Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saline injection?

Saline injection?

I saw something somewhere about "24 hour boob jobs" that involved injecting saline solution into your breasts, but can't find it. Does anyone have any information or experience with this?

Sounds unhealthy. I guess they removed it because of legal issues or it's sometype of scam. Besides when implants rupture in a woman’s breast they have to operate to get it out, so I'm guessing that saline directly into your breast is not a good idea.

Thumbs down Doesn't sound so good to me

Injecting (as opposed to implanting) saline solution into your breasts sounds like it means simply squirting a solution of salt and water into your chest. Sterile saltwater might not be harmful, but what good would it do? After a short time, wouldn't the saltwater gradually redistribute itself to the rest of the body, be absorbed into the lymph system, and passed out in the urine?

Maybe they call it the 24-hour boob job because that's about how long it would last?

Rikki

Quote Originally Posted by wannabie
    Sounds unhealthy. I guess they removed it because of legal issues or it's sometype of scam. Besides when implants rupture in a woman’s breast they have to operate to get it out, so I'm guessing that saline directly into your breast is not a good idea.
    That would be silicone not saline.

Rikki is correct, it would provide a small enhancement, but then be absorbed by the body. Not worth the pain, I would think.
    DonnaT

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Bad idea, the risks out weigh the benefits.

Steph

24 Hour Boobs ?

No Way ! What would make the saline form a breast shape ????? Saline is used wash out wounds and frequently used during surgery for irrigation, don't think it's harmful.

In Canada there was is a show called "kink" that had a ts from Montreal who used this method to enhace her lips and chest. First you have to be able to inject yourself ...which let's get real is very dangerous and requires a steady hand. Secondly there is the steriliztion issue....I mean you are putting something into yoru blood stream, how safe/clean/sterile....??? Secondly I noticed when the ts did not use this method he had very odd ripples running arcoss his chest....not to mention loads upon loads of pricks from where he injected. You could see the marks for weeks after. it was very gross looking and I could not imagine feeling feminine or "pretty" with all these marks and bumbs and ripples that are completely freaky looking.

Also, if you inject air into your blood stream by accident...death soon follows.....not very feminine really....just stupid.

Ive seen this practice on the "Kink" TV show on Showtime. Does it work?, from what I saw after prolonged use yes, you will get actual breast-looking-breasts, the downside, its painful, its potentially deadly as if its done incorrectly you can die from it, it only lasts an hour or so, and hey, youre injecting your chest with a huge frikin syringe. It also leaves your chest distended and stretched to a certain degree.

I'd never touch it personally, just get some good forms, shave your chest, and use form adhesive to make em stay. That or get implants, safer than injecting yourself.

Dawn

actually Donna, the show I saw this person did use Saline...yep the same sort of stuff I wash my contacts with. This person also said in their interview that until s/he got the hang of it, sometimes the saline would wind up in the underarm {nice..big bloated unerarm} or in other areas......

But you are correct in that most people use silicone .....and that is gross after a few years. Plus the hatch people who hosts silicone partys usually wind up with someone dead after wards.....again...being dead not feminine nor pretty...just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    That would be silicone not saline.

Rikki is correct, it would provide a small enhancement, but then be absorbed by the body. Not worth the pain, I would think.

I used to be in touch with another girl who lived in Belgium and worked all over the near east and southeast asia. She spent a lot of time as a woman when she wasn't actually working. While in the Philippines she did just this and sent me some photos of her. Her breasts wern't real big but they looked lovely. A doctor did the injection with saline after giving her some tests but I can't remember what the tests were all about. Her breasts lasted for several weeks, if not months. I think it was a very slow, gradual decrease. I have no idea what the costs is. That's all I know about it.
    Kisses, Linda

boob job

Sweetie if you want boobs go to www.natureday.com, they can and will help you, it worked for me

I meant silicone was used in breast forms, saline for injections.

Silicone injections will kill!
    DonnaT

So only one person has seen anything positive, hmm, not a huge endorsement. I found one site that had references, but it was quite revolting, the saline injection was the more benign of the things they were doing. Dawn's advice is good. I actually have 6 sets of forms in various sizes and shapes. I found a good simple way to tape which gives nice cleavage. I think I will delete the saline 'inflation' from my list of things to do. (inflation is the word they use for the proceedure.) Thanks ladies,

Silcone parties are quite common among gg as it is a very cheap method of breast enlargement.They actual inject silcone into the breast tissue.However it can be deadly as the silcone can shift and the grade of silcone used may not be safe.I had not heard about saline injections.Please use breast form or garments created to make cleavage but do not try any of these injections.PS The silcone information is not an urban myth but information from a good friend who is a Doctor at the Mayo Clinic ,where they have treated women who have participated in these parties.
    Last edited by suzanne claire; 05-22-2006 at 05:11 PM.

Ah-May-Lee
    Brazilian Tavestis self inject themselves with heavy amounts of silicone. It works.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

[QUOTE=suzanne claire]Silcone parties are quite common among gg as it is a very cheap method of breast enlargement.They actual inject silcone into the breast tissue.However it can be deadly as the silcone can shift and the grade of silcone used may not be safe."
    Yikes!! I know that unethical "fitters", people who are the beauticians for high priced livestock, will sometimes inject cooking oil under the skin of show animals to hide imperfections, but silicone sounds dangerous. The saline would just eventually be absorbed into the body, but it sounds like doing it yourself could be deadly, and I doubt it's covered under medicare. I think I will just be satsfied with tape and breast forms. Or, I might follow Taren's advice, and try and grow some like Amelie's. luv,

Not for my
    Sounds too dangerous
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

To have this done by a medical professional would be expensive. To have it done by anyone else would be foolhardy. Use the money to buy a nice pair of breast forms.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Silicon pumping is extremely dangerous, with more than a few fatalities and maimings.

See this story, and this one, and this one....
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Why?

I don't quite understand the point. From the sounds of it saline injections would give you boobs for a period of time then they disappear. It would seem that only someone who is a 24/7 CD or TG would do this (cos if only part-time what do you do with your breasts when you are in male personna?). So, if you are basically TS or TG why wouldn't you go with either breastforms, hormones or implants? Why play around with something that seems rather shady and has a short rack life (ho ho).

Don't confuse saline injections with saline implants. And the silicone injections are, as noted, really dangerous. I'd never heard of it until i saw a CSI episode about it that of course involved death. They were using industrial grade silicone!

HI All: Actually I am surprised no one mentioned the 3rd injectible substance that is the preferred material. It is sometimes harvested from your own body (after having lipo) and its not fat but a semiliquid called collegen. There R also synthetic forms of collegen as well, closely simular but not always guaranteed not to be inflammatory to your body.

There is lots of anectdotal evidence that it is safe, and it is used quite frequently for plumping lips and filling facial features. Often a doctor will do the procedure the first time with saline specifically becasue it does get absorbed over a period of time. That way if the results R not perfect or not becoming or just not what the person had hoped for, all they have to do is be patient and the results will disappear. Then if they want the results to stay forever they have it done again with collegen.

I have not heard of it being used for breasts. The only time saline is used for breasts is inside of forms that come in a large selection of textures (outside surface) sizes (CCs) and shapes (for differant locations). There is now (recently) FDA approval for (silicone inside of forms) to be used again. I don't understand why it is any better than saline, and the trouble when a form breaks is that now U have a toxic substance in the body. History repeating itself.

When people go to unlicensed or untrained practitioners what they R doing is trying to save money. This is not where U want to save money. When U pay a lot of money for a procedure U R paying for that drs experience. Training is one thing and experience is another. The doctor pays for the training, and the pt pays for the experience (one way or another).

The most scrupulous doctors will not attempt something that will put pts at risk IE "first do no harm". There R some doctors who will do anything whether trained or not and even do bad procedures. There R some who R not even skilled technitions who will do anything for money. That would include leaving a trail of corpses in their wake. My advise is only let a licensed and experienced doctor do anything and then get 2 opinions. Even then U R rolling the dice.

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena Dahlstrom
    Silicon pumping is extremely dangerous, with more than a few fatalities and maimings.

See this story, and this one, and this one....
    When I started this thread, I was asking about saline solution, something that is very close to the human body's salinity, fairly benign, but perhaps not recommended.
    Some of these posts are incredibly alarming. Silicone injection takes the risk to an entire new level. One of Marlena's stories describes 12,000 ccs of silicone injected into a lady's buttocks! That is incredible! 250 cc is about one cup. That would mean that the recipient had 3 gallons of silcone injected into her buttocks!? That is just sick.

[SIZE=4]DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

When I first heard about saline injections I asked a number of friends who are doctors and nurses about it. They were unanimous in stating that the risks are unknown but potentially severe.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

If it were that easy and safe to enhance your bust, you wouldn't be asking if anyone has heard of this. The consequences of doing this are more often harmful than not, and yes gross diformity or even death are a realistic consequence for some.

Julia