Thread: The Be All....Whats a couple of girls to wear?

The Be All....Whats a couple of girls to wear?

Hello All,
    My Trisha and I have done it!!!! our first trip together for a couple of years or so!!!!
    So for all of those out there who have been can you elaborate a bit on the Tues-Sunday affairs....and the most important thing..WHATS A GIRL TO WEAR???? Do we need gowns,formals,or comfy skirts, dresses etc???
    And will they send you a detailed event package so one can sort out in your mind what is what and when?
    We are so excited and would love to hear from anyone other couples that are going to attend.

TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!

Diane (lostmyhubby GG) and Trisha:

GypsyKaren
    Glad to hear that you're going, mayhaps we can meet up there, we're going to spend Saturday night. Wear whatever you want, there's no dress code, though I think the dinner Saturday night is probably pretty dressy. I don't know if they'll send you anything, we skip the package stuff and party in the bar all night...hope to see you there!

Karen

Smile The Be All....Whats a couple of girls to wear?

Why not wearing suspendered nylons under your skirts or jeans?
    It's a wundeful fealing

Joggelich

Lost, how awesome!! This will be great!!
    What to wear, always the question? So many choices, especially when you have a personal shopper as good as Gypsy Karen!!
    I don't remember anyone wearing formal gowns, but I'm sure it would be admired on Saturday, if you did!! I'm sure the ladies will be wearing skirts, but a lot wear casual khakis and such.
    Nice casual day, evening, depending on if any outings planned, dress accordingly. I think last year they offered an outing to downtown to a very famous Divas REvue, very long running and classy. There are all kinds of Broadway shows and such downtown, you can take the L, (subway), unless you are renting a car, or taxi, would be pricey. Pm me if you want more details of our lovely city!!
    The web site for reservations should have all the info for registration of seminars and outings. I think they go to the Arlington National Racetrack one evening, also!! Must wear a hat!!
    Glad you and yours are getting a break, it'll be great to meet you!! PM Sunshine9924 GG, she'll be into town on Wed.
    Kat
    Last edited by KrazyKat; 05-21-2006 at 03:42 AM. Reason: additions
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

lostmyhubby,

All the information that you will need concerning activities is on the Be All Website in the schedule section. It gives an hour by hour breakdown of the days.

As far as what to wear is concerned as Kat and Gypsy said before there really is no dress code per-say, as long as you are decent. But for Saturday night I recommend something as close to formal as you can simply because that is what saturday night is all about. There were a number of girls there last year wearing formals on saturday. Keep in mind that they take a panorama photo of everyone attending who whats in on the picture. Other than that specific time I would say wear what ever you are most comfortable in. Some of the girls last year were even wearing jean shrots and tanks with tennis shoes or sandles during the day and would dress nicer for dinner in the evening.

If you got a package deal you will probably get some sort of welcome package when you register as well as a name tag to wear while you are there, you will also get tickets for each meal because the hotel caters lunch and dinner for the group each day and the hotel restarunt is open to us for breakfast but I can't remember for sure if you get a ticket for breakfast or not other than the Sunday Brunch before going home.

Keep in mind that the whole idea is to allow us a safe place to be ourselves and at the same time give us an opportunity to meet each other and learn form the seminars. But it is as much about being yourself as anything.

Hope to see you there

Anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Trisha and I would like to thank all of you for your replies
    I think she and I are already mentally packing !!!!
    Cant wait, we are both so looking forward to it and please
    anyone else who might be going send us a message and we
    can all make arrangements to meet there.
    We would love to meet other couples and such like us.
    Lookiing forward to meeting all of you.

Diane lostmyhubby GG and Trisha