Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you sleep "dressed" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse69
    I don't sleep in womens clothes, as I don't want insomnia from getting excited wearing womens clothes. I've tried it a few times, but I only sleep in mens clothes.
    I know how Jesse feels. Whenever I sleep en femme I have the hardest time sleeping. I did it a few times when I was younger sleeping in a bra and pantyhose under my PJ's. My most recent experience was when I had to stay the night after a support group meeting. I wore my panties,bra,breastforms,and silky polyester red PJ's with my makeup and wig as a bonus. The most interesting part is after sleeping in the wig I didn't have bedhair afterwards

As a minimum I wear a night shirt and panties, sometimes a teddy and thigh highs and sometimes a wig and lipstick. Yeah, I wash a lot of pillowcases!

I wear panties to bed most nights and night gowns about 4 nights a week.

Smile

Yes, I always try to sleep in a nightie or at least panties.
    SarahHall

LUV heels anklets mini's Amy_Chicago's Avatar

sleeping fem

cant believe what a turn on it is slippin into my plaid mini, stockings or white anklets, and maybe heels or flats. its just electric feeling the sheets against my stockinged legs. . . .

luv n hugs,
    amy

I almost always sleep in panties. My wife seems to tolerate that OK. I am sure that she would protest rather loudly if I went to bed with breast form on. Although I would love it, I can't see it happening in the near future.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

happy with who I am

Do I sleep dressed?

Certainly do!

I usually wear my satin or nylon nighties to bed,always with panties underneath my nighty.Some times after dressing "fully" for the evening,I also wear a bra and my forms as I cant bear to take them off "just yet". My wife just rolls her eyes when I say that!

Only wear a long nightshirt and satin npanties with comfy socks.Tried wearing tights and bra w/breast forms but could not get comfy enough to sleep.0.02 0.02 0.02 0.02
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    occasionally (last night for example) panties (where all the time) and sheer pantyhose and a dressy night gown i had received as a christmas present from the wife, very nice sleep!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Hi, Girls; I wear a satin chemise to bed every nite, long gowns occasionaly. Just the feel of that wonderful satin against my skin and the feel of it when running my hands over my body is marvelous. I am not married an can, therefore, vent my fem desires all day and nite. I really don't know how some of girls do it with a wife. Hugs Lisa

I wear a nightie and panties to bed a lot of the time. They are comfortable and I sleep better. Billie Jean

I can wear a bra all day long but they are just too confining for bed. In the winter a flannel night gown, while not really sexy is warm, the skimpier the better for warm summer nights.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

it's hard on the forms, but i wear them every night
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]

Can't imagine not!

Can't really imagine not having that precious time at night, drifting off to sleep while being my full fem self. It's so natural for me now these days. I nearly always attached my breast forms whenever I'm...well, me, and so love the feeling of awakening with all in place and right. This is one of those incredibly wonderful private moments that I so cherish, when my clock radio clicks on and NPR begins talking the world to me... to me with my body all in place and correct, as it was meant to be, clad within my favorite nightgown.

xxxooo,
    Robyn
    P.S. I know "they" say to never sleep on your breast forms, but NEVER have had a problem with this.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Of late, I have been wearing a bra to bed (no forms, though). It's a nice 36B that I (almost) fill out very nicely without any extra help. Sleep like a baby while wearing it.

Do you sleep "dressed" ?

Just a lacy babydoll and panties. I used to wear a bra but found it got uncomfortable after so long in bed.

Yes every night for the past 22 years I have wore a long silky or satin nightdress in bed to sleep would not wear anything else x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Since my wife has been in the hospital I have sleeped with wig, breast "forms" (i dont have forms but gel fulled ballons in nylon), and a nighty. The only nights a havent since Thrusday were last night and maybe tonight...too damn hot!
    I have told her and I think she'll let me do it when she gets back.
    Drumming, My other hobby

UNPASSABLE
    panties only when real hot no/ac.
    cotton night gown all other times.

roberta1945

Far too hot at the moment....

...but when its cooler like to wear my leotard or basque.

Love Paula x

Either lace panties and a lacy, silky nite gown, or a baby doll. I also finally found some pink sheets. Heavenly. Love and xxxx, Lily

Is there any other way to sleep?

I sleep wear and have almost got more night clothes then day clothes! I like to take a shower before bed and slip into my silk dressing gown and then pop a pair of PJ's or a nightie on along with a clean pair of panties and once I get to bed sleep and sweet dreams come almost instantly. The feeling of waking up as Nicky Jane is fantastic! I like to snooze for an hour or so whilst touching my atire and just feeling so free and relaxed.

Nicky Jane

X X X

Hi, Annekathleen. I've been sleeping in a chemise nighty and panties for some time now. Many times, I also wear wig and makeup. Believe it or not, the wig doesn't bother me, the makeup stays on, and, when I wake up and look in the mirror, I don't look too bad (LOL). By the way, this is my first post here, just finished doing the introduction thing.

Vikki

Some nights I just can't wait for my girlfriend to leave at night so I can get "dressed" in my favorite pajamas and teddys,

Nightgown and panties
    Shadowline is the best soft and silky I got a closet full of them