Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Lurkers!

Attention Lurkers!

The last time I looked there were a total of six members and 56 visitors in this room. What is it your so interested in that you can't take part in?

Come'on, you know you want to join, you want to be a part of this, You have something to say and you want to say it. We all see you, and we know that your just like us. Don't be afraid, your not going to get emails exposing you. Just pick a nik and join in. We would love to have you and would love to hear what you have to say.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

friends

YOu will gaine new friends. Just for being your self. come on in
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

I'm in.
    Danielle

And being a part of a wonderful family
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

totally

i mean i was a little scared at first to post ( and i used to be a HEAVY forum poster) and i just jumped right in , no one here will riddicule you , were all like a falily helpiong each other , i havent been here long , and already ive learned A LOT so just jump in the waters fine
    Last edited by kimmigir1; 05-23-2006 at 12:01 AM.

Go Ahead and Jump

I jumped in a while ago. Actually Karen told me about this site and I joined within 30 minutes of her telling me. I love it here. NO FEAR, We are all accepted here.

Kisses Julie

I even post a picture. So I'm in a whole bunch...BJ

Here

And love the experience

Here, you can be in and not out!

Or is that out here, but still in...

I'd say that I'm having a blonde moment, but I'm not blonde... well maybe inside.

-giggle-

-Sandy

Just post we don't bite.
    Michelle Mc.

Banned Read only
    Without this site i would be as miserable as i was before i found it.....?? Does that make sense? lol it's late...makes sense to me.
    Anyway i'm a lot happier now then i was before and i encourage everyone who even wish they could join to do so.
    It's not like anyone is going to find out who you are.

Deborah

YOU LURKERS, GET IN HERE! stop sitting on the sidelines. nobody here will bite you. WE ARE ALL SISTERS :be:

So right

Patty, You are so right it is mind bungleling,heres to you!!! Love ya, jo ann
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quite a few of these "attention lurkers" are probably search robots. Not sure if they have something to contribute
    Last edited by Marla S; 05-23-2006 at 03:06 AM.

Lurkers Beware!!

WARNING: Lurking will ensure addiction. This forum is not liable for any consequences ensuing from such addiction, whether or not advised of the possibility of such consequence. Lurkers shall not be entitled to claim any damages for loss or consequence arising from their activity of lurking born out of curiosity, belonging, fear or any such emotion leading them to puruse the activity of lurking in the first instance.
    Conversion of lurkers to full-time members and/or crossdressers is entirely unintended and this forum shall not be liable for damages for such conversion, either to the lurker or to any third party aggreived by the above named lurker's conversion.

I stop in at least three or four times a day. While I may not have something to say each time, I do try to contribute in my own little way.

For good or bad, now that I've found this place, I'm not about to leave. I still consider myself new and as such I'm trying to not be to much of a chatterbox.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

lots of good comes out of here, Brenda

I jioned about a month ago and just love all the comments and questions to anwser and meet people who feel the same way you do most of the time.

I'm with Jennaie-- Sometimes I'm on and there are 6 or 7 visitors with me. C'mon. Join the fun, the excitement, the interesting and stimulating posts. Sign up now.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Aspiring Member
    just speaking from personal experience, I know I was a lurker on CD.com for the longest time, there were many topics that I wanted to chime in on but I just couldn't wrok up the courage to do so. It took me a long time before I had the courage to sign up for an account here, and even longer to even come out and discuss my CDing habits.

Now that I look back on it, I'm glad I did join up and discussed/shared my feeling on CDing. It is a good feeling to know that I am not the only person in the world that engages in this activity and the reasons why I CD is the same as most others.

Silver Member

Attention Lurkers

Well I for one have been having a bit of trouble posting here. It may be a cookie problem says the help desk. It's discouraging to compose a post only to loose it when you try and post it.
    If this works I may have figured out how to do it.
    Any way, my time here is fun even if I can't figure out how to post properly.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Well it is a great place. Emily turned me on to it after Crossdresers Secret Garden incident. Hmmmm Maybe I shouldn't have dredged that up. Hehehe. But when I'm chatting with someone new its usually the second or third thing I ask, if they are out on this forum!! And I was shy once....Ok maybe not real shy but had some reservations especially after starting out on URNotAlone which is more transgendered dateing service than a furum.

Even if you don't have a big mouth like myself, jump into the fray....you'll learn much and make some friends along the way!!

Hey that rhymes!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Im In

and loiving it also,welcome lurkers and fell free to join in.

i'm here, but i hate typing. I just like reading and learning for all of you ladies

Gold Member
    I remember when I was a lurker , thats so long ago now