Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you fix your stockings.

Quote Originally Posted by fancy nancy
    Tights are more comfortable to me and more relable. They even last longer than stockings or pantihose.
    Dear Fancy Nancy

What is the difference between tights an pantihose?

I always buy at least 12 identical pairs of stockings. If I'd ever wear pantihose an I had a ladder, the whole pantihose would be lost, with stockings
    the good one can still be worn.

Joggelich

Tights might be more durable because of the heavy weave, but I perfer stockings held up by a 6 garter corset or open bottom girdle. Call me old fashioned but check out all types of corsets from all over the world at corset.dk

Tights might be more durable than stockings

During my London trips I used to buy from Selfridges for £ 2,25 Elbeo Sheer Magic Support Stockings with a compression value of 6, large (foot size 10 1/2 and over). Elbeo writes, that support stockings should be fastened to a firmly fitting suspender belt with three suspendeers which should be non stretch if possibly.

So I did and I opened to night one of the few packages left and put on a pair in white. Must say it's thrilling and I can assure they last for ever if you hand wash them daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Self supporting thigh highs!!! The liberated womans....ahhhh.....mans stockings!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Dear Karren

I hesitatet a long time asking you these questions be somewhat shy.

I think you recognised my being rather old fashioned and not yet liberated. Therefore I dress only in girdles or heavy garter belts and sheer stockings; even on hot summerdays. I think self supporting thigh highs could be a solution but for me garters (suspenders) are a must. Are you or other girls experienced in wearing stay ups together with a garter belt?

How can I be sure that the silicone stripe of the hold ups isn't to thick so that the garter clips can be attached? Is there another way as asking the saleladies?

Hot summerdays sounds like a joke, end of May with 7'C/45F. This leeds me to another question. I've never worn pantyhose/tights. Are there any girls here wearing stockings and pantyhose at the same time? If you do with stocking on top (looks nicer) or pantyhose on top (sheer nylon is next to your skin).

Love Joggelich

tights are thicker than pantihose. being this,they last longer and will not run like stockings or pantihose i have tights that are six months or older that are still worn regularly with no runs or snags .try that with stockings and panttihose
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

The way I my mother fixed my stockings when I was a 6 year old boy (1946):

http://www.forumromanum.de/member/ga...R=user_281291#