Sometimes, I just have nothing to say.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Breasts hair and lipstick tinaashley's Avatar

Smile Get involved

I wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say that being able to write down some of my isues and getting POSITIVE feedback from the girls has been fantastic. I'm here to stay.

Silver Member
    All I can say is that the lurkers must be those same people who make dates with Me over the internet and never show---lol

Hi

Did not lurk, joined as soon as I found the site and have never looked back. Help and friendship in here for all.

Love
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling
    Hi Audrey,

I was making a particular reference to a series of TV ads promoting British Telcom that Bob Hoskins made his own with a catchphase about it being "good to talk"
    Angel Darling doing Bob Hoskins....LOL! Made my day.

It's like trying to imagine Goldie Horn doing Darth Vader.

hahah

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Its 11/27 now.
    ~Samm

The Unlucky
    I would post more often, but I see the same threads over and over agian. I post when I feel the need too.

I would post more but for some reason the last couple of post of mine have been deleted or lost(yeah I don't get that either) somehow. I asked someone about the removing the super 77 stuff and checked the forums the next day and could not find my post. Good incentive.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCDKorea
    I would post more but for some reason the last couple of post of mine have been deleted or lost(yeah I don't get that either) somehow. I asked someone about the removing the super 77 stuff and checked the forums the next day and could not find my post. Good incentive.
    I just went through your posting history, and there is no indication of any posts you have written having been removed. Perhaps they were just moved?

Well One of the reason I am just lurking is I am finding my footing, I know bad excuse but hey everyone has to have one right. True fully though just testing the waters and see ing how the light affects my toes before I come out of the closest.
    Samantha

I'm not the lurker type either. Once I found this site, I started posting and now have made many close friendships. As you can see, I am now aproaching my 1000 post.

Posting

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCDKorea
    I would post more often, but I see the same threads over and over agian. I post when I feel the need too.

Don't take it personally, Hon. I know I don't. I figure they have their hands full enough. They have to make sure that no one gets carried away. I feel they are pretty patient with me anyway but I figure some gals "tune in" just to see what I say, especially my repartee with Karren (who is my friend BTW).I know I'm nutty sometimes, but that's pretty much a "given" in this "business". Ericka

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar

Thumbs up

I'm a teacher, and you learn that there are those in class who you can never shut up, and others who you wish would come out of their shell a tad and speak more often. Still, the occasional talker most often says as much or perhaps more than the ever present mouth. It's not how often you post, it's what you have to say that counts, IMHO.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

I have been doing a lot of reading here, and dont really have the knowledge or wisdom to start a thread or even contribute much towards it, most of it has been said already anyway. As a newbie in a forum its usually better to see how the land lays and who to avoid or who you can rely on for sharing knowledge. Naturally I also dont want to cause anybody any offence so avoid possible situations like that. I am also a bit weary about resurrecting "ye olde threades" as I have caused quite a rumpus by doing this at another forum (as a result I dont really post there anymore either). Oh, and being one of only a few from my part of the world it is a bit intimidating to be the only one from my country posting, often things here are not the same as they are there so are best left avoided.

The Unlucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    I just went through your posting history, and there is no indication of any posts you have written having been removed. Perhaps they were just moved?
    Maybe, but I'm not angry or anything I was like "umm ok well there goes that post, oh well".

I just wanted to know how hard was it to remove the forms when they're attached with the super 77 stuff that's all.

This is just a note to those of you who have responded to this thread with comments like, " well, I am just a private person" or " I just like reading the post and I am not a big talker".

I'm was not addressing you in the original post, you are members of this forum. The people I were addressing are the 56 people who were here and are always here reading post but they are not members, they are lurkers. If they were to become members and just read the post whether or not they chose to reply to them, they would still be members.

People don't come here for shock value. They come here because they have an interest, they are wanting to learn about thier SO or about themselves.

Why they are so scared to at least join and say, Hi, I'm so and so, and I am glad this forum is here, I don't know. I was doing nothing more than extending an invitation to them.
    Last edited by Jennaie; 05-26-2006 at 09:04 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I'm a lurker... now a poster.

I'm really just a "virtual" crossdresser. I haven't gone fully en femme for 8 years.

It's hard when the wife doesn't understand and I have no clothes I'm proud of.

Anyways... hello from Florida. Any local girls have any tips?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlacd
    Gosh, i thought you still were. Lurking around from topic to topic looking for your garage door.
    Best watch it girl, I'll drop the door on your foot

I'm still around, I'm just having serious g/f issues and having a hard time with things. I still check in every now and then, I just have nothing to add right now, but I am glad I have this place.

im coming back but ive been sick and almost died. i subsequently blew up in weight and now im working on that and dont feel too feminine anymore

RE-Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    Without this site i would be as miserable as i was before i found it.....?? Does that make sense? lol it's late...makes sense to me.
    Anyway i'm a lot happier now then i was before and i encourage everyone who even wish they could join to do so.
    It's not like anyone is going to find out who you are.

Deborah

Sayyyyy! Didn't I see you at Dick's last weekend????

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Lough
    Well One of the reason I am just lurking is I am finding my footing, I know bad excuse but hey everyone has to have one right.
    It does take a little practice to get used to heals hone.
    Love & Hugggs,

Alison

Smile , it makes people wonder what your thinking!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JoannaDees
    Sayyyyy! Didn't I see you at Dick's last weekend????
    Aghhhhh runs and hides.

I'm here, because I can't be all there. Hehehe!
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

I tend to lurk the same amount, but log in more.
    Cindy
    I am, who I am

come on join, I'm glad I did. Finaly I know that I am not alone.
    huggs
    Cassie