Thread: Jewelry

Question Jewelry

Question? how much jewelry do you think is enough? i wear necklace,bracelets.anklets and a couple of rings. do you think thats a little much/let me know. I dont want to over state myself.

All that glitters is gold ! It's up to you hon just be tasteful.

The standard rule for the amount of jewelry is-after puting on all of your jewelry, stand in front of the mirror and remove one piece.

Jodi

Thank you Jodi

Nice!
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]

this is perfume. what do you mean thank you? did you have the same questions? iam troubled , because i some times over dress. with jewelry. i this my problem or does every one have this situation? let me know thank you. perfume

Sanity's Revisionist RainyHaze GG's Avatar
    Hi perfume,

As a gg that loves jewelry. I think the more the better. But it does depends on your personal style. another thing to consider is how your going to be dressed. Usually the more dressy the more jewelry.

I certainly think a braclet, anklet, and rings together are alright anyway you dress.

Rainy
    [SIZE="1"] [SIZE="3"]But at least I know I want a woman....no wait yeah a woman or maybe a guy that dresses like a woman and sounds like a man. Ok I know I dont want just a man. Everything else is sort of undecided.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE UNDECIDED . But your advice is well taken. I some timrs wonder if i want to be a women, or a man, i love being dressed up as fem, but the man thing is good to. Being with a women that understands the feeling of being dressed, and doing the same as i would when i am not is perfect

Hi

Depends on what you are wearing and you as an individual. Look around at GG's see what they wear with what for guidance.

Love
    Lucy

Hi Perfume,

I always wear a necklace, bracelet, earrings, ladies watch, 4 rings and anklet. I've never gotten any negative comments; on the contrary I've always gotten compliments of how it accessorizes my outfits. As long as nothing is gaudy, you should be OK. My 0.02 .
    Last edited by steffie39; 05-17-2006 at 10:41 PM.
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

I like a necklace, earrings, sometimes an ankle bracelet...and a bracelet on each wrist! That's why God gave you two of them! Once in a while I'll wear a pin, too. I like jewelry, and I say go for it (tastefully!).

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Just remember that jewelry will attract attention wherever it's worn. So make sure that it's an area you want to draw the eye to.

Like with make-up, often it's a good idea to figure out what's the "star," what are the "supporting players" and (possibly) what's the "chorus." The star gets the most glitz, the supporting players complement the star and the chorus may add color but generally stays out of the way.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    The standard rule for the amount of jewelry is-after puting on all of your jewelry, stand in front of the mirror and remove one piece.

Jodi
    [SIZE=3]Really? I hadn't heard that one before! If I ever get enough jewellery to try this, I will![/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    I love jewelry, I generaly wear necklace, earrings, one bracelet and a watch, but never an anklet. Sometimes I wear long earrings without a necklace. It all depends on the dress I'm wearing.
    Alison xxx