Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some positive stuff

Some positive stuff

What are the best things you feel when you are your femme self? For myself I feel totally free and alive. It's a feeling I wouldn't trade for anything. Let's talk about some good stuff. Ericka

I feel pretty and relaxed, I leave everything behind and totally get into the role.

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar
    Relaxed. Happy. Fulfilled.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Complete, home, comfortable, at ease, fulfilled, happy, natural, vunerable, loved, peaceful.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

As above. Also, a sense that things are as they are supposed to be.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I guess my over-riding emotion is happiness. Being en femme, especially if it hasn't happened for a few weeks is a very calming, relaxing, but at the same time, for me, an exciting (that's exciting as in childish excited as apposed to sexually excited) and happy experience.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have to agree with the girls here. I feel so happy, so natural and relaxed when I am femme.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Escape from reality, Peaceful, and at the time to be whoever I want, However I want to look, and whatever I want to do..........I guess it is just me time............which everyone needs

Erica:

I think the best feelings I get from being fem are the emotional ones, yes, I cry a lot, but I love the fact that I am able to cry. I feel so much better afterwards, As my male self, life is just stress, as my female self, I am able to find a release for all that stress, I am able to allow myself to feel things.

I love being dressed and just relaxing, letting me be me. I love feeling pretty, I love feeling like someone who can express their feelings without being called a sissy. I love being female, whenever I can.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

hmm .. i suppose its a little different for me ..
    but i still have a sense of being true to myself .. and with everything that ive faced over the last little be .. i sure do feel proud of myself and my wife.

i suppose thats the best way to describe it ..
    going out and about is like a symbol that says to me .. im finally proud of myself and i know who i truly am inside. beat that.

~They say I'm different, well I'm not the same. - Sevendust~

Ditto what you all say!
    Our experiences and feelings are identical. It's amazing how we all get that same sense of correctness. Everything feels just the way it should be.
    Marie

I feel a sense of relaxation when dressed and enjoy expressing the other side of me.
    Danielle

I feel Fuzzy! To much hair! EW!

But generally escapism!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by MarieTG
    Ditto what you all say!
    Our experiences and feelings are identical. It's amazing how we all get that same sense of correctness. Everything feels just the way it should be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Classic Lingerie Lover

Relaxed & Stressfree

I just love to dress en-femme any way, but because of my very stressful life as a caregiver I cherish any and all time away from cares as Heavenly. I just become soooo comfortable and escape from most of my thoughts it's hard to describe. I get to dress almost everyday for various periods of time. It's like another life!!

Thank GOD I'm a CD. I don't want to stop or be "cured".

Love,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

Hormones?

Yes Ladies, It seems we are all on the same "page" with our feelings. I can't help but wonder, however, if being as we we feel this way, possibly it has to do with some kind of subtle hormone or brain chemistry change, since we are all so relaxed? Guess I shouldn't try to figure it out and just enjoy it right? Ericka

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    I do agree with you all, it is relaxing an escape, but for me it is letting my inner self out, letting my true persona show. My actions in drab has changed alot in the last 6 months I'm now smooth, first summer no arm or leg hair, complexion is clearer, tweesed and shaped eyebrows, pierced ears, and that little difference in my walk. The change has been enough that I was asked the other day by someone at work, " Are you playing on the other side", (gay), to which I replied,"No I'm just taking better care of myself." If they only knew I had on a nice pink pair of panties and my toe nails done they wouldn't have never asked.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

The real me?

I know Kristen, I've been body hair free for a couple of years now. It's high maintenance but worth it. I really couldn't imagine going back the "other way". It just helps me enjoy being myself. Even when I'm Richard, I'm Ericka if you know what I mean. EKR

Quote Originally Posted by MarieTG
    Ditto what you all say!
    [SIZE=3]with Marie and Teresa.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

For me, it's just right. Everything is just right when I'm dressed.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I feel many of those same things, but perhaps to a lesser degree. I no longer feel that it's my "true self" coming out, rather it's a hidden part of myself that is allowed some face time. And I feel pretty. I like feeling pretty. And feminine. I like feeling feminine, too. As a man, feelings of femininity are forbidden, and they should not be. So that is where the feeling of completeness comes from.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm so happy I could cry.

Hello Girls,
    I am somewhat new here and I am just amazed at how my feelings are so universal among all of us. First time I feel like I am where I am supposed to be. Like all of you I get that totally relaxed feeling, and like Marla said, I feel like a missing part of me has just been found. Wish the wife understood that part but oh well, When dressed I am happy.

Smile

with everything you all say and can't add anymore to it.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla
    I no longer feel that it's my "true self" coming out, rather it's a hidden part of myself that is allowed some face time.
    Although I agree with your entire post, I particularly agree with this bit. I've masked off a part of myself for so many years that even today I still resist to some degree exploring that masked off part of myself when I'm en homme. (Even today? Geez, I joined this site two months ago. Talk about wanting the universe.) So when I'm en femme I'm more comfortable looking at that part of me and trying to figure out how it fits into my one true self. So besides everything that's already been said I feel a sense of internal openness, curiosity, and wonderment.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar

can't really put into words

This is a hard one for me. I can't really say that I feel free or at peace or anything like that. I just feel less tight or bottled up. It's not like I'm one person when in drab and another person when en femme. I'm me. (I think that's why I had such a hard time deciding upon a femme name). When I do dress up I tend to feel less burdened, like I don't have to hold on so tight to something I don't want people to know about me. I kinda get the same feeling when my wife takes me shopping and picks out what clothes she thinks would look good on me. I feel like she sees the whole me and I just breathe a little easier.