Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you sleep "dressed" ?

always!

single at the moment so i always sleep in female nightware.i like both long and short silky nighties,cami sets,and pjs.bought some nice regular top/short sets in cotton and these are very comfortable and dont ride up or stick with static like silky stuff does.of course i do have a very frilly babydoll in pink with fur trim but even i think its far too girly to wear to bed.
    [SIZE="3"]pepsi[/SIZE]

....at night

To me there is nothing like sleeping dressed! Especially if I don't have to go to work the next day or being on call. On the weekend I do the whole bit starting with a hot bath (we are talking winter here) and then a facial. Then cotton panties, bra, sometimes a girdle, long flannel print gown neck to floor, and pink socks. [again we are talking winter here] Now here is where i split off from the crowd---I like to roll my hair and then tie on a scarf or bandanna to hold the rollers in place. After that its movie time and then to bed. Believe it or not I can sleep the whole night like this. In the am coffee and paper. I get a thrill goiong out to the mail box dressed with a robe and slippers to get the paper.

It is nice to sleep in a pair of cotton panties, or when it is chilly a pair of panties and a long T-shirt. Just regular girl stuff. If I wear anything too soft and sexy I have trouble getting to sleep.

I like to dress as much for sleeping as much as I do in the daytime! The feel of silky material is too good not to last. I usually will wear a babydoll, bra and panties but sometimes a corset(for training) and a slip will do nicely. Almost always will have on stockings and garter belt or pantyhose. It makes me sleep like a baby and I feel so refreshed in the morning. I wish I could do this 24/7!

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post
    Ive been going to bed wearing a bra and breastforms under my cami' and
    nightgowns. I love the look and the feel of having breasts while Im laying in bed. I hate taking them off in the morning as I get dressed for work.
    hun me the same hav bin sleepn dressd 4 the iast ten years havnt worn guy undies in at least 12 years the only way to be

sleeping dressd

nites pj sets wouldnt know wat else to wear i feel wrong if i dont wear them carnt sleep to me it has become so normal i dont even think of it as being dress it just my pj s

i sleep in babydoll nighties or satin chemises and panties every night. i love my babydolls the best, theyre the vintage 60s style ones. missy

Yup in the warmer months its pantys only and in the winter I wear Leggs sheer energy p hose and an over sized half slip.

I like just a thong when its warm and a thong and silk pj's otherwise.

I'm full-time, so yes, I do go to sleep dressed. Usually a tank top and PJs.

I usually sleep in panties and silk pajamas or nightgown. If i am under stress at work my wife usually makes sure I am dressed real girley.

hugging teddy

I used to sleep without falsies and baby doll from VS . it is awesome feeling being a gal and hugging teddy while sleep .

bed

i do dress when in bed. silky panties the only way togo.also wear my bra and my breasrforms. what a great way to wake up in the morning. it feels so good the sensation of waking up and realize those breasts are there in fantstic. having real 42c would be better.

I sleep dressed often.I like pantyhose and a long satiny,silky nightgown. I sleep very soundly like that and I wake up totally refreshed.

i usally just sleep in panties and a large shirt, but on some cold winter nights i will wear pj bottoms.

I always wear silk panties and long nightshirt at night with comfortable socks.Can't sleep w/o them on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

I wear panties almost every night. When the weather is cool enough, (no a/c), I wear either a sports bra, my leopard print night gown or my teal nylon nightie. Only on the hottest nights do I sleep with nothing fem on.

PJs from Figleaves if its especially cold, gray cotton racerback chemise from Hanes otherwise. I don't consider it 'dressed' I just somehow wound up not replacing my other sleepwear when I moved

there is nothing nicer than sliding around under the covers in silky panties and nightgown and getting up in the morning with that soft silk all around you, what a way to start a day !

I have attachable forms which I accasionally wear with a close fitting stretch nightie.

I agree with the others. Waking with breasts is a wonderful fealing.

Claire

I wear a nighty in bed. Some short satin thing I got from the Prim! (Primark )

xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    When I travel, I wear this from Frederick's of Hollywood except it's in pinkAttachment 30786.
    Pink
    Last edited by Pink Satin Sissy; 12-19-2006 at 03:15 PM.
    Pink Satin Sissy

Nightly

I dress in something feminine for bed every night. Love to sleep that way.
    Katy

Do sometimes

I get to dress for bed sometimes, usually just some pink PJ's, but some times the silk does get used. Mostly I dress for comfort when I sleep though.
    Bobbie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you sleep dressed

Always wear a clean bra,panties and nightie, I like petty cotton ones. I use breast enhancers in my bra. My wife sleeps in a nightie or petty PJ. She even got me to get some girly PJ too.