Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you sleep "dressed" ?

Smile nightdress

Yes i sleep every night in a long satin or nylon nightdress, and love it.
    Anne.

Enjoyable

While on a recent trip out of town, since I was alone, I made it a point to sleep dressed in at least one piece of lingerie every night :blushing: . On most nights, I wore a bra with breast forms, light control body briefer, and panties. Some nights, I would fall asleep while still wearing a corset with fishnet stockings, or a waist nipper, or pantyhose, and even with my heels on my feet.

Of course, like Wendy, these items got uncomfortable...so awoke to take them off...but would leave on pantyhose, bra with breast forms, and panties.

Like others have alluded to, it is simply a wonderful sensation to wake up and find yourself still a woman. During the evenings, I can recall awaking to cup and caress my breasts...and smiling contently. Lastly, yes, it does take some getting used to...especially for those of us who enjoy having large breasts.

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

I just sleep with a smile on my face planning what I'm going to wear and when, anything else my SO would object to right now, in the future who knows that little pink baby doll I've been looking at???
    TTFN Andrea :GE:

always in panties and usually a gown..

if i'm wearing my bra and forms in the evening before bed, i usually leave them on...they are good quality and survive if i sleep on my stomach...

love the feeling of a full length olga gown and silky panties on a freshly laundered and nice smelling set of sheets!

verrrry girlish feeling!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Smile

I wear a satin long nightie and a pair of panties. I live alone and can't sleep any other way now.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Talking sleep

Hello
    I wear clean panties most nights in my case days i work knights,
    also have worn a confortable bra and panty hose or thigh highs.
    I live a lone so i wear what i want any time i like Lucky me .

Mistybtm

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    Yes, every night. Panties, bra, forms and an ankle length nylon or satin gown. Sometimes I will do a satin sleep shirt instead of the gown.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

almost always in a nightgown ..or a bra and panties and slip.......i have lots of choices for bedtime. whenever company sleeps over i cant wear anything you know friends kids grandkids whoever.......but most of the time its just me and the wife and anything iwear to bed is ok

A long nylon nightie, and nylon briefs one size up from my size.

I always wear panties to bed and most nights i wear a nightgown. My favorite gowns are baby dolls. It is a good feeling when we cuddle, her in her gowns and me in mine

I wear panties and a lovely Lanz of Salzburg flannel nightie to bed. I recently bought a pair of foam sleep breastforms so lately I've been wearing them and a bra as well. Feels awesome to get up and fill out my gown more! I would never wear my silicone forms to bed...they're too fragile and expensive! The foam forms are great becuase I can take them when I travel too. After 9/11 I quit taking forms on trips, because the authorities are so touchy about things like big bags of some kind of gel in luggage!!

~J.

Very rarely if in bed by myself ...its just too bad on my skin to keep the makeup on. But when I had a GG GF I slept with her en-femme all the time. It feels so great to be with someone as a woman all night...then the mornings are fun too! Love waking up, drinking coffee, smoking and chatting away in the morning still in my lingerie, makeup and wig.

Granted I am a little (or a lot ) worse for wear by the morning but its still great to look in a mirror and see my femme side when I wake up.

Hi

Always wear pj's and sometimes breast forms (when i can't tale them off).

Love
    Lucy

Sleeping

I wear BF's, bra, Panties, wig, Nighty. Ericka

I love sleeping in my breast forms and silk pj's! Don't do it very often, though.

Yes

I wear a bra and panties and maybe a nightie or t-shirt

Always wear panties and a nightie, sometimes bra and breastforms, and lipstick.

I sleep in a bra and my forms about every night. Gets so I can't sleep with a flat chest. got lots of cute sleep wear, from silky to womans p.j.'s. My fave is a green Southpark top and shorts I got from wallie world.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Banned Read only
    I don't sleep in womens clothes, as I don't want insomnia from getting excited wearing womens clothes. I've tried it a few times, but I only sleep in mens clothes.

Nightshirt and panties, or tank top and panties.
    Or just panties - all temperature dependent!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    Yes I wear nighties to bed as often as possible and my forms, there is nothing like waking up still fem

Sleep dressed

I sleep every night in bra and panties, sometimes I wear a microfiber shirt.
    I thought I was the only one that couldnt sleep when not in femme.
    I know it is probably in my head, but I seem to sleep like a baby when in panties and bra, and seem to toss and turn when just wearing panties.
    I guess its the holding feeling you get from a bra that does it for me.
    Niki

I always sleep in vintage babydoll nighties. I find them in thrift stores and on Ebay. They are usually made with an inner layer of nylon and an outer layer of chiffon with lots of pretty bows and lacey flowers. Can't be too picky on colors but I favor pinks and warm pastels. Underneath, a fresh pair of sleeping/playing panties. This just means panties that are on the large side where as my daytime panties fit snugger because they have "work" to do.
    Summer is almost here so I'll put away my winter robe and get out my pink nylon one. The vintage nightie swishing under my nylon robe is most delicious feeling. It makes me glad to be a cross dresser!
    If straight men only knew.
    This is one of the best parts of having a lingerie fetish!

Love,
    Rikki
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

I used to wear a bra and panties
    But I got married and still in the closet
    So I don't wear anything to bed
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

I always sleep in satin nighty and panties sometimes a bra. I cant sleep any other way its the ongoing joke between my wife and i because she always sleeps in boxers.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila