Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What if you woke up a genetic female?

I would scream like crazy and then enjoy getting a wardrobe because I wouldn't know how long it would last...so I would enjoy every single minute of it!!!

Update- Still a guy when I woke up this morning! When's this supposed to happen, huh? Have had some good dreams recently, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    All of your documents would bare your female idenity. Like you were female all along.
    Upping the stakes there. Will be funny to see all the family pictures change, too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina
    Update- Still a guy when I woke up this morning! When's this supposed to happen, huh? Have had some good dreams recently, though.

Upping the stakes there. Will be funny to see all the family pictures change, too!

Ididn't say it was going to happen. I said what if as in fantasy land you know it won't happen for real. Only in our dreams could that happen ( sigh ) but you already know that teresa.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Hi

Happerns every morning, then reality sets in, But if it were perm then,
    1 explore the body
    2 rule the world

Banned Read only

I have had fantasies about that!

It would really mess up my marriage. I like my relationship with my wife as a man. I find it almost if not more repulsive to be a lesbian than forcing myself to be with a man. Would probably be a female version of a hermit, if my wife kicked me out. Would loose my job, unless I can convince them I was me, with a surprise sex change ie same height and general build and a doctors statement. We had an instructor that came back a female one semester so I know I would not loose my job. Just go to HR and payroll and make a few minor changes!

Once the novelty ran out I would no doubt have a long cry. My family is most important and being a father to my daughters is number one, so that would change. I suppose I could bind myself up, cut my hair and pretend to be a man for my family. Or get a sex change back to a man!

SOOO, I suspect I would be really messed, up if it really happened. Would there be any regeneration with the sex change like being in the 20’s again? I am 50 plus so that would be a real shock this late in my life, but I am a survivor so I know I would do all right eventually!

Besides waking up totally female, along with my legal documents listing me as a female, can I have a huge bonus added to my bank account for me to buy a whole new wardrobe with accessories and to search for a new job?

Banned Read only
    has this worked for anyone? i'm still waiting.

Well, I've woken up female several times... Unfortunately I woke up again soon after and then started mumbling about how much I hate dreams of waking from a dream. :|

But then again I, technically, wake up female every day. It's just that my body doesn't. :P Oooo, philosophy! I'm gettin' all metaphysical!

Banned Read only

Lucid dreams!

You know when I think about it I have woken up from a dream and put my hand on my chest hopping the breasts were still there! Wonder if I am cracking up!

When I am fully awake I feel a little silly even thinking they would be still there from the dream.

Which brings up a point, how many have lucid dream? I have many and know that I will wake up and not be female anymore, It is frustrating. No doubt another thread can be started about lucid dreaming.

I would no longer have to pretend and the constant desire to have a female body would become no more of an issue I just would be.

Than I could Begin to Finally live without all this crap in my head.

my first thought would be "uh where did the twig and berries go? I quite fancied having them" probably generally freak the hell out. Then calm down and go shopping.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

i do not wish to wake up as gg but be born as one

I do not want to just wake up as a genitic woman. I want to have been born one.

waking up as a genitic women doesn't mean I am or was one. ok yes my mine matches my body but i still have missed out on everything up untill now.

It means feeling normale my whole life and me not being afraid to be myself. Without fear of being judged.
    It means missing out on personl girlly time with mom,friends,
    it means still haveing no clue about cycles, and other female helth issues.
    it mean missing out on the father daughter dance in school, the j-prom and the s-prom,

It means missing out on everything from growing up as a woman. the paines, joys, and loves. and i'm sorry but no wish could ever make that happen.
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    I would be happy; is this a permanent change, however? If so, then, I would probably occasionally bind my chest, let my hair grow out and fake a beard, and be browsing the other half of this site. I do enjoy being male just as much as being female.

There is no greater wish

No words could describe my happiness. I would finally be alive. I would live my life as Rachel, instaed of Rachelinmydreams.

I would love it! One of my fondest dreams is to wake up as a woman, and I would never glance back, nor want to change back!

I'm not greedy, I have no need to be beautiful; I would like to be at least pretty, and healthy, and hopefully young, or at least stay the same age. Possibly also habe a history, and a life to fall back on, rather than everyone having memories of me being a man, and having to figure out how to explain that suddenly I am a woman.

Oh, and yes, I wuld try the sex part out as well, but I would prefer it be with someone I cared about.

callie

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile re waking up as a gg

years ago i read a story in playboy mag that was about just what you wrote about.this guy went to bed and woke up as a female .now you ask what we would do if that really happened.for me as you this would be a dream come true.it would be interesting how i would try to explain it to my family but this is fiction and we all could dream a little,,,sigh ,,love phylisanne

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Would be real cool to have a diffrent body for me. I've been fighting Cancer for 23 years. That would make me a complete person again.
    Haley P. Kemp

My God....I'd pinch myself so much to see if I was dreaming, I'd have welts all over my body!!
    It's the utimate dream come true! Where's that damn genie when you need her!!

Dawn
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

Sara Marie Junior Member Sara_Marie's Avatar
    Would love to experience the change and would probably try the sex with my SO, but I do enjoy my male self. My SO would hate it and would want to change back and I would not want her to stay male anyway. If I was female I would be a great lesbian. Only really want to be with a women. Now if my wife and kids could except it I would stay female and married to my SO. But that would not happen so I would have to change back. So sad.

There is a great book by Robert Heinlein "I Will Fear No Evil" Where a really old man that is about to die puts his mind into a new body to his surprise it's a beautiful female body. A really great read if you ever get a chance.
    [SIZE=5]Sara Marie[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sara_Marie

There is a great book by Robert Heinlein "I Will Fear No Evil" Where a really old man that is about to die puts his mind into a new body to his surprise it's a beautiful female body. A really great read if you ever get a chance.
    Very good book. Heinlein is one of the classic sci-fi authors and has numerous outstanding works, but that is one of his best.

callie

You need a "E" Category

Yes all 4 categories (A through D) would be simply grand, but with my luck, being an older baby boomer, I would probably experience E:- a massive jammer right then and there and miss out on the potential fun...

Cheers
    Ava

Junior Member Scrunchie-Bunchie's Avatar
    Well, my wife'd be upset if that happened because she said she would hate to find she'd got to become a lesbian.

Personally, I'd love to be able to experience life as a woman. I feel the novelty might soon wear off though.

well ok so you would all be thrilled, however,you of course are all thinking you are perfectly put together as a woman in the magazines or movies, you wake up and you are automatically beautiful and everyday everywhere you go people will turn their heads to look at you.
    until reality sets in.....slowly over time and the babies come,sleepless nights also come,less time for the partner,house is a mess cause the baby cries and needs your breasts for feeding, oh did i mention the gorging of the breasts,the soreness of your nipples sometimes even bleeding,ooooh and my favorite if you have a big baby you split from a-hole to appetite and have to be stitched back together, the monthly period comes back even worse than ever,mmmmm still looking for the husband or partner here for help.....oh here her comes your dead tired,and he wants some loving....you cant even keep your eyes open....so ya just lay on your back and take it.....yep there it is wanna be ladies theres the great sex.......
    So ya wake up and how about this your about 250 pounds ????? would you still feel beautiful when people dont give you the time of day and men think your a pig????
    Welcome to reality and to our wonderful society of today and being to so called wonderful woman.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Yes, Yeess, Yeeeesssss!!

Oh what I would Give!!. But the S.O. would not be too impressed

Sarah R.
    Last edited by Sarah Rabbit; 06-07-2006 at 09:49 PM.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]