Thread: Sharing the Closet

Sharing the Closet

This may have been asked already but I didn't see it. When a husband comes out of the closet and spills his guts to his wife the closet that he was iin, now becomes double for him and her.
    I was just wondering how you GG's feel about sharing the closet. There has been alot of threads about sacrifices and this has got to be the biggest one a girl can make for her husband. Yes you can cut and run but a stand person stays and tries to work it out.
    I admire every girl that has done this for their spouse. Just wondering what that side feels like. There must be some anguish there with the exception for those women who are attracted and openly finds a cd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

I find the hardest thing is 'keeping it a secret' and this is why forums and places like this that we can come to and 'share' are so important.

My wife's main problem is that she keeps seeing outfits that would look nice on me, or wants to tell someone of an incredible deal we got while shopping, goes to make a comment, then realizes that this is a person who doesn't know. I think the day to day keeping of secrets must be the hardest part.

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    When Dee came out to me as CD I was happy to share the closet for the most part.

It was fun shopping and getting to know this side of her.

And while I did keep her secret, it was difficult. My daughters and chat several times a week (we're on opposite sides of the world) and we're used to telling every little thing that we do. And so having to edit things out was difficult for me.

When Dee came to realize she was actually TS it was with great relief on my part (great fear on hers), that we were able to finally share this with them.

Love & Hugs
    ~Kitty~
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]