Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question (or two) related to waking up female.

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar

Thanx for the wonderful replies

Its been wonderful reading all of your replies.

I'm not at all opposed to a little fantasy. Afterall the kitty in my mind doesn't look much like the kitty in the mirror or in photos.

When reading posts here I sometimes get the impression that some would be disappointed to be an average GG. Makes me feel kinda inadaquate.

It was nice to hear so many willing to embrace imperfection to be a GG. I feel much closer to the whole group now.

Thanx again!

oh and keep on posting if the mood strikes.

Love & Hugs
    ~Kitty~
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]

When I say that I would love to wake up one morning female I expect my appearance to be who I would have been if born female. I would not be disappointed. My mother was attractive when younger and my daughter gets some of her looks from my mother. I would think I would look a lot like a mixture of my mother and my daughter at the age I'm now.

As Marla stated it's a fantasy so of course I also imagine myself waking as beautiful woman who will go out and turn all men's heads.

My wife has never mentioned ever wishing she was a male. She would make a good male though. She has a lot of male characteristics, loves mens suits and ties and likes picking them out for me and if she woke up male, got over the shock and realized she couldn't change back, I think she would adapt quite quickly. She also has a lot of female characteristics and she loves being a mother, she would really miss that part of it. Being a father is not the same thing.

Bonnie

It is our differences and quirks that make us wonderful. People place too much emphasis on weight and such. I merely desire to transition because of the physical discomfort caused by my current state. If I was suddenly a girl upon waking, I would be who I was. We cannot be more, or less, than that.

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    I don't really want an ideal body. I would hate having large boobs, mainly because it's a gigantic bouncy millstone around one's neck. Something small and manageble would be better. My hips would be naturally wider because my skeletal structure would change accordingly, and I would be perfectly okay with my ass remaining as flat as it is now. If i woke up the exact same figure as I have now, I would be okay. SO ideally I would wake up not as an ideal woman, but as a feminine version of myself. My face would probably resemble my sister's, and when I dress I resemble my sister...so I would be okay if my face stayed mostly the same too.

However, if God is a cruel cruel SOB and make me wake up as a morbidly obese woman covered with scars, I would feel much the same way as if I woke up a a morbidly obese man covered with scars, repulsed. Any negative changes would make me react as if I were male, and had the exact same cruel changes exacted upon me.

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    I don't really want an ideal body. I would hate having large boobs, mainly because it's a gigantic bouncy millstone around one's neck. Something small and manageble would be better. My hips would be naturally wider because my skeletal structure would change accordingly, and I would be perfectly okay with my ass remaining as flat as it is now. If i woke up the exact same figure as I have now, I would be okay. SO ideally I would wake up not as an ideal woman, but as a feminine version of myself. My face would probably resemble my sister's, and when I dress I resemble my sister...so I would be okay if my face stayed mostly the same too.

However, if God is a cruel cruel SOB and make me wake up as a morbidly obese woman covered with scars, I would feel much the same way as if I woke up a a morbidly obese man covered with scars, repulsed. Any negative changes would make me react as if I were male, and had the exact same cruel changes exacted upon me.
    That's pretty much what I was after, Bridget. Not that anyone would wake up frankenstein's monster. But just normal. Average. Non-supermodel. Not 21 y/o.

Quite probably looking like your sisters, or younger versions of you mothers. Beautiful women I'm sure. But not Angelina Jolie.. or whatever your ideal of a perfect woman is.

Thanx again everyone for taking the time to reply.
    Any further replies are more than welcome.

Love & Hugs
    ~Kitty~
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]