Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you sleep "dressed" ?

Do you sleep "dressed" ?

Ive been going to bed wearing a bra and breastforms under my cami' and
    nightgowns. I love the look and the feel of having breasts while Im laying in bed. I hate taking them off in the morning as I get dressed for work.

Susanjane
    I don't wear my breast forms in bed but always wear my nightie

Love

Susanjane
    xx

I sleep in panties and if it is cold I wear a nightie over them. Clean panties next day as always after I have had my daily shower.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    My long night shirt, witch is a t-shirt that goes below my knees, very comfy and unisex, good for those CD in the closet that wants the closes thing to a nightgown.

Aspiring Member
    No. never have. I wear plain PJs..

Fiona xx

Vanity Fair PJs every night, with a clean pair of panties. Unfortunately wife doesn't care for the tops. To make a kind of compromise I wear a nylon "T" shirt instead of the top half of the PJ set. I picked them up at Fresh Pair dot com.

Occasionally I'll wear a long night shirt of nylon that she made for me many years ago.
    I still have one set of "regulation striped cotton PJs" for when company is staying with us.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I like to wear a night gown to sleep in... i have real breasts so no breast forms needed. (hug) Felicia

Wore my forms through the night once. Waking up with boobs was the fulfillment of a childhood fantasy! Usually just wear pjs. When I'm asleep the body is "gone" anyway, but it really was cool to wake up "enfemme"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well depends on if it is cool enough, in the winter every night , in the summer nope not a thing

Aspiring Member
    I will sleep sometimes inmy lingerie,but never the entire night,epsecially since my wife became disabled.She still follows a night shift schedule,but I can't rule out the possibilty that she'll come up to bed with me at some point during the night,and so if I do fall asleep with it on,I usually take it off when I wake up in the middle of the night.

I baby my "girls" and want them to last as long as possible, so they are removed nightly and placed in their own little bed -- the package they arrived in.

Do you sleep "dressed"

I wear pure silk unisex night shirts from Winter Silks and wear a lingerie skirt under it.

The Unlucky
    I sleep dressed sometimes, nothing too fancy just a bra and panties and a t-shirt and my forms. It feels so good to wake up with them, I love it since I have very large forms (38DD).

Yes

I love it when I go to bed in my silk PJ's I always wears my forms. ( I have an old set I wears to bed) I have all kinds of PJ's from pants sets to teddys. I do not wear PJ's every night however I do wear panties every night day week year lol

Connie

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I've been sleeping dressed for a while now. No breastforms though. Like Sharon I've been taking good care of them, including putting them back in their boxes when I remove them. I'd like to find a pair I can sleep in but I don't know that I can justify the expense right now.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

just a nightgown and underwear now and then
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Yes, every night I dress for bed. Have for years actually in one form or another. I like real girlie things with a pretty bra, breast forms and matching panties. My Wife turns over the other way in bed when I get to girlie and even wear lipstick to bed some evenings. She still prefers I go naked or with just panties on.

Oh well, I still sleep better dressed than not. If I can't go to sleep I'll get up and dress again in something else then try again. It usually works for me dressing more girlie.
    Haley P. Kemp

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    Now that I'm single again, I almost never wear anything to bed that ISN'T fem!

~!~

I have recently started wearing a little black silky slip, and a g-string to bed...

It makes my mornings usually start off better
    ~ Иаяұәѕт Ģ˚Đеยงยง ~

I sleep in panties and most of the time a thigh length nightie

Rachelle

I usually wear a silky baby do;; nightie with matching panties. Love the feel and feel so sexy. Tried wearing breast forms overnight but they usually fall out during the night so I go to bed braless and formless now. The few times I tried them, though, it was the most delicious feeling to roll over and feel my "breasts" below me.
    Dawn

I wear a nightie every night. Wouldn't want to wear a bra, much less form, all night though.
    DonnaT

I wear a full length nighties all the time ,Its funny but my long time gf
    who knows I dress thinks it funny but wont see me dressed ,
    I work shift work so I was sleeping during the day and she could not get
    me on the phone ,she was worried about me so she came into my home
    to check on me, and yes I was sleeping in my nightie a nice silk one at that

Hi Grils,

I have attached my breast forms with adhesive and gone to bed wearing just a nightie and panties. Fantastic and brilliant. Felt totally femme on waking.

Can't wait to do it again.

Em

Aspiring Member
    I used too, bra, pantie, cami, slip, hose/tights. I used to include girdle/bodyshaper, but half way thru the night it got too uncomfortable so I stopped wearing that to bed.

I don't anymore but it was fun when I did it.