Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men, stealing our panties, what's a girl to do?

Men, stealing our panties, what's a girl to do?

It's Saturday, I am doing my laundry, there are a few people in the laundry room. I wear panties every day and I had seven pair in the basket, I counted them. I just pulled my laundry out of the dryer and what? one pair is missing.

I just don't understand it. If a grown man likes panties why can't he just go buy them. Is it because he thinks they have been worn by a woman or what?

If he only knew.

What's a girl to do?
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Laundry machines have long been known to devour socks. maybe they're graduating to panties.
    "I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke"

damn thieves
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Exclamation Aw GOD

By mistake I ran accross a web sight that had "used un washed" panties for sale ! So watch out they are out there and you might be a victim of some perv stealing your panties to sell.

I think I started out " borrowing" panties, before I graduated to purchasing my own. I think it's an obcession, I must have hundreds and hundreds of panties in every style, color, fabric, etc.....

OMG you"ve got a Washer/Dryer Troll they feed on Panty's!

Quote Originally Posted by RenaCD
    OMG you"ve got a Washer/Dryer Troll they feed on Panty's!
    Feed them? I can't afford to feed them.

This morning I owned fourteen pair of my everyday panties, now I only own thirteen. How sad.

I always keep at least two weeks worth of clothing in inventory, just in case I am away for the weekend and don't get a chance to do laundry.

Now it looks like I am going to have to go shopping. But guess what! I have enough holes punched in my JC Penny lingerie card to get a free pair.

God does have a sence of humor

Maybe god is paying you back for swiping someone's panties when you were young no you're right some man probabally took them to sniff or just maybe it was the panty police that confiscated them as evidence in the wrong kind to wear lol. But i do feel for ya it stinks when you lose someting you paid for and some jerk steals them. If they could catch the thief i'd make them wear them and only them in front of a crowd. ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Hi

Just goes to show you (thier out there pantie nickers).

Love
    Lucy

hi
    set a trap for them... then make them wear them... and nothing else
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I encountered my son's dressing, I didn't reprimand him for dressing, but for stealing lingerie from our (attractive) neighbour, for whom he babysat. I told him that it was not only theft, but an invasion of privacy to steal someone's lingerie, and, if he wanted lingerie, he should work hard, earn money and buy it. (which he has done)
    His sister, my daughter, had much of her underclothing stolen from the laundry when she was working in the Yukon. It really distressed her, because it was a small community, she was a student with no money, and she thought she had some indication of who the thief was. It was really unsettling for her.
    NO ONE steals my underwear, femme or drab. The dryer eats one item per cycle. No rationale, no pattern, just random mindless devouring of underwear. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Banned Read only
    You could always start stealing their underwear.

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

gnomes

It's not the trools who are doing it.
    its the gnomes.
    bewheare the gnomes. Their every where. steeling panties, socs and, putting runs in our hose!!!

grin
    kidding

kiss kiss
    chat
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

Aspiring Member
    The answer is to have all your panties microchip-ed so that they can be traced using GPS.

Fiona xx

When I was married I used to hang my panties with other laundry on the line in our back garden in the dry weather. My wife and I wore the same size and shared our panties so there were always plenty of pairs of Sloggi and Marks and Spencer full briefs on the line. As well as these I also hung pairs of my navy blue and plain white cotton interlock schoolgirl knickers to dry. There were no men' underpants as I have not owned nor worn these since my teens.

One evening when I went out at dusk to get the laundry in I found that whilst all the panties were on the line two pairs of my cotton knickers (full briefs) were missing. The pegs that had held them were on the lines but the knicks themselves were absent, a navy blue pair and a white pair. They hadn't fallen off either. I assumed that someone had stolen them.

Sure enough the next day the woman next door told my wife that she had seen a man in our garden but as she was going to the toilet at the time she couldn't challenge them. When she checked 10 minutes later they had gone and she thought they may have been some friend of ours leaving something in the shed. When the wife told me we knew that he had been a "knicker nicker" and were both amused to consider what he would have thought had he known that these knickers had been worn by another MAN and not a girl or woman.
    Last edited by Helen MC; 05-21-2006 at 07:39 AM.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Maybe he like that worn in feel

We are all assuming that it was another "man" who stole her panties.
    We have to think "outside the box" ( no pun intended )
    Why can't it be possible that perhaps a woman might have taken them?
    My logic is that "we (crossdressers) " usually buy more sexier and greater quanities of womens underwear than most women do, and perhaps this poor, less fortunate woman needed a pair of sexy underwear to wear to impress her date for this week-end?

Missing panties

Jennaie - Perhaps you have a secret admirer
    Talon

Panty thief

Damn, you must have nice panties Hon. Some people just have no shame. At least I'd have respect for a gal's panties. Ericka

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie

This morning I owned fourteen pair of my everyday panties, now I only own thirteen. How sad.

I always keep at least two weeks worth of clothing in inventory, just in case I am away for the weekend and don't get a chance to do laundry.

Now it looks like I am going to have to go shopping. But guess what! I have enough holes punched in my JC Penny lingerie card to get a free pair.
    Yes Jennaie I think I got enough frequent lingerie miles on my Penneys card to get some free stuff as well.......... Jolene
    Last edited by Jolene; 05-21-2006 at 09:31 AM.

Maybe the phantom knicker nicker just hasnt gotten enough gumption yet to go out and buy his own collection to wear, possibly he hasnt been able to strike up the courage to walk into the ladies dept and buy his own (although it does seem to me that it takes more gumption to steal them off the line or out of the dryer.). It always seems strange to see a man walking around in a ladies undies section of a shop than it does to see a woman in the gents department.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon DeRojo
    Jennaie - Perhaps you have a secret admirer
    Talon
    That's too funny! Maybe it's that tiny dab of parfume my panties are scented with that drew him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jemanda
    Maybe the phantom knicker nicker just hasnt gotten enough gumption yet to go out and buy his own collection to wear, possibly he hasnt been able to strike up the courage to walk into the ladies dept and buy his own (although it does seem to me that it takes more gumption to steal them off the line or out of the dryer.). It always seems strange to see a man walking around in a ladies undies section of a shop than it does to see a woman in the gents department.
    I suppose I could just stick my JC Penny card with all the holes punched in it up on the bulletin board in the laundry room with a note attached:

Here is a free pair of panties, go get them and please quit stealing mine.

I'll bet everyone in the apartment building would get a big laugh out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie

Go Girl!!! Shop Till You Drop!! I Love it!

Last edited by size7satin; 05-21-2006 at 09:19 PM.