Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Do you sleep "dressed" ?

I've just recently started sleeping in a bra, panties and a pink knee length nightie.

It's great, but I have to make sure I don't wear a thin shirt when I get dressed for work the next morning, in case anyone spots the marks the bra leaves
    Drew

yes in a bra, panties and a pink nightie.and then there are days i sleep in my birthday sute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Of course. A lady always wears her night gown. At least when she first goes to bed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    oh yes a bra and breast forms and a night gown every night,occassionally panties too.I just love the feel of me (my feminine side)wheni sleep and waking enfem is wonderful

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I sleep with a g-string, a bra and my night forms(bird seeds...), i love the way they feel when i wake up in the morning. Sometimes i also wear a nighty.

I did sleep in a bra and pantyhose Thrusday Night

for now just panties, but wanting some sheer feminine pj bottoms. I think sleeping in a bra would be uncomfortable for me now

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    For some reason i can't fall asleep when i am wearing panties, bra or no bra and a night gown, so to answer the question, not right now.

Always Enfemme

Tonight in my 40 - C Black Body Shaper from Lane Bryant. Almost every Night Black Bra and matching Panties are required but, once in awhile a change is in order. From Black Lingerie Lover Maureen

sleeping in feminine things.

I regularly wear a backlaced, full body corset (22 inches long) and nylons to bed. Initially it took a few nights to get used to it but now, many years later, I would never give it up. The erotic dreams it inspires are terrific. A fringe benefit is not having to put it on in the morning if I am in the mood to spend the day en fem. One weekend I spent 54 hours (except for a potty break) tightly laced and dressed as Keena. It may not be a record but it sure was heavenly.

I wear panties and a cami pretty much nightly.....

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

More often than not, I sleep nude. Otherwise, panties and a nightgown. I've had my breast forms oattached for several days and have not been wearing a bra except when I go to bed.
    Bobbie in Vancouver

When I am away on business I love to wear my satin nightie and wear a bra, panties and pantyhose... I love waking up in the morning and sitting around in my nightie drinking my first coffee

hi anne i like to sleep in one of my silky nighties with a pair of silky panties
    laurie sweet

Well I don't normally dress to bed, but there has been some long nights. Last night I wore a long black satin shirt, bra, pink panties, nude hose and gray slouch socks.

I went to bed wearing my PJ top and some maternity tights (kindly donated lol) last night and I slept way better than wearing PJ bottoms

Shame I can only do that away from home but I actually dreamnt for once

Sleeping in Ultra sheer pantyhose

I personally prefer wearing pantyhose, a bra and my forms....an in the middle of the night I slip into a silky slip, and sometime have a HARD time sleeping afterward.....but usually have erotic dreams when I do!!