Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you sleep "dressed" ?

I always sleep in a nightgown, panties and mostly a wig disigned to sleep in along with a water bra and water filled enhancer. I like to sleep pretty but I fear if any of the anythings (busts) I may drownd in my sleep! A least I will drownd pretty.
    "Lady Fingers"

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkicn
    I always sleep in vintage babydoll nighties.
    Same here for summer. Winter is 2-piece cotton flannel feetie PJs...

Taffy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    I allways sleep in a satin nightgown. Never tried sleeping in a bra and breast forms, maybe I'll try it sometime.
    Alison xxx

Smile

I, living alone, own 3 different womens nightgowns/pajamas i wear to bed. Yet, i know this is crazy....But most of the time, I slip into my blouse and a skirt and panties and bra and just fall alsleep. (i used to "pretend" that i was a girl who just fell asleep in her clothes) but now, its just more time spent dressed up

Michelle :-)

I have on occasion gone to bed in bra and breastforms. I LOVED IT! The feeling of the weight from the forms was heavenly as I fell asleep and when I woke up. If they were only real.............
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Sleeping

Hi Girls,

I love to wear a bra with forms to bed. Recently I found a front hooking Bestform Sportsbra which holds my forms in place very nicely all night. Waking with my breasts feels so good. I just worry about damaging my forms.

Patty

Over 40 years, I've gone to bed dressed almost every way imaginable.

I rarely wear makeup, but if I do, I make a point to remove it before going to bed, to avoid soiling the sheets.

I'll never wear a wig to bed again - what a mess!

I wore water-filled breast forms many times, and yes, I paid the price. I usually go bra-less. I sometimes wear my custom carved foam breasts under something knit, and they stay in place pretty well.

What I wear is dependent mostly on who else is in the house. The wife tolerates knit dresses as long as there are no breasts underneath. The brother - visiting - does not know about me, hence I grow resentful of his extended visits. Shame on me.

The simple fact is that what makes most sense for sleeping is whatever is most comfortable. For me, that is usually a summer knit shirtdress.
    Hugs,

Bernice

when I am alone I wear a cute pair of panties

I naver keep my day's underwear to go to sleep.

I always sleep in a nightgown. Depending upon the season, I wear a warm and cudly one (long gown long arms) and in hot weather satin nightie (short and short sleeves) In very hot weather I wera nothing at all...
    In between season I wear in between satin gowns (mid length for the gown and the arms...)

Eugenie

I mostly sleep unisex meaning nude

When the weather's cold (I mean something below 0 degrees) I might put on a long satin nightie w/ bra and forms.

Always wear lingerie to bed. Whether a babydoll, Teddie, or a Cami set. 99% of the time I wear lingerie, 100% panties.

I accually think I sleep better when I wear lingerie to bed.

Kymmie

I almost always wear babydoll nighties. If I want to wear breast forms, I'll wear a babydoll that has its own built-in bra. They also have their own matching panties, thongs or g-strings. Some nights I'll go with those and others I might match the babydoll with these bikini-style pettipants. Always love those ruffles!

If I'm going to be watching TV, reading a book, using the computer, etc., before I go to bed, I'll add this kind of slippers to my outfit!

pretty pretty princess

sleep in .....

i sleep in panties,sometimes also a bra.am hoping to get a gown next time i go out.i tend to dream about femme situations and things involving self when i sleep dressed.they claim you only dream when you are in the deepest sleep getting the best rest,i dream when dressed.no doubt about it.

i once slept with my forms on, its not something i can do regular with working shifts anyway, but i very rarely go to bed without a nightie on.

who me?

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen
    Ive been going to bed wearing a bra and breastforms under my cami' and
    nightgowns. I love the look and the feel of having breasts while Im laying in bed. I hate taking them off in the morning as I get dressed for work.
    I like sleeping in the nude, but do wear my makeup to bed........
    Dee Dee

Sometimes... I love it when I do!

Johnna

It's only when we can celebrate who we are that the world will ever be able to do the same...

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Naked........all year around.

Steph

wow what a cool subject, well panties everynight, and either a nightie or a full slip or a nightgown and as the weather is nicer i have my waterbed turned down and ihave my nylon sheets on, you want to talk about wonderful feelings!

I wear bra panties & nylon night gown every night. I dont need
    breastforms so dont have any.

I wear a long nightie every night...and they're all presents from my wife!

Wink

[SIZE="3"]Do you sleep 'dressed'?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Only on days that end in 'Y', lol.

As a matter of fact, the latest addition to my sleepwear collection was waiting for me at the Post Office when I stopped by on my way to work Thursday afternoon. I couldn't wait to get home, get a shower and slip into it. In fact, I'm wearing it right now as I type this, and it feels wonderful.....

Here's a pic from the eBay auction. (It'll have to do till I can get a pic of myself with it on....)

Marci[/SIZE]
    Last edited by MarciGrrl; 05-19-2006 at 02:42 AM.

Smile

i wear bra panties and silk night gown
    hugs
    Ronda

I used to sleep in either girls satin pajamas or a ruffled flannel or cotton nightgown, plus panties, but only on those occasions when I was able to dress for more than one day in a row... like if I was spending a weekend or a vacation week from school as Karen, I would sleep in girls pajamas or a nightgown the whole time, so I was spending 24/7 as Karen. Plus, for most of that time in my later teens I had shoulder-length hair so I did not need a wig. The best part was if I was wearing glued on breastforms, I would wake up and see twin mounds rising from my chest -- just wish they had been the real thing!
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

just recently...

started sleeping with my C/D triangle breastforms on and of course with panties and often with a nightie *full length red olga gown is my fav!*...i have a black see thru pocket bra so the forms stay in place and a full length mirror by the bed, so when i wake up and sit up, i am every bit a gurl with nice breasts and nipples showing thru...
    love feeling my breasts as i get comfy under the covers!!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    On occasion, though I don't gaffe, tuck or wear breastforms...simply because they're uncomfortable. The female is *up here* (points at head) anyways, and that's really good enough for me.