Hi

A M T F who only enjoys the itimate company of GG's, Just like me.

Love
    Lucy

I couldn't agree more if I had said it myself.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric/a
    In different forums, chat rooms, etc., I've seen it defined as a man who wishes he were a woman - loves to dress the part, act it, live it, etc. - and would still only be attracted to women, even if he could become one.

They've probably got (arguably ) the hardest job of anybody as far as finding an SO goes. They've got no chance with women who want a "man's man," they don't get attracted to guys, and most GG lesbians want GGs, pure n' simple, so who's left?
    Gee, really liked that first paragraph, thought it was spot on. Then you went and got me depressed with the second one!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Male Lesbian

I guess I am a male lesbian too. Even en femme, I love those gg's

Kisses Julie

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

i would say me

I guess I waould have to say that at this point in my transition that i'm a male lesbian because I am a ts and only attracted to women for relationships.
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

I only get the hots for only one GG, the one that has been with me for 21 years...BJ

Omg

Eddie Izzard is so funny...

I love his jokes...ive seen him a few times, and I want to see his dress to kill act again..

I consider myself a male lesbain...

I prefer females, both dressed and not
    ~ Иаяұәѕт Ģ˚Đеยงยง ~

To paraphrase Walt Kelly,

We have met the male lesbian, and she is us.

Hugs,
    Susie

Male lesbian

A male lesbian is a M to F CD with transexual tendencies whose alternate ego got miswired into thinking that (s)he really likes the same things in the hetero world as well as the TG world. Hey, this definition is as good as any. Sally2

It's one of those phrases that doesn't have a direct & solid meaning, and, as prooven by all the different responses to this thread, everyone will have their own perception of what it means.

By definition, to be a lesbian, one has to be female. Even this is ambiguous - as we all know, there are many different ways one can identify themselves as female.

If you take the phrase 'male lesbian' litrally, i.e. you take male to be male, one who is geneticly male and identifies themselves fully as a male, then this phrase clearly makes no sense.
    Cheerleaders are angels, we are the only humans that can FLY!
    (Yes, I am actually a real cheerleader! )

Male Lesbian

Quote Originally Posted by Eric/a

This desribes me all right Josette

M/F Transexual

Marcy Bower a well know transsexual surgeon who does SRS's is in a lesbian relationship with a GG lesbian, Kinda the way I'd feel as well. PS Marcy is a TS.
    Last edited by Joy Carter; 05-17-2006 at 06:22 PM.

I'm sorry but this whole idea of a male lesbian is a lie.

Lesbians are GG they grew up as gg, will continue to be gg, they cannot put on and take off their role as women like us CDers. Within that context they love women sexually and exclusively. Anything less is an offense to those REAL lesbians out there who have earned their label.

GM's have a "normal" attraction to females, it does not make them lesbians regardless of how they chose to dress. Let us not get into the debate of what is normal at this point.

Sorry this concept of a "male lesbian" is hilarious if it weren't so outrageous. Eddie Izzard may use it for humorous results but that doesn't make it true.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly_nj
    You know, only in a transgendered crossdressing kind of world could such a contradiction exist...

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26
    I'm sorry but this whole idea of a male lesbian is a lie.

Lesbians are GG they grew up as gg, will continue to be gg, they cannot put on and take off their role as women like us CDers. Within that context they love women sexually and exclusively. Anything less is an offense to those REAL lesbians out there who have earned their label.

GM's have a "normal" attraction to females, it does not make them lesbians regardless of how they chose to dress. Let us not get into the debate of what is normal at this point.

Sorry this concept of a "male lesbian" is hilarious if it weren't so outrageous. Eddie Izzard may use it for humorous results but that doesn't make it true.
    Well, I believe that if Eddie Izzard (or any other TG) believes himself to be a male lesbian, he has the right to say so and anyone who can't relate to what he's feeling has no right to call it offensive. Having read hundreds of his interviews where he really tries to get outsiders to understand trans issues, I doubt very much he does it for humorous effect. You may not feel as he does, but that doesn't make his feelings any less valid. 0.02
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I sort of agree with both of the above posts, although more with CaptLex's...

Yes, the idea of 'male lesbian' is strange since to be a lesbian you need to be female, however I disagree that you genes and 'normal' attraction have anything to do with it.

I am fully transitioning to a female, and I am attracted to females. Therefore I identify myself as a lesbian.
    Cheerleaders are angels, we are the only humans that can FLY!
    (Yes, I am actually a real cheerleader! )