Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What if you woke up a genetic female?

Pressto Changeo

I wish I may I wish I might have the dream I wish tonight.

Yeah you woud hear the girly scream of delight two blocks over!

Where to start, lets just say it would be spontanious. And no I don't want her to change love her the way she is.

I'd love it! But what about the old life? Wife, kids, job??? Might not be worth it unless those things went with it. I guess I want it all. Maybe the wife could have become a man at the same time............
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I'd stay home and play!

First, I would wash my hands, then grab the mirror!
    Last edited by annekathleen; 05-23-2006 at 04:46 PM.

True to heart....

While I'd enjoy the experience for half a day and then start to worry cos... I'd want to be able to convert back to man. I enjoy my life as a man and that includes dressing as a woman. Pretty certain I do not want to permanently alter that state of being.

Love,
    Sonia

Would that be a dream come true. I would spend the day exploring the body that I have always dreamed of. I would want to experience as a woman. I would want to experiece life as a woman. And who knows, maybe I would pray " Lord, let me wake up as a man."
    Debra

I'd be so excited, and would probably stand in front of a long mirror and just gaze....then I'd let my nightie fall off my shoulders to the floor (as in the movies) and be transfixed by what I'd gained...and 'lost'!

Then I'd dress (something daringly short), put on make up, do my hair and take a liesurely stroll around where I live, just hoping to meet people I know.

I'd have the greatest pleasure in donating all my male clothes to a charity!

Wendy xx

The Unlucky
    It might be nice for the first few hours(or whenever we finished A). But That would screw my life over because of what I do for a living.

I would much rather wake up a shape-shifter.

Ooooh! Don't you just Luv this fantasy? Remember when you thought you were the only one who dreamt this dream?
    Ooooh! With a real nice figure too, right? Ooooh! And can you knock off about twenty years from my age too?
    Ooooh!

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter
    I wish I may I wish I might have the dream I wish tonight.

Yeah you woud hear the girly scream of delight two blocks over!
    Can you imagine all the squeals of delight?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member

If and when that just might ever really happen I would!:

well I really would. I would almost immediatly make plan's to stay this way from then on.

I would frist make plans to get uout of here once and for all as staying here as a real girl would be very next to impossible no one would accept me as a girl i would have to run away once and for all
    sad but true.

And anyway who would really want to stay in this situation once you were a real girl i sure would not ever want to.

Having finally become the right sex at long last would be one of my greatest dreams and fantasies realized.

I sure would relish and revel in finally having the body i have alwasy secretly wanted all along.

Then i just would have to get away and start all over again elsewhere I know some places i sure would like to run to..

Oh well my main frist question is how do i make this happen wake up female.

If and when of you other girls out there do figure this one out and wake up that way please let me know right away so that we can find the way to change all of us thus.

Jay Suzy!:

It would be one helluva shock but I think I would recover quite rapidly and go about living the rest of my life as the best GG I could possibly be.

I would love it, but I don't know how my wife would handle it.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Karren, I recall reading that story too, only in my case it was in a playboy magazine (a very scarce item in the old South Africa), and I too wonder who wrote it because I would sure love to read it again. As for waking up as a woman, hmmm.... I would definitely don those Mary Janes I treasure so much and wear them with pride, but I suspect I would be waaaaaaaaay too shy to venture out the door for a number of days. It will sure create havoc with things like ID books, drivers licences and official documentation. And never mind what the boss would say!!

Talking when it happened to me

It was a shock at first but i've carried on living my normal male life. I have to wear really baggy clothes though to hide my new breast and find it so hard to use the loo standing up now.

I've been getting away with just about until now that is as today i woke up pregnant what am i going to tell everyone!!

You see i've no idea who the farther is!!

Check out this site

This is a web comic called "Misfile" http://www.misfile.com It's about a guy who goes to bed one night and wakes up female the next morning. It's pretty funny and also explains how nobody else remembers him being male. It's not a CD comic at all but it's still a good read.
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

I would probally be a litle shocked at first then once the JOY took over, I would experience option A. The it would be a day of pure self indulgance and back to option A at the end of the day.
    As much as I would love for that to be a permanent change, my life is too set the way it is so I would need to change back.
    Andi

I'd be pretty pissed
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Wow most of the responces are exactly what I thought they'd be. Most of you would take it and never look back. Some of you would switch back can't live as a GG for ever. Only one of you would be pissed by it. I can't begin to imagine why but to each their own. Me i'd take it and never look back.

Oh I forgot to add in the original thread. All of your documents would bare your female idenity. Like you were female all along. Everyone but you and your SO would know you as a female. Does this change any of your responces I wonder?

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Confused--go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Don't really know what I'd do but I read a book once, where some sort of space radiation or dust came to earth and started changing all the males into females. They would go to sleep male and wake up female!! Except for a few new born males that were resistant. Can't remember the title though!! Anyone ever read this and remember the name?? The hero was one of the first to change....

Love Karren
    I think it's heroine Karr (I know how you like to be spell checked and corrected--LOL). Anyway, the poor *******s who became females probably couldn't handle it. Just another example of how us "frail" little M t F's would probably end up conquering the world. Ericka Kay

fun thing to ponder

I would love this to happen to me too.....
    it reminds me of a film called.Switch...1991..with Jimmy Smits and ellin barkin..he plays a chevanistic pic and his girl friend murders him and he is reincarnated as a woman.... funny film i need to see again..thanks for the memory of it..
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE]Monica

new email address & personal web page.....

monica55cd@hotmail.com

http://planet.angelfire.com/crazy/monica55cd/

Monica do you know where a girl could find this movie it sounds really good. I'd like to see it if you could point me in the right direction. It's called switch correct.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Talking Hmmm

[SIZE="4"]Could I change back if I don't like the way I look?

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

What Me Worry
    Quote Originally Posted by Barb43210
    I won't leave the house for the first couple of day (too busy playing with my new boobs)
    Then it would be B- A -C in that order
    As usual sis you have hit things right on the mark. I like the part about the boobs, me too.

Like many, I have dreamed of waking up one morning as a female. I've had the dream since I first started crossdressing as a young boy. So on with your questions A) I'm sure my wife and I would have sex. We've never discussed it but I'm sure she would be curious as would I. B) I wouldn't freak but she would. C) I would not want to change back but she probably would, I'm not positive though. D) Again, I wouldn't want to switch back but she probably would.

Bonnie

Ahahahaha. Your responses are all so... amusing. They really are. Not the insulting kind of amusing, either... Just interesting.

If I woke up "perfectly" female, as in body and genes and everything, but I was still me... Like, my mind and spirit/soul/etc... Well, I'd finish waking up to start with, then I'd finally groan and lever myself out of bed. Lying on my back on the floor, realizing that I just basically fell out of bed, I would stare at the ceiling for a while before honestly getting up. I'd try to recall what I did last night after that, mostly wanting to make sure that I did, indeed, change undies before bed. As my mind swung to the topic of underwear, I'd sigh and realize I'm wearing boxers. Uncomfortably shifting them, I'd give a start and a squeak. Realizing my voice has completely changed, I'd cautiously peer into my boxers as I've done several times before the magical become-a-girl-overnight thing.

And yes I actually do do that some mornings. Those are also the mornings when I usually end up swearing about my male genitalia.

I'd cautiously poke at my crotch to make sure that what I'm seeing is actually real and, when I poke a tad too hard and end up nearly doing something naughty to myself, I would be fully satisfied that what I am seeing is real. After that, I'd grin and promptly whip off my boxers and reach for a lighter. Five minutes later I rinse the sink to remove the ashes of the boxers. I'd pick out a pretty pair of undies for the day, something to match my mood... Probably my neon pink ones. Tugging them on, I'd hop about and nearly kill myself tripping over something or another in my room. Eventually, while poking through the pants in my closet looking for something relatively tight fitting to what I usually wear, I would realize that I actually have a vagina. Shortly after that, I'd think about boobs. My shirt would be off faster than you could blink, and I'd poke at my breasts the same way I poked at my crotch in order to assure that they are really real. Satisfied and a bit overly sensitive from prodding at myself, I would grin and pick out one of my stretchily-tight-but-loose-fitting longsleeve shirts to wear, as I would probably not have any of my girly clothes with me at the time except for a skirt or something.

Eventually I'd put on the skirt in my bag and settle for my favorite misprint shirt, as it's shortsleeve and kind of tight and feminine. That done, I'd squeak at the clock because I'd realize that I really should be getting to school and that, if I didn't leave soon, I would be completely late. Rushing to pull on socks, put my hair up, and tug on shoes and my hoodie, I'd be out the door in a flash, putting on my collar while I'm at it.

Maybe I'd grin mischeviously at my girlfiend when we have time alone... She has vowed to get revenge on me for all the naughty things I've done to her... :P Sure, she liked them... But she didn't get to do naughty things to me back, so she's sworn to get revenge and make me *** 'til I cry. XD; I'm slightly worried about that, but I wouldn't really care right now because I'm rather horny. She could go until I collapse from exhaustion and dehydration, for all I care. :P I've got a few years of pent up sexual frustration and stuff that needs to be released, so yeah.

Anyway, the point is... I'd do nothing differently, to be honest. I'd just put on panties instead of boxers, wear tighter pants, use the girl's washroom, and wear skirts every so often. The daily tasks I do, such as school and whatnot, would be the same. There's no reason for me to do anything differently from how I've always done things just because my physical state has changed to reflect my true self.
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 05-23-2006 at 10:09 PM.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

so then I'd be F2M?

As I've mentioned numerous times, I enjoy both genders, and am attracted to women (well, one woman!). So:

1) I'd then have to figure out how to crossdress F2M..

2) My wife changing gender is out of the question...I want her as she is!

Then again, she might not be too pleased since certain items would no longer be available...this seems less and less positive all the time!

I think I'll stay as I am....works for me!

Tina