Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you like to wear my bra?/Update

Breasts hair and lipstick tinaashley's Avatar

Would you like to wear my bra?/Update

I am a new member and have been reading avidly all the posts. I have several stories to tell and will tell them over time. However, I have a very new one.
    A bit of background first. I was a very active CD in my 20s - dressing 3 or 4 times per week, living alone, buying all my clothes mail order including wigs, make up shoes, etc.. I was a member of the Beaumont Society in England and went to a couple of meetings. At the stage in my life when Tina was getting very active I met my then wife to be. She is Australian and we fell in love and decided to get married and live in Melbourne, Australia. To this day she knows nothing of Tina - I think.
    Tina disappeared for a period of time when I arrived Down Under but when I had a job when I traveled a lot she came back and Tina was active on each of my trips - more stories to follow.
    However, recently, my wife and I have had a resurgence in our love life and we are now more active than ever. A couple of weeks ago she had a very sexy lace bra on and I commente don how sexy it was. She asked if I would lke to try it on. I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say and glossed over the whole thing. We were making love in the afternoon yesterday whilst the kids were out and she again had the very nice lacey bra on. I again
    commented how sexy it was and again she asked if I wanted to try it on. I was more prepared this time and rather than shout out "YES" I was more coy and said " do you want me to?". She didn't reply and we went on doing what we were doing.
    What should I do now? Do I raise it with her again? Do I come out and say "Hey, how about I try on your bra as you suggested" or do I say nothing. Or do I wait for the next time she is wearing it in similar circumstanes and be ready to pounce with " Yeah, lets give it a go". I have large breasts - so large that I can't go out without a shirt on so the bra would fit me very well. I think that she will be OK with mw being a transvestite but after an earlier time with a girlfriend who I told and she immediately told me to go away I am reluctant to just come out nd tell my wife. I really believe that once Tina is out in the open my wife will be very supportive but.....
    We are going away for a weekend in June without the kids and this would be the perfect time for Tina to make a big appearance but I am so hesitant.
    I know this typr of thing has been covered many time before but it is her asking if I would like to wear her bra that has me intrigued. Does she really know about Tina after all?
    Any comments from you wise girls?

They say that opportunity only knocks once and here you are waiting for a third go round. Huh?

well i dont fall under the wise catagory .. buuuut .. im here and able to type .. so this is what i say:

shape up!

most of the people on this site struggle with the idea of presenting it to their partners .. and you have one thats just handing it to you .. so why not go for it? .. if she is offering it to you then maybe she knows .. or maybe she thinks its a bit of fun and likes it herownself.

so why not just go for it and see where it goes.
    i know of only one other couple that started cd'ing in this same way and slowly it became more and more .. just pushing the envelope as it were .. and they have great fun with it together .. its never been a problem or reason for conflict.

personally if i had that similar situation, id bring it up with her myself .. afterall she has 'gone out on the line' twice now .. so why waste time? .. make it a nice afternoon or whatever and see where you go.
    thats my 0.02

btw, welcome to the forum
    ~They say I'm different, well I'm not the same. - Sevendust~

Would You Like to Wear my Bra?

Tina,
    the fact that she has on 2 occasions asked this question may mean she has an "unconfirmed" suspicion about your crossdressing and this was a verification on her part. Tread carefully on your getaway weekend but this seems like an ideal time to reveal "Tina" but only if the situation calls for it. good luck. Sally2

It's all about the timing. Should you go for it if the situation presents itself? YES! But be prepared for what will come after. I would tread carefully after that event and do some heavy communicating before the reveal. Good luck and I hope all goes like you hope.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Be careful she might suspect that you are dressing and is testing you. If you take her up on the offer to wear her bra it might cause problems for the two of you. But on the other hand it could be that she's just a bit kinky and wants to see you wear her bra. ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Take the opportunity when it happens. One time with the ex wife, we came home from a house party ( alcohol involvement ) and were undressing for bed and getting ready for sex, and the topic of wearing each others clothes came up. She actually wanted to dress me in her black and red satin and lace bra and matching panties, garters and fish net stockings.
    She was content wearing a pair of my boxers. She thought I was excited about the sex we were going to engage in ( I'll leave that to your imagination ) but I was so much more excited wearing her sexy intimates right there in front of her. Sex that night was fantastic, and I could never get her to try to repeat that night ever again.

Tina,

I would not want to speculate on what your wife might be thinking or what she might know because there is no way to know for sure. But that said I would say that if you are really ready to tell her then you should find a time and do just that. You know her better than we do so you will be able to judge better what her reaction might be.

I do know one thing for sure. I have had a lot easier time dealing with who I am since I told my wife about myself. There have been times when things were rough between us since I told her but in all we have been much closer. I might try talking to her about the subject in general first in the context of the fact that she asked you to try on her bra and see what her reaction is and then judge for yourself if you should tell her or not. It might save some heartache in the long term.

good luck

anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by tinaashley
    I We are going away for a weekend in June without the kids and this would be the perfect time for Tina to make a big appearance but I am so hesitant.
    Best wait until after the getaway. You wouldn't want to possibly ruin a possible perfect weekend.
    DonnaT

Go for it! My rediscovery of dressing was prompted by the same question from my GF, who has gorgeous large breasts. I have a soft leather coat that she finds very sexy, and told me several times she wanted to make love with me wearing only the coat and one of her bras. Whe I started dressing again, two years ago, I told her immediately, and she was a bit nervous. Now she has a new friend and shopping buddy. She gave me three bras yesterday. If your wife doesn't bring it up, I would encourage you to raise the subject, like when she is wering that bra again, ask her if she would still like to see you in it, then oblige. As the others have cautioned, don't go overboard. I doubt she is setting a trap, but, then I don't know your wife. Good luck, keep us posted.

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar
    Try not to think about the missed opportunties, kicking yourself now will do you no good. The one bit of advice I can provide is to NOT spring anything on her during your weekend away. I think you should enjoy your alone time with her away from everything. If you try to bring up cding and she doesn't react well, she may see it as though you ruined your getaway weekend.

Either ask her about the bra before you go away, or wait until you are home again. The less other stuff on your plate, will make it easier to talk about your interest in cding.

Think about it logically. Why would ANY woman ask you if you want to try it on?

She either knows and wants to see if what she suspects is true..or she is into it.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Humm......there is something going on here, but what? I think that for a woman to jokingly (or seriously) ask you if you want to try her bra on when you comment that it's sexy is not unreasonable. But for her to ask the same question twice??...well then I have to agree with Julie York. She is probabaly "testing the water" but for what? Let's hope it's because she is like my wife and finds dressing up rather fun
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Melbourne girl

Firstly welcome to the site. There are some wise girls here who have gone through much the same as you are doing now. My advice is to introduce Tina in small doses, this weekend away is the perfect opportunity. try the water and see how she reacts, if it is in the positive and she feels comfortable then you can build on the experience. good luck in your endeavours

Lisa xx
    Leap and a net will appear

wearing my bra

Hi Tina, I also agree with the rest of the girls, see what she packs for the weekend and if that sexy bra is in there just half jokingly say" Oh I see that the sexy bra is in there, have any plans for that" Then see what she says. Angel has a real good perspective here. I would follow her suggestions. Good luck, pls keep us posted as to what happened.

Kisses;
    BonnieAnne0.02

Thanks for the imput - update

Wow. What a great response. Thanks for all your comments and advice. Its so supportive and I really feel that I have a lot of supportive understanding friends.
    My wife is wearing my favourite bra again tonight. We had a cuddle in the kitchen tonight before she had to take our daughter to basketball. She asked why I was obsessed with her bra and I told her it was beautiful. I also asked her why she asked me a few days ago if I would like to try it on - I had to ask her a couple of times and she told me that she didn't know wy she asked it. We continued to kiss and cudle and I told her that we would dance in bed later when she got back.
    I feel that I have now broken the ice by asking her the question and feel that I can take it a bit further later. I feel that I am on the edge of something really big and just about to jump off the edge. She has shown no signs of being against it.
    I'm sorry if it appears to be taking along time, and a bit like a soap opers but as some of you girls said - I know her pretty well (20 years marriage) - and need to be patient to work through it. However much I would love to just tell her outright and get on with it.
    I'll keep you posted.
    LOL, Tina

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

maybe both of you are circling the issue?

Hi Tina,

I've read all the posts and agree that there is something here. My added thought is that there is something on both sides. Only you can know your wife well enough to answer if she may also have some desires that she is concerned to reveal to you. After all, if she shows an interest and you explain that you have been interested on an off over the years (is that a valid statement?) then the two of you would have a wonderful platform from which to explore together.

Best of luck!

Another Tina!

Hi

Well it's your choice to answer yes or no next time. But the same question put to you twice, dose she know or suspects, is she into it. Your partner is the only one that can answer that.

You could always surprise by wearing the bra without her knowing before you make love. , then see what her reaction is.

Love
    Lucy

wearing bra

You have been asked twice, maybe she really wants you to wear it. Go for it. Put it on and ask her how it looks on you, maybe she will want to go farther with a nice pair of panties.

What a week

This week has been the best week of sex that my wife and have ever enjoyed; including me coming home from work one lunchtime. Well, its finally happened. After several hints I actually said that I would like to wear one of her bras after love making. She told me that it wouldn't fit so I asked her if she would buy me one that did. She didn't reply and we both fell asleep.
    Another day past with no talk of bras but more love making. Finally today the kids were out so I took her to bed in the afternoon. As we lay in bed I asked again if I could try on her bra; again she said it wouldn't fit but that I should go and get fitted for one. I told her I wouldn;t be comfortable doing that but she said she couldn't buy me one as she didn't know what size I was. I got up and went on to the Berlei website to see how sizes were worked out. To my absolute surprise my wife agreed to measure me on my bust and then under my bust - I have large breasts for a man and we determined via the Berlei website that I was a 24C, and I would go and buy one tomorrow. I then had another greta surprise - she came out with 2 bras which are size 18 but used to fit her before she lost weight. They are a bit tight but very workable. We chatted and she said that there were "lots of them out there" meaning crossdressers. I asked if she had a problem with me being one and she said "absolutley not". She said that I could wear the bra 24/7 but I expaline dthat wasn't going to be practical, so I can wear them whenever I like.
    This has been ahell of a couple of weeks since I first joined Crossdressers.com and first posted this note. Without the kind words and guidance from you girls I really wouldn't be where I am now.
    Although this is significant for me, there is still a way to go. She doesn't know yet about Tina's past and the fact that I used to dress fully and go out in public. I hope those days can return but I'll take it slowly from here.
    Thanks once again for all your support.
    LOL Tina

Wow, Tina. What a wild ride you have had this past week. Best of everything to you and your wife.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Wish you the best in all of your adventures together.
    huggs
    Cassie

Alls going well

So I'm wearing the bras now 20 hours per day & we discussed agian about me dressing fuuly as a woman and again my wife said it was up to me. We disussed buying bras and she said Kmart, Target would be fine.
    I didn't sleep much last night, knowing that today was going to be a biggy. So I bought a wig at Celebrity Wig - the young lady was terrific and didn't bat an eyelid. I then went to a second hand shop I knew from yeras ago and after spending a long time there and trying on heaps of dresses, skirts, tops, bras I settled on agreat pair of shoes and a bra & skirt & top - the ssshoes apart, these won't be my first choice.
    Then I went to Kmart and shopped for a long time with no interference at all. I came away with2 bras, 2 briefs, skirt & top (low neck), 2 pairsof tights & LOTS of makeup. I will wear one of the bars to bed tonight. My plan is to dress as Tina during our weekend away on the 10th & 11th June.
    I haven't felt this good for years.
    LOL Tina

I am so happy for you. What a wonderful feeling that must be to have acceptance from your wife, and to be able to dress as you please.

I wish I could be in your heels, and have a wife who would accept Phyliss.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Go on and wear it

What on earth are you waiting for?