Thread: Vanity Fair Panties/Sheer Full Cut Granny Panties

Vanity Fair Panties/Sheer Full Cut Granny Panties

Am older male and love the vf panties..would love to talk with other girls about their love for the vf panties..where you purchase them, what is your favorite style...joann

Sheer Full Cut Granny Panties

Would like to hear from other that perfer the full cut, silky, sheer granny panties..I still prefer those but do have all styles...They feel so good on the body..and a panty covered butt is divine...lol..joann..would like to chat with those that love the sexy full cut panties like me..

Banned Read only
    I love VF hicuts.

thats what I wear hon my wife just got me 3 pairs of vainty fair lace nouvaue fawn lt blue and black

I love vanity fair lace nouveau r my fav get them at jc penneys and sears

I Buy Only In Black Hon !

Hard to find in size five but I like them too. I bought a micro fiber that Bali put out "Shim Sham" is the model name in high cut and brief no seams on the sides they are so comfortable. Another brand is Tatiana sold on the internet but do some searching the sight I buy at sells them for half (9 or 10 dollars) over other retailers. They are some what like the style of the sixties, real pretty and made rather well in Latvia they have a small but beautiful looking line.

panties

dear i love the granny panties vf i only buy pink baby blue they are so comforter like u put on nothing i think they are cute
    hello i am new please help me thank you brianda

I love VF Fullcuts

Hi,
    I am new here also but wanted you to know that VF Fullcut panties are all that I wear. My wife and I buy them together at Kohl's, Penny's, or Famous Barr. There use to be a VF outlet nearby but it closed. Really liked their prices. I am 52 so I grew up with fullcuts. The first panties I tried on were my sisters VF's and the first pair I peeled off of a high school girl friend were also VF's. The wife and I wear matching panties on any given day. I know the younger people call them granny panties but I don't care. They will wear and enjoy the styles that first imprinted them with the desire to wear panties whatever they are. I have tried others, just always come back to VF.

So many panties, so little time.
    Toni

Granny Panties

17385scarletseta.jpg

My favorite subject! :>)

I wear Vanity Fair at least 95% of the time.
    Here is a catalog shot.
    I frequent JC Penny's, Sears, Macy's and Kohls's as they generally stock size 6.
    They also have them in various colors as well as prints.
    But they seem to move fast.
    They seem to be very popular.
    More important I find them both sexy and comfortable.

MaggieCD

Vanity Fair Smooth Moves bikinis for me. I have several pairs of these in a size 6. I love the low rise cut and the microfibre fabric is just so soft.

I love all kinds of granny panties, but my favorite are the nylon tight kind (some would call them a panty girdle), but not quite that tight, just the light shaping kind. I love running my hands over my butt when wearing them. Feel oh so sexy!

I have had many pairs of VF panties, I prefer the high cut briefs, with some lace.

Rachelle

I get my VF panties at Sears. I like the nylon spandex in styles 13-123 & 13-140. They feel so great! They even have a comment on the tag to "feel them". I wear both high and low styles.

"What are you waiting for?" -

most of my panties are the vf full cut with the lace sided, nylon of course! i am lucky though i have a vf outlet not too far from me 3 for 9!

I can't get past the VF outlet without buying at least a few pair. Bikinis, hipsters and grannie panties with lace trim. One thing I like about Vanity Fair grannie panties is that they have a plain waist band, if they show above your pants they don't scream "Panties, he's wearing panties!" . . . . Unless you're wearing pink.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.